• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Does Fuujin still make alternate accounts? I find his posts hilarious.

Last edited:

Zolda

Smash Cadet
NNID
carcanet
1 2 3 4 5 6
It's Snow-ing on Mt. Fuji.

Wrong amount of syllables not even a haiku scrub.
glad to know i'm the only one that watches game grumps k thx bye

when you suddenly have Lorde in your head

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So my school's weeb club is planning on making a pinata for our upcoming Valentine's Day event. Guess who was suggested to be a possible pinata design? :^)

I actually wasn't the one who suggested her, ironically.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
join yearbook !!!
Just noting that I'm actually a 3rd year university student in a university of over 50000 students.

Making a yearbook would be harder than the Zelda vs Little Mac MU.

Thus a yearbook club probz doesn't exist. And I like my weeb club anywho

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Just noting that I'm actually a 3rd year university student in a university of over 50000 students.

Making a yearbook would be harder than the Zelda vs Little Mac MU.

Thus a yearbook club probz doesn't exist. And I like my weeb club anywho
I forgot, you're not a high schooler

ulch elderly

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So my school's weeb club is planning on making a pinata for our upcoming Valentine's Day event. Guess who was suggested to be a possible pinata design? :^)

I actually wasn't the one who suggested her, ironically.
Aww, why would anyone want to hit her? If anything, the pinata should be a tanuki... or Maeno.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Got up a bit late, so I didn't really get a chance to clean my room. (Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to).

Also, I checked KnowYourMeme. And I found the Bayonetta icon that @KuroganeHammer used for his website on the Super Smash Bros. image page. :secretkpop:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
when you realize that ven has japan's rain in his Genesis pool
I actually played him at the last genesis for brawl. I lost so this is my chance at redemption. In other news, Sorry I've been mia. Went to a tournament yesterday doe and got third. Managed to 2 stock FOW's Ness and take him to game 5 for losers finals.

(There is videos. Will post the times soon.) Also if anyone knows how to download twitch videos cause I Would like these matces to be posted on youtube ;o; I would like to keep them

Last edited:

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
I actually played him at the last genesis for brawl. I lost so this is my chance at redemption. In other news, Sorry I've been mia. Went to a tournament yesterday doe and got third. Managed to 2 stock FOW's Ness and take him to game 5 for losers finals.

(There is videos. Will post the times soon.) Also if anyone knows how to download twitch videos cause I Would like these matces to be posted on youtube ;o; I would like to keep them
You can use JDownloader to download them, just copy the URL of the twitch video, click add link then paste the link and that's it.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137

Good luck at Genesis gorl! I have you on my fantasy roster. I believe!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

I wish you the best of luck of getting far into the tournament! Hopefully you'll reach Top 32.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
We all know what is hiding underneath Zelda's dress...

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
We all know what is hiding underneath Zelda's dress...
I'm liking this because it reminds me of something else with unnecessary cooleg sexy-leg.

Anyway, I've been playing Cloud and liking him more than Zelda. He has reasonable offense options and can actually secure zones/approach targets. He is pretty solid but not gross like Captain Manly Muscles EZ.

But... Does Cloud possess sass? Bayonetta pls come soon.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I want to play Cloud

Someone give me an in-depth tutorial on Cloud
Nair, Uair, learn autocancel windows.

Limit camp literally every character. You can do this. Don't go offstage (duh).

Have fun playing a super viable character (even tho you play like 3 of those already =O)

If you want, next time we play I can whip out my Cloud and try and show through demonstration. I'm not the BEST example but it's a start.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want to play Cloud

Someone give me an in-depth tutorial on Cloud
The essential things that you should learn with Cloud are:
-Spacing with nair.
-Learn the auto cancel window for fair and dair and uair.
-Dtilt, utilt, and fast fall uair are all amazing combo starters.
-Don't spam his smashes; they aren't safe on shield.
-Don't be afraid to camp with Limit Break. Sometimes, it's the best thing to do.
-Don't force yourself to use a Limit Break when you have fully charged it. Play some mind games with it.
-You can cancel Limit Charge into any move if you press the special button.
-Cloud's recovery is pretty bad. Going off-stage can be risky.

Cloud is a character that can effectively get damage, but he is more of a glass cannon really while he isn't in Limit mode. He's still a very fun character nonetheless and he's pretty viable. We can fight some time to show you how to play as Cloud.
Also, these are good videos to watch:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
How to play Cloud 101 (srs guide)

Pick :4cloud: FADC pick :4sheik:

$$$PROFIT$$$

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Found Abadango's tier list. A note that ORDER has NO RELEVANCE in this list.

Guess Cloud is actually OP but seeing that Zelda is not F tier I think we should BAN•ZELDA instead

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent

Guess Cloud is actually OP but seeing that Zelda is not F tier I think we should BAN•ZELDA instead
Cloud's been getting stupidly consistent results in Japan and like two of their best players (Rain and Komorikiri) just picked him up for some reason.

Pretty cool. Tho I don't think he's in the same tier as Sheik and Zero Suit (I'd slap him one below but Aba seems to value results)

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Wii Fit Trainer that low smh she has more results than at lease Bowser Jr and-
WAIT WHY IS NESS THAT LOW
AND GAME AND WATCH IS SO HIGH
WHAT IS LIFE

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64

Sheesh, Roy is that low? I don't even...
And for Cloud. Looks like he is....

Pretty high up in the tier list. I'll take my leave.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
honestly at this point i just ignore top players tier lists. you guys have seen vinnies right?
Vinnie's made a lot less sense than this one, gonna be real. (Obv Aba's isn't perfect either, a few things I'd change but that's legit every tier list ever)

I don't ignore them because they usually offer insight into perceived metagame and whatnot. Maybe I'm too analytical but I value the opinions of players who are legitimately leagues better than me and understand more about the game than I do, myself. Dunno if this applies to anyone else, but it's kind of weird that this community always gets up in arms about these. SF players LOVE hearing top player opinions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom