• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Nair should have -10 frames of landing lag tbh
So you can start moving 10 frames before touching the ground.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw girls. I found out that one of Shovel Knight's custom Power-Ups for the Shovel Knight amiibo is an actual Psycho Crusher.

Although Shovel Knight doesn't glow purple. :V
But he spins in the air like a drill though. So that counts? :secretkpop:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
15 frames of landing lag on Nair would be wonderful. Guaranteed follow-ups off of falling Nair all across the cast. Might even get some new follow-ups. Not to mention less lag is always good, especially for Zelda.

Still want an FAF buff to Dtilt. Guaranteed Dtilt>Stuff on all characters pls. Oh and Dtilt actually true comboing into itself at low % would be great.

Also tbf Zelda's Nair confirms into a lot of things that those other Nairs don't. Comboing into a move that can kill as early as 60% without rage is good even if it can be DI'd at times. And that's before looking at all other follow-ups.
The weird thing is falling Nair from Falco still gets him slapped back even though it has 15 frames of landing lag. Weirdly enough, the game tells you if you land before the final hit, Falco can confirm a jab off of it... except I don't know when you can do that and it's not even auto-canceling, so... The weird thing is when it happens, Falco looks like he's taking no landing lag or only taking 4 frames from auto-canceling Nair. That being said, I'd rather have Brawl's 9 frames of landing lag or 12 which is fairer considering... Landing lag in general should be like 3-4 frames lower for everyone unless they have good landing data like Kirby and Mario or insane landing data like Sheik and ZSS.

Fish or not, doesn't it look enough like one to scare you?
Not really, whales and dolphins look cuter and more derpy. Sharks look scary, but from a "primal" view since they will kill you, but fish... So irrationally creepy for me. ;_;

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Happy birthday Fernosaur Fernosaur . Don't know if you still remember me but I still remember you so hopefully that's worth something.

On a related note, does everyone still like/care about these shout outs or are they getting annoying? If it's the latter, than I'll stop doing them right now.

If you're all okay with them, than I'll keep doing them until October 5th as that marks 1 year since I've started doing this and I'll have, to the best of my ability, covered all the regulars of this thread. Once that date rolls around, I'll stop for good and you're on your own after that unless you specifically want me to say something when that day rolls around. In that case, just let me know through any method of contact.

I actually never intended to do this at all, it was originally just a one time thing that I did based off a lucky observation. But now it's kind of a niche I made. Not only that, but I do enjoy doing this which is a big reason why I keep doing them. The other reason is that I care about this place and all you awesome gurls that come here. I don't do this on any other thread or (except for a few specific individuals) for anyone outside this specific thread so it's more special than it looks.

That was longer than I intended but it's something I had to get out.

Anyway, if you like them, I'll keep going. If not, I'll stop. The choice is yours.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I forgot that the final chapter of Durarara!! was airing now. So I've caught up with it. And I will say this, the new OP is friggin' awesome and catchy. Steppin' Out by FLOW, very catchy theme; noticed that a member of GARNiDELiA helped with the song too.

Looking forward to see how Shizuo will mess things up. Even though it's ironic that he's supposedly a Low Tier in Dengeki Fighting Climax. :secretkpop:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I like to pretend this is what happens when we double/****post too much in here
BJN_Eraser_of_Souls.png

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Based on the positive response, looks like I'll keep giving birthday shout outs until October rolls around. So for everyone who hasn't gotten one yet, look forward to it~

On a different note, thanks to a recent motivation boost, I've been trying to get back into Smash 4 despite the lack of :4wolf: so if you see a smash 4 icon under my main list, it means I'm back in action. As for who will be under there I'm still trying to figure out but I'll decide at some point.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Based on the positive response, looks like I'll keep giving birthday shout outs until October rolls around. So for everyone who hasn't gotten one yet, look forward to it~

On a different note, thanks to a recent motivation boost, I've been trying to get back into Smash 4 despite the lack of :4wolf: so if you see a smash 4 icon under my main list, it means I'm back in action. As for who will be under there I'm still trying to figure out but I'll decide at some point.
hint: :zeldamelee::zelda::4zelda:
:zeldamelee::zelda::4zelda:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
There was a problem fetching the tweet
:4duckhunt: is a bad character so at least they got 1 character placement sorta right.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Today I noticed that Wisconsin's current PR #1 Smash 4 player is a Sonic main... Zylach, help. Also, we have two frogs. Wisconsin is a northern state... They would die. Frogs should not be thriving in a wintry region. Oh, and funny enough, Zelda and Samus are at the bottom of the PR. Always gotta be at the bottom, right gorls? :p

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Happy birthday Fernosaur Fernosaur . Don't know if you still remember me but I still remember you so hopefully that's worth something.
Thank you!! It's always nice to be remembered :) And thanks for the birthday wishes! I do remember you, I just never post in here much anymore~

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So there's a wine brand in this hotel I'm in whose name is a word that is also used in Brazil as slang for women genitalia.

So of course me and my sister make a lot of innuendo jokes about it to each other. My sister even taking a photo of it and spreading it to her friends for more jokes.

We are very mature.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I wonder why they didn't explore additional color variations as dlc for smash. Seemed so obvious.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
So I did some time traveling through this thread and found this old thing way back in April. See if any of you long time gurls still remember it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Evening girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Been visiting my sister all day today with my parents, went out for a meal and went shopping too. Just got back and had my dinner. So, sorry if anyone was wondering where I was. D:

Also. I cannot stop listening to Steppin' Out by FLOW. It's so good! Especially the chorus. <3

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Yay, something new to discuss! Matchup chart complete! (Really frustrated that it doesn't include even matchups, but it's still a lot of good data.
General consensus among Zelda mains is that we beat :4bowserjr::4duckhunt::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff::4dedede::4mewtwo::4robinm::4miigun:

Consensus among other mains is that Zelda beats :4dk::4duckhunt::4ganondorf::4dedede::4kirby::4marth::4pit:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Bayonetta might be the only person Zelda won't be able to rip a weave off of considering how wicked it is. Shower thoughts.

Last edited:

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
I strongly disagree that we beat Mewtwo, Donkey Kong and Pit, slightly disagree with Kirby. The rest I could see going either way.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
If there were even matchups on that matchup chart thing, things could be a lot more accurate.

Top Bottom