• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Happy new Year's gorls! My resolution is to overcome my shyness, such as actually posting (although we all know that's never going to happen).

In other news, I might get internet later this week so I can show people how tr4shy I am.:secretkpop:

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
Happy New Year all!

New Years Eve definitely didn't go as I expected but it was great. Had some friends over and while we thought we were gonna end up just playing some board and video games, we spent most of the night listening to one of my friends dramatically read the infamous My Immortal fanfic after putting it through Gizoogle which translates pages into "gangsta", which was easily one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.

I guess a resolution for me would be to work on my confidence, particularly in fighting games. My biggest issue is that I'm too hard on myself if I ever get on a loss streak or don't perform too well in a set, and I hang on to that for way too long and let it get to me as I keep playing.

Good example would be at a tekken tourney a few months ago where I made top 16 and got to play the second day. I'd been playing casuals before my match that day and I let a really bad set get to me, and it stuck with me as I went to play my tourney match. I only started getting out of it as I got into the third game and was already down 0-2, so it was too late at that point.

So in short I just gotta work to keep confident, learn from losses, and just keep having fun regardless!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
While people are still salty over Corrin making it into Smash. You cannot deny he had the greatest anime of all time.

Corrin in the House. :secretkpop:
I personally liked That's So Shulk more. That theme song is so catchy and Shulk just has that gorl sassT that Corrin doesn't have.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Good evening gorls. I'm not sure if any of you can cook, but doesn't this look bomb?
^7AB523C101BA38E5AD7AA6CC1BB8ED9D09430D9887DD0DFE04^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

I made some gourmet noodles for my siblings today. The size of the meal was actually bigger than I could handle, so I had to use two pans to make it. It turned out alright though.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Good evening gorls. I'm not sure if any of you can cook, but doesn't this look bomb?
View attachment 90418
I made some gourmet noodles for my siblings today. The size of the meal was actually bigger than I could handle, so I had to use two pans to make it. It turned out alright though.
avi_peeking_post.png
Ooooooo.

What's in that?

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
View attachment 90422 Ooooooo.

What's in that?
There's broccoli and scrambled eggs in the noodles. There's also a combination of sauces I combined mostly consisting of soy sauce, hot sauce, sriracha sauce, bbq sauce, mustard, and peanut butter. Yes, it's a lot. But when the ingredients are combined, the final sauce is sooo good.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
There's broccoli and scrambled eggs in the noodles. There's also a combination of sauces I combined mostly consisting of soy sauce, hot sauce, sriracha sauce, bbq sauce, mustard, and peanut butter. Yes, it's a lot. But when the ingredients are combined, the final sauce is sooo good.
I'm sensing a lack of chicken and beef to please the manhood in this concoction.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Today I learned that Rosalina's Dair has 5 spike frames... In total, it has 16 active frames and 11 of them are regular, but 5 are spike... 5 are spike frames... It's a weak spike damage-wise, but... why? Hmm... She has Zelda's Side Smash, Down Smash, and Dair? Similar hit frames on her moves as well... I blame you all. :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Not much have changed, huh?
Nope, still as angry as ever. :p

Example: Today I learned that Ness's Nair clean hit stays out for 8 frames while the late hit stays out for 3. Explains so freaking much! Why? Why does his clean hit get to stay out that long? It does 11% and it's frame 5! Damn kid! :mad:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Example: Today I learned that Ness's Nair clean hit stays out for 8 frames while the late hit stays out for 3. Explains so freaking much! Why? Why does his clean hit get to stay out that long? It does 11% and it's frame 5! Damn kid! :mad:
At least his airdodge, double jump, and grab release all suck.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

More Ness hate: I HATE HIS DASH ATTACK. WHY DOES HE HAVE A SWORD FOR A DASH ATTACK!? no, my caps lock isn't on.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

I'd rather not get into what makes me frustrated with Ness. That Uair is especially annoying to me.

Last edited:

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Gorls. I started playing Wii Fit. I'm considering playing her over our sass queen in tourney.

What should I do I'm so conflicted :sadsheep:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Gorls. I started playing Wii Fit. I'm considering playing her over our sass queen in tourney.

What should I do I'm so conflicted :sadsheep:
Welp, it's time for PK21 and Macchi to try and convert you to their sides... Let the bloodbath... BEGIN! :p

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

I thought his grab release garbage was gone :mad:

His double jump is actually great, just not for escaping juggles. IMO, anyway (and probably the O of @Luco too).

What do you use to get your phone videos as gifs Lavani-sensei?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Finished Chapter 7 of Xenoblade X. So I'm proud but yet sad. Happy that I beat the boss of that chapter. Sad I won't get to hear no.EX 01 again. :c (Currently trying to do a Side Quest where I have to sneak into Jair Fortress and kill three Lv. 30s. While everyone around it is around Lv. 54 - 57 and I'm only Lv. 29. D: )

Knowing my luck when linking this, it'll be blocked in other Countries. D:

Last edited:

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Man, it seems like everywhere I look somebody has this game! I need to pick up Xenoblade whenever I get the chance. If only I hadn't spent my money on amiibo...oh well.

And morning everybody.

Top Bottom