• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Always think of Evangelion and Bayonetta when I here that old time classic.
I think of Frank Sinatra and Fallout? Did one of the Fallout games have Fly Me to the Moon? I think it's the style difference and obviously the difference between who sings it. Kind of like how when I hear Fiona Apple's cover of Pure Imagination, I think of Chipotle and my high school art teacher who decided to show us the artsy commercial, but if I hear Gene Wilder's, then it's definitely Willy Wonka. And then there's The Chordettes's Lollipop which reminds me of Lollipop Chainsaw and this one commercial for something... Also, I might not be able to recognize Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven because of Andy McKee's cover of it. Part of it has to do with I think I heard McKee's cover first and the different tempo he plays it at.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I think of Frank Sinatra and Fallout? Did one of the Fallout games have Fly Me to the Moon? I think it's the style difference and obviously the difference between who sings it. Kind of like how when I hear Fiona Apple's cover of Pure Imagination, I think of Chipotle and my high school art teacher who decided to show us the artsy commercial, but if I hear Gene Wilder's, then it's definitely Willy Wonka. And then there's The Chordettes's Lollipop which reminds me of Lollipop Chainsaw and this one commercial for something... Also, I might not be able to recognize Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven because of Andy McKee's cover of it. Part of it has to do with I think I heard McKee's cover first and the different tempo he plays it at.
Fiona's version is really pretty thank you for sharing.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Reading through some printed out stuff I got from the website of the University I'm going to. Just so I can have a grasp of what I can do. :V

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
No posts for 9 hours.
I've never seen this place so dead before.
Tumbleeerrrrr.gif

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
No posts for 9 hours.
I've never seen this place so dead before.
View attachment 92233
Funny thing is that I've been lurking here for those nine hours. :secretkpop:
Was waiting for someone to reply. :yeahboi:

Also, I'm now fighting Culex with Mario (Lv. 22), Bowser (Lv. 22) and Peach (Lv. 28). Got the Lazy Shells. :3

And I saw Episode 2 of Musaigen. More fanservice but still fun, but hey. KYOANI DOES IT AGAIN. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I want to post GIFs from Musaigen on here but they would make me look like those Rosalinda cultists so I will refrain from doing so

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
Geez, it's quiet.
My friends recently picked up Sm4sh and wanted me to play. They instantly banned me from playing Zelda.
However they aren't that good yet, so I thought I would have some fun. About twenty Rests later, they banned Jigglypuff.
I went with Kirby and proceeded to Inhale and spit them out under the stage. They banned him faster than Jiggs.
I went with Ganon and started spamming his side-tilt. It was amazing; it was like I was Spartan kicking Persians a hundred times before launching them off a cliff.
I picked Sheik and Cloud(can probably guess how that turned out)
Soon, they had more than half the roster banned. Finally, they just let me use Zelda again.
Mission Accomplished:roll:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I need a gif of Ichijo's smug face when summoning his phantom. :secretkpop:
Oh my Din, there's a redhead and she looks badass. That reminds me... Anna's not in Smash 4 as a playable character. Now I'm sad. ;_;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Oh my Din, there's a redhead and she looks badass. That reminds me... Anna's not in Smash 4 as a playable character. Now I'm sad. ;_;
Found your girl. :secretkpop:

Minase Koito. Has the ability to create strong shockwaves with using her voice. But like Ichijo and Mai, she has to do some chants before she can use it. :V (Also, Musaigen is getting some mixed reviews from fans on MAL. Least it ain't Haruhi Endless Eight levels of bad. (And I only use MAL to keep track of what anime I'm watching, I just randomly add the score at the end) :3)

Last edited:

Zolda

Smash Cadet
NNID
carcanet
Fiona's version is really pretty thank you for sharing.
if you were smart and knew anything then you would accept
as the only answer.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm liking this because it reminds me of something else with unnecessary cooleg sexy-leg.

Anyway, I've been playing Cloud and liking him more than Zelda. He has reasonable offense options and can actually secure zones/approach targets. He is pretty solid but not gross like Captain Manly Muscles EZ.

But... Does Cloud possess sass? Bayonetta pls come soon.
No, Cloud is pretty much just as gross as Falcon (though in different ways).

Abadango's placement of Game & Watch is... interesting. And probably wrong.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Gorls so I was using Zeldawful on FG(the only place she is enjoyable) and I got to thinking...
Does Zeldawful even have a positive match up in this game?
She maybe used to go even with the fat characters like Bowser and Charizard but then they received major buffs.
Does she go even with Dedede or still loses that?

and I hope you gorls arent going around saying she still goes even with Irrelevena.

The legend lives on.

Zolda

Smash Cadet
NNID
carcanet
Gorls so I was using Zeldawful on FG(the only place she is enjoyable) and I got to thinking...
Does Zeldawful even have a positive match up in this game?
She maybe used to go even with the fat characters like Bowser and Charizard but then they received major buffs.
Does she go even with Dedede or still loses that?

and I hope you gorls arent going around saying she still goes even with Irrelevena.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
No, Cloud is pretty much just as gross as Falcon (though in different ways).

Abadango's placement of Game & Watch is... interesting. And probably wrong.
I see my Cloud has rubbed off on you :^)

Also hey Fujin, nice to see you again! Two times now!

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
tumblr_n8tfseGq9p1qcf3p6o3_500.gif

STOP BANNING FUJIN
I'm sorry I just love this gif too much and needed to use it in some way. I would've said stop lying about Zeldawful Fujin but he's right...

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I see my Cloud has rubbed off on you :^)

Also hey Fujin, nice to see you again! Two times now!
I probably would have felt the same way regardless, playing @Locke 06's Cloud also provided experience.

I think Falcon is a little more gross than Cloud in an FG environment, what with the flat stage that makes dash grabbing any and all landings easier and the greater difficulty in reacting to his kill moves. Cloud is probably the better character overall however.

P.S. Norfair is great for Cloud.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
FUUUUUUUU--

I got JV5-stocked by my region's 4th best Melee player in a Sheik ditto today omg ; w ;

Brb re-maining Pichu

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I probably would have felt the same way regardless, playing @Locke 06's Cloud also provided experience.

I think Falcon is a little more gross than Cloud in an FG environment, what with the flat stage that makes dash grabbing any and all landings easier and the greater difficulty in reacting to his kill moves. Cloud is probably the better character overall however.

P.S. Norfair is great for Cloud.
So I was playing certain unofficial game and I came across the origin of your avatar.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had a phonecall yesterday from a Supervisor that I'll be having a meeting on Thursday with my Tutor, so I'm looking forward to that. :yeahboi:

Also, gonna watch some Dagashi Kashi now, and maybe some JoJo later today too. Oh, and btw. I found out that Lucina/Marth can do SH NAir > FSmash. And it actually works really well, and it true combos at high percents. Around 115% is where I got it starting to work. I've tested this on characters like Link and Mario at around 80%, and Link cannot get out of it; due to him having slow aerials, whereas Mario/Doc/Luigi can with an Up B. I think other characters can escape if they either have a really fast aerial, Up B or a Counter. I'll need to do further testing. :yeahboi:

Top Bottom