• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Happy one year anniversary, mopcina~ <3
Mopbin.png

WMainW.png

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Happy New Year gorls! :awesome:

This year, I hope to make up for the mess I made of my first semester of college and improve my general work ethic and time management. I also hope to finally attend my first Smash tournament.
That was the absolute worst I've ever played. I'm still depressed that I SD'd with Din's Fail then got desperate and went too deep and SD'd again. As Zelda of all characters. The character with a god tier recovery.

This also reinforces my claim that DDD and Bowser are the banes of my existence.

Ugh I knew I would screw up a streamed match. Sorry to disappoint gorls :c
It's all good gorl. Must be awful to have all those things happen in one match, but I'm pretty sure that something like that happens to everyone. I'm fairly certain that in some tournament set I'm going to Shadow Sneak instead of Hydro Pump on one stock, then Hydro Pump against the ledge on the next stock, then counterpick to Zelda and do everything you did.

At least you won the game after though. And losing to Mew^2 in Losers doesn't seem like a bad way to go out at all. You seem like a good Zelda, imo. Just keep doing you :)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Apparently the mopcinas REPLACED the holyT thread where the raid is located.

So I put a link in my signature for now. :secretkpop: enjoy sistren~

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Now I guess I have some good news.

I have been working on a secret gift for all the Zelda's. It's a secret and expect it to arrive in a month or two.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Now I guess I have some good news.

I have been working on a secret gift for all the Zelda's. It's a secret and expect it to arrive in a month or two.
You named your daughter Zelda!? Wait a minute... then who's the mother?

Edit: Why? Why is this the page post!?

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I don't care if this is already said 20 times but happy new year gorls!~

I start off the year great by beating Rhythm Heaven for the first time in 5 years

And now Nammy owes me 5 dollars :^)
Plot Twist: You all are my daughters and BJN39 BJN39 is my tsundere waifu
Ur not Aero tho

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I don't care if this is already said 20 times but happy new year gorls!~

I start off the year great by beating Rhythm Heaven for the first time in 5 years

And now Nammy owes me 5 dollars :^)

Ur not Aero tho
Nah, all of his Australian Smasher Friends ship him with this other Bowser main. So BJN isn't taken :secretkpop:

Metal Sign

Smash Rookie
Happy new year, all!

Edit:
Flip… I did that too early. I wanted my first post to be a page steal.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Plot Twist: You all are my daughters and BJN39 BJN39 is my tsundere waifu
Today I learned that my dad's name is Macchiato and my mom's name is BJN39... And I'm Ffamran... My family has a weird naming problem... Also, there's a potential case where mom had a relationship with a minor, buuuuuut we'll not talk about that since that would make momma go to jail. :p

Last edited:

Sepia_Trace

Smash Cadet
NNID
SepiatoneLie
Happy New Year's!!!! Let's party sisters!!!! :) I know I'm not around very much but I want you to know that I am still working on my cool moments from Sm4sh video for all of you to watch :D

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay it's finally 2016 for me.

I was watching a replay of me playing as Lucas against a friend when it struck 12, because my New Year's Resolution is seriously to get better with a character other than Wii Fit Trainer. I may try Corrin or Bayo when they come out, but I'm going to start with Lucas.

Also I footstool comboed him like 3 times in the match and he could've easily DIed away from it because I just make up my own footstool combos because I can't do the ones proven to work lel.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Now that I'm done partying, I can say Happy New Years to all the best gorls! Here's to hoping 2016 sucks less than 2015, and we get more buffs. That's all that really matters in life. Buffs. Also, here's to hoping I can get back into tournaments again!

More Zelda rep is needed. Must continue to spread the good word of Ban•Zelda so she can be put in her place.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Happy New Year, gorls~

Hope your New Years resolution for 2016 includes playing a better character :secretkpop:

Spent my New Years at a friend's house, playing Undertale for the first time pretty much until the big hour

Goodness, I despise this game.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

First off. Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully this year will be a great one for us all. :yeahboi:

Other than that, I've progressed further in Xenoblade X, got the Augments Enhancement machine now, and I'm in Chapter 7 now. :yeahboi: Going to grind a bit before I fight the boss of that Chapter.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So when are we gonna change all our avatars to gaycats to celebrate the start of a brand new year where we gorls will be innocent, pure, and top tier? :080:

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I'm late, but it's finally 2016. Happy New Year people! A toast to more sassT in the future.

Top Bottom