• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had a phonecall yesterday from a Supervisor that I'll be having a meeting on Thursday with my Tutor, so I'm looking forward to that. :yeahboi:

Also, gonna watch some Dagashi Kashi now, and maybe some JoJo later today too. Oh, and btw. I found out that Lucina/Marth can do SH NAir > FSmash. And it actually works really well, and it true combos at high percents. Around 115% is where I got it starting to work. I've tested this on characters like Link and Mario at around 80%, and Link cannot get out of it; due to him having slow aerials, whereas Mario/Doc/Luigi can with an Up B. I think other characters can escape if they either have a really fast aerial, Up B or a Counter. I'll need to do further testing. :yeahboi:

Or people could DI out probably. DI is really important.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Alright gorls, I will be entering my first tournament again in almost a year on the 31st of this month!! I plan on primarily using :4zelda: and perhaps :4peach: and :4zss: to cover those unwinnable less favorable matchups I'll be facing. I've been training with each of them lately, but I'd appreciate it if any of you would like to help any time soon. Just let me so we can get Zelda BannT.
(The last tournament I was in I lost because I somehow Din'sed offstage :estatic: so I have to redeem myself now, finally.)

Also, sorry for my abscence lately, I've been too busy with school and doctor's appointments and helping people out to really get on, but at least I've come with good news this time!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Would anyone be up for some matches today? I feel like I haven't fought anyone in Smash for a while now. o.o

Also, gonna prepare my lunch for tomorrow. :yeahboi:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think he's talking about this.

There isn't really anywhere to DI from there.
Yeah, that's the combo I was referring to. Since it TCs at high percents. Was mainly experimenting to see if any characters could escape it or cannot escape it at mid percents at around 80%.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I was playing xenoblade chronicles x and got to the prone base in Noctilum. They were lv29s and my party was around 22 so I decided to see how far I could get sneaking around. No one ever spotted my party throughout the entire base. I wish my character could have taken a selfie and texted 'hey prone, u r stupid and ur base def sux' to them.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I was playing xenoblade chronicles x and got to the prone base in Noctilum. They were lv29s and my party was around 22 so I decided to see how far I could get sneaking around. No one ever spotted my party throughout the entire base. I wish my character could have taken a selfie and texted 'hey prone, u r stupid and ur base def sux' to them.
When you get to Oblivia. Good luck doing one Affinity Mission where you have to sneak past Level 40s just to beat some Level 30s.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
When you get to Oblivia. Good luck doing one Affinity Mission where you have to sneak past Level 40s just to beat some Level 30s.
Sneaking? That'll be a cinch... Uh... There are cardboard boxes in X, right?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Mops the floor with weak indigens
All of a sudden a level 90 Tyrant aggros you in the middle of a fight
****. OFF. WITH THAT ****.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Mops the floor with weak indigens
All of a sudden a level 90 Tyrant aggros you in the middle of a fight
****. OFF. WITH THAT ****.
I haven't touched Xenoblade X in a couple of days. Since I'm stuck on the Chapter 9 boss, with six enemies I have to fight which are about Lv. 34. So I'll be grinding till I'm about Lv. 39 - 40 before I fight them. :V

Plus I'm being a lazy schmuck and not getting a 4th party member.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I haven't touched Xenoblade X in a couple of days. Since I'm stuck on the Chapter 9 boss, with six enemies I have to fight which are about Lv. 34. So I'll be grinding till I'm about Lv. 39 - 40 before I fight them. :V

Plus I'm being a lazy schmuck and not getting a 4th party member.
You really should get a 4th party member. It makes the upcoming parts of the game so much easier to do.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Worst MUs in Smash history

Leffen vs :samusmelee: 0 - 10
Leffen vs VISA 0 - 10

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Screenshot_2016-01-15-12-15-52-1.png

Nobody play Gardevoir when Pokken comes out okay

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
Ven is against Rain right now.

DAT Lightning Kick was sooooo goood. But Zelda struggles so much :/

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Ven is against Rain right now.
He managed to take a game vs. Cloud cause Rain botched Limit Side-B and got Smashville canned off the side cause Ven was on that pickup. SCOOPED. Was last hit last stock on Smashville though. The battlefield game though....man.

The first game was brutal, Battlefield Cloud is disgusting. Rain's on Sheik now, good luck Ven!

POST SET EDIT: Good stuff Ven, you came close!

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
True that. Since I've already maxed my affinity with Elma and Lin. Might as well go for either L or that one girl who looks up to Elma. :secretkpop:
HB is an amaaaaazing tank. You could say he has superior form when it comes to tanking and TP charging. Gwin is cute too. I mean ok.

BTW, use Amamechthing(last lvl 30 tanky one) in the 2nd battle and don't be afraid to make/use gems augments.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
^HB's a d***.
He is a joke character done right. But, according to NPCs, he usually can back up his claims. Doing his affinity quests actually makes him more likeable. Not to mention he is a cutie with the perfect voice actor, on top of having a great tank AI.

"I'm about to go valedictorian on you!" huehuehue ok den sir

Still I respect your opinion. Pls leabe w/ ur lais!!!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Every time Rosalina manages to get Luma to fly up to her next to the blast zone after being juggled and Uairs her opponent in...

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So I got one of those Wired Fight Pads (the Metal Mario one), and I'm surprised at how much better it feels to use a GC controller again haha.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Rizen Rizen What is your profile pic suppose to be? Been wondering for awhile.
Long story short, it's a remake of one of the first things I did messing around on photoshop 4 (not creative suite).
He is a joke character done right. But, according to NPCs, he usually can back up his claims. Doing his affinity quests actually makes him more likeable. Not to mention he is a cutie with the perfect voice actor, on top of having a great tank AI.

"I'm about to go valedictorian on you!" huehuehue ok den sir

Still I respect your opinion. Pls leabe w/ ur lais!!!
I'd probably like him better after more missions. It bugs me that he would leave that blade guy to die in the 1st mission with HB.

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Congrats @|ven| !!!

For the curious, Ven is now is Bracket H43, where Top 4 move on to Top 32. So far, his competition includes C.R.Z., GimR, K9sbruce, Hyuga, Player-1, Oki, Rain, Shimitake, Not Last, and *gulp* Nairo. There's still 12 others that will eventually join the pool from D47, E46, E47, and F46.

Last edited:
Top Bottom