• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Oh yea guys

I've got a Brawl tourney next weekend (& other games but **** them, haven't been practicing much because Uni is not been kind atm & can't enter Tr4sh)

The perfect scenario would be me & EOE in GFs doing Zelda dittos to see who's the best Blue Zelda from Belfast. This match has been nearly 4 years in the making =D

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Ven downed in Pools round 2 by Oki :sadsheep:

Good run man, you showed Genesis that Zelda is still a character!

And yeah Macchiato Macchiato , I'll play! NNID's Geliaron

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I don't have much reason to watch Genesis so I'm just going with whatever people are telling me and seems like this is going pretty wild lol

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I don't have much reason to watch Genesis so I'm just going with whatever people are telling me and seems like this is going pretty wild lol
I can already see Nairo and ZeRo reaching Top 8 that's for sure. But from seeing what happened at Crew Battles, Ranai is a huge threat to them with that Villager of his.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I wish a mini pokken came out on the 3ds. I wouldnt care too much on the graphics and my friends would be able to play with me.

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
I've been really enjoying Genesis so far, doubles were especially crazy. I'm sad that Earth has to go up against Zero next though, hoping he can pull through to top 8!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
tfw you're playing online with a friend and the game picks their stage 5 times in a row.

And they only pick Smashville.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The same thing happened to VoiD again except in bracket and not crew battles... Dabuz - don't care about name searching - was able to command her Luma while she was launched up to the blast zone and Uaired VoiD's Sheik in again... Also, remembered that this happened to 6WX almost every time they played.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Didn't do any rounds today, due to snow and that my Mother has twisted her knee, so it's a bit swollen. So no point going out in the weather at all. :V

And I've heard about what's going down. A Wii Feet Trainer in Top 32 is surprising to me, any other characters we don't see often in Top 32 btw?

And I saw Abate vs. S2J, and S2J won it. Abate did come close a few times, but he did get a Shinryuken on S2J. :secretkpop:
Btw, Ffamran Ffamran I've read up to 16 Chapters of Citrus. :3

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
http://www.twitch.tv/showdowngg2/v/35656982

Starts at 54mins. It's a set I want to go over after I get Uni **** sorted

ZeRo/Nairo? I know they were in Losers when watching Top 8 here & there but wtf happened lol
They got sent to Losers because of Pugwest and Maars who went ZSS & Marth. And they defeated them I believe 2-1 or 2-0. It was either one of those results. But it was a hefty upset.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
They got sent to Losers from Pugwest and Maars who went ZSS & Marth. And they defeated them I believe 2-1 or 2-0. It was either one of those results. But it was a hefty upset.
AWW **** DAWG

LMAO

I need to see this later

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Oh, how is it? I haven't read it; I just found out that there is a manga called Citrus... Of all things...
Angst. A lot of angst. ._.
But at least you get some nice yuri out of it. Funny thing is it was one of Top 10 best selling Manga in North America last month, I think it was around 6th best selling within December within the 3rd/4th week. Attack on Titan Vol. 16 obviously up there at #1.

Also, anyone up for some matches today? I looked at my W/L ratio. And oh boy, it's bad. :p
125/261. So that's about 47.89%

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Angst. A lot of angst. ._.
But at least you get some nice yuri out of it. Funny thing is it was one of Top 10 best selling Manga in North America last month, I think it was around 6th best selling within December within the 3rd/4th week. Attack on Titan Vol. 16 obviously up there at #1.

Also, anyone up for some matches today? I looked at my W/L ratio. And oh boy, it's bad. :p
125/261. So that's about 47.89%
Well, it's called Citrus, so things being sour makes sense.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, it's called Citrus, so things being sour makes sense.
Funny thing is the MC's name actually means Citric in Japanese. So that could be another reason as to why it's called Citrus. :secretkpop:

Yuzu = Citric

Also, from what I've read, I think I might have to say Citrus is maybe NSFW? Not entirely sure, maybe because of one of the reasons I think it could be NSFW.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
DID A ZELDA WITH THE BLONDE GOTHIC HAIRCUT AND THE BABY BLUE GOWN FROM K-MART JUST 3-0'd NAIRO?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
He still put up a damn good fight all the way to the end. Sheik's just way too safe.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
He still put up a damn good fight all the way to the end. Sheik's just way too safe.
Seriously.

His mastery over Rosalina is unreal. It was probably one of the only times I was hyped over that character.

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Today, I finally pinned down what annoys me about Fox. It's the Ftilt. Why did no one tell me it was so broken? I mean holy crap this move is bonkers. I bet you guys already knew but kept it in the dark or something.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Today, I finally pinned down what annoys me about Fox. It's his voice. Why did no one tell me it was so broken? I mean holy crap his voice is bonkers. I bet you guys already knew but kept it in the dark or something.
ftfy
And we did already know but it should be pretty obvious that his voice is broken so that's why we don't bring it up. :)

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
ftfy
And we did already know but it should be pretty obvious that his voice is broken so that's why we don't bring it up. :)
I forgot about the FIYUR because I used Bowser to kill him off the top.

Top Bottom