• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had some brunch right now, since I'm lazy and decided to get up a bit later. Might play some Xenoblade X later today, or practice more in Smash. Either one. :V

Also, any of you girls got any New Year Resolutions?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Also, any of you girls got any New Year Resolutions?
Mine isn't really a resolution, but I'm going to count how many times I sneeze this year, because I sneeze at least 5 times a day when I'm not sick and at least a billion when I am.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Mine isn't really a resolution, but I'm going to count how many times I sneeze this year, because I sneeze at least 5 times a day when I'm not sick and at least a billion when I am.
Mine is probably generic. I want Lucina to have an amazing representative at the next big Smash Tournament.

I want to at least work hard at University in February. :secretkpop:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
That was the absolute worst I've ever played. I'm still depressed that I SD'd with Din's Fail then got desperate and went too deep and SD'd again. As Zelda of all characters. The character with a god tier recovery.

This also reinforces my claim that DDD and Bowser are the banes of my existence.

Ugh I knew I would screw up a streamed match. Sorry to disappoint gorls :c
It's k gorl, we still appreciate your performance!

So Mopcina Raid Redux when?
TONIGHT WE SHALL REMIND OURSELVES JUST HOW DAMN LONELY WE WERE LAST NEW YEAR'S EVE

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Y'know, the mop raid reminds me of the ol' hair tier lists we'd made

With more hair as DLC since then, people should go and update their hair tier lists :^))))))

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
My new years resolution is to actually start doing work on all the stories I want to write, be them my own original work or just fanfiction.

Oh and to still manage to dedicate myself to college.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Since Im not gonna be on this website at 0.00 I am just going to wish everyone here a happy new year now! Happy New Year gurls!

It's probably not going to be a beautiful year for Zelderp but I wish at least you gurls will have an awesome 2016!

how stupid can you get
stupid enough for you to notice me, at least
My new years resolution is to actually start doing work on all the stories I want to write, be them my own original work or just fanfiction.

Oh and to still manage to dedicate myself to college.
My new years resolution is simply to get higher grades in college. That's all

Kinda disappointed with my grades tbh (although really far from failing)

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
That was the absolute worst I've ever played. I'm still depressed that I SD'd with Din's Fail then got desperate and went too deep and SD'd again. As Zelda of all characters. The character with a god tier recovery.

This also reinforces my claim that DDD and Bowser are the banes of my existence.

Ugh I knew I would screw up a streamed match. Sorry to disappoint gorls :c
Everyone chokes at times. My gameplay is horribly inconsistent. At least you're playing at live tourneys.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
There is going to be one super easy way to beat Ryu and Corrin. Since both are barefoot.

One word. And it's the most fiendish thing that was ever created by mankind.

There is going to be one super easy way to beat Ryu and Corrin. Since both are barefoot.

One word. And it's the most fiendish thing that was ever created by mankind.

but it doesn't affect Ryu

His kicks don't hurt because he's beefy; they hurt because his diamond skin just rips into the poor guy's face :^)

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What is stopping me from playing Minecraft for the next 30 hours?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Careful of your hands. I over used my hands a few weeks ago and had to rest them. They're only recently not hurting when I type.
I cut my hand playing guitar yesterday and I use power tools all day, I think I can handle a little typing.

*Gets Carpal Tunnel Syndrome*

*dies*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
but it doesn't affect Ryu

His kicks don't hurt because he's beefy; they hurt because his diamond skin just rips into the poor guy's face :^)
I want to tag SBphiloz4 because feet, but I'm not sure if SBphiloz4 likes MAN feet. :p

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I decided to start up Smash for the first time in like a week. So I went on For Glory.

The first match, a Sheik tried to elevator me.

Yeah I should've just kept playing Xenoblade X.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
On the final day of 2015, :zeldamelee:went to Yoshi's Island from the past. There, she encountered :luigimelee:who challenged her to a fight. Confident in her ability to win along with her sass levels radiating to the heavens, :zeldamelee:agreed.

"Ready? GO!" shouted the announcer and the fight began.

After bringing :luigimelee:'s stock count to 1 without losing a single stock of her own, :zeldamelee:noticed that :luigimelee:retreated to the first cloud on the right. Whether this was done due to fear or as a defensive strategy was a question that remained unanswered.

Positioned at the bottom in the exact center of the stage, :zeldamelee:decided to have a little fun and used the forbidden spell known as Din's Fire. She aimed it at:luigimelee:, who remained on the cloud. :zeldamelee:released the ball of flame, only to have :luigimelee:shield the entire attack and come out unscathed.

What happened next surprised both fighters.

Due to the distance between the two, Din's Fire hit :luigimelee:'s shield at it's maximum strength and due to :luigimelee:'s terrible traction, :luigimelee:slid right off the cloud a significant distance away. In an attempt to recover, :luigimelee:jumped back to the cloud, but due to his awful air speed, mobility and the power of Din's Fire, he failed in reaching the cloud.

Due to her great wisdom, :zeldamelee:prepared herself for the launch of the Green Missile. To her surprise, :luigimelee: tried to Super Jump Punch his way to the cloud. However, due to Super Jump Punch not having any sort of horizontal momentum, :luigimelee:failed spectacularly in reaching the cloud.

At the sight of this, :zeldamelee:burst into laughter as she watched :luigimelee:fall to his doom. :zeldamelee:had no idea why :luigimelee:did what he did, but she didn't care, she won the match without losing a stock and got a great laugh in the process. With the match over, :zeldamelee:used Farore's Wind to teleport back home, but ended up on the Great Fox, which was flying over Corneria instead.

There, she encountered :falconmelee:who also challenged her to a battle, which :zeldamelee:accepted. :falconmelee:turned out to be a much stronger opponent than :luigimelee:as he was able to take a stock off her and almost did it again, but thanks to the power of Farore, :zeldamelee:was able to make a beautiful recovery.

After a failed offstage edge guard on the back of the Great Fox, :zeldamelee:was dangerously close to the bottom blast line. By angling her trajectory so that she was able to travel at a very slight diagonal direction to the upper left , :zeldamelee:was able to recover directly back on to the Great Fox without getting stuck under it or being too far away from grabbing the ledge and falling to the bottom blast line, which would have brought her down to her last stock.

Shocked beyond recognition, :falconmelee:ran straight off the Great Fox, ending his final stock. Surprised at this turn of events, :zeldamelee:flipped her hair back in all her sassy glory and attempted to teleport back home for the second time only to fail again by ending up in Mute City where she encountered the same :falconmelee:from before. Enraged and hungry for revenge, :falconmelee:tried to fight :zeldamelee:again. Knowing that talking would do nothing, :zeldamelee:gave :falconmelee:a quick glare and the fight began.

Shortly after the battle began, :zeldamelee:managed to grab :falconmelee:. Seeing that some F-Zero racers were headed their way, :zeldamelee:decided to give her a boost off the ground by throwing :falconmelee:down on the ground and zapping him with magic hoping that she would be high enough to dodge the oncoming machines.

Her strategy worked. As she nailed :falconmelee:in the back with magic, the F-Zero machines ran over :falconmelee:, doing tons of heavy damage and bringing his percent all the way up to 93%. All this time, :zeldamelee:dodged all the machines and came unscathed.:zeldamelee:quickly took :falconmelee:'s first stock after this thanks to the massive damage boost she never expected to get.

Enraged by everything that happened, :falconmelee:gave it his all to try and take :zeldamelee:down, and while putting up a greater fight than last time, he still lost to the power of sass.

They say third time's the charm. With a third teleport attempt, :zeldamelee:finally made it back home to Hyrule, satisfied with the sass beating she did to her foolish opponents who tried to challenge her.

Looking back at what her opponents did, :luigimelee: and :falconmelee:falling to their doom and :falconmelee:getting ran over by F-Zero racers, :zeldamelee: couldn't help but do one thing:

Basically I did 3 matches in Melee. The first one was against Luigi at the N64 Yoshi's Island stage. Managed to bring him down to his last stock and didn't lose any. At one point, he retreated to the first cloud on the right for some reason. I was at the bottom of the stage in the center so I used Din's Fire partly as a joke, but also I had nothing to lose thanks to the distance. The Luigi shielded it and it pushed him off the cloud due to Luigi's bad traction and Din's being at it's max distance and power. He tried to jump back but couldn't reach the cloud, and than he got too cocky and tried to use Super Jump Punch and couldn't reach it. "Zelda burst into laughter" was basically me laughing way to hard at the sight of Luigi falling to his doom.

At Corneria, I messed up on my edge guarding and ended up in a really bad position, but I managed to teleport at that angle in between straight and diagonal (the flat line on the GC controller's control stick between the notches) and managed to recover right back on the stage which honestly surprised me that I managed to pull it off. Teleporting straight up would have put me too far away to snap the ledge, and pure diagonal would get me stuck on the black jet thing.

The Falcon tried to do a short hop knee smash, but accidentally ran off instead lol. It looked like a rage quit, but I think his jump input was too slow which is what caused him to run off, but it was hilarious to see none the less.

I like to think he was mesmerized by such an unexpected recovery and was blinded by Zelda's sassy animation on reappearing so he raged quit by running off the stage instead.:secretkpop:

Finally, at Mute City I managed to grab the same Falcon at the same time that the F-Zero machines were approaching. I decided to use down throw in an attempt that we would both get hit during the attack animation of it. Due to the length of the throw and the fact that it puts Zelda above the ground, I managed to dodge the racers and the Falcon literally got ran over by like 5 of them and built up a ton of damage because of it and I didn't get hit once. Watching the percent meter go up to 93% from like 30ish percent while taking nothing myself was a great feeling and something I never did before.

Anyway, this is my new years gift to you all so I hope you enjoyed it and have a Happy New Year!

tldr: BAN•ZELDA and Happy New Year gurls~ :zeldamelee:

Top Bottom