• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
HAPPY QUARTER TEN THOUSAND PAGES ZELDA SOCIAL!!!!!!!! (Is quarter ten thousand even a number?)
You're all wonderful, I wish I could all personally lick each and every one of you. :3
tumblr_mkn9yslEMB1s54h77o1_500.gif

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
~2500 PAGES~

... Oh wait seems like someone already did it.

And why are people copying me?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I missed the page steal because my cat stole a piece of bread and I was scolding him.
:196:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
i'm gonna be completely honest

even after posting "obligatory page 2500 post" I thought I was stealing page 2500

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The funniest thing about Undertale is that even though Asgore is definitely my favorite character, his battle theme is probably my least favorite.

Which is not saying much because goddamn why is Undertale's OST so good

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Great, I was in class while 100,000 was going down. Oh well, page 2501 is good enough:secretkpop:

Seriously why are we not complaining more about the one game where Zelda's good getting cancelled :zelda:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Great, I was in class while 100,000 was going down. Oh well, page 2501 is good enough:secretkpop:

Seriously why are we not complaining more about the one game where Zelda's good getting cancelled :zelda:
It can still be played, we just won't get any more updates so Zelda will never be nerfed and will be banned from all tournaments:secretkpop:

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
She probably wasn't good, but the game was ridiculous enough to make every character look good with broken moves and almost-automatic combos.
If I wanted to do flashy, broken stuff I'd rather Brawl Minus.
:196:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I got page 2500 and Fullmoon got post 100,000.

This means we should either start dating or fight to the death. @BJN is it ok if I make a poll for everyone to vote on?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
This isn't the first time I've stolen a page. But it may be the first time I steal a heart ;)

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Oh good, you know how this works.
Hey vanilla, you used to be a Lucario main right gorl?

Why'd you drop Fair the character? It's my favorite move. FAIR FAIR FAIR ORAYAYYAAAA UAIR AURA.

He's kinda fun, actually. Rising Fair is a guaranteed Footstool on Roy at like 20-35%, fun.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Hey vanilla, you used to be a Lucario main right gorl?

Why'd you drop Fair the character? It's my favorite move. FAIR FAIR FAIR ORAYAYYAAAA UAIR AURA.

He's kinda fun, actually. Rising Fair is a guaranteed Footstool on Roy at like 20-35%, fun.
Never mained him in this game, I did try to pick him up a few times though. He has no range and is slow as heck both movement-wise and frame data wise, that's pretty much it.

Fair is really cool yeah. I dunno if Lucario can even get anything off footstools (best thing I found was footstool>dair but you could just dair without the footstool anyway) but fair leads into a ton of other stuff. Rising fair>Aura Sphere is my fave. With high aura, uthrow>reverse fair>bair is a 0-death too.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Never mained him in this game, I did try to pick him up a few times though. He has no range and is slow as heck both movement-wise and frame data wise, that's pretty much it.

Fair is really cool yeah. I dunno if Lucario can even get anything off footstools (best thing I found was footstool>dair but you could just dair without the footstool anyway) but it leads into a ton of stuff. Rising fair>Aura Sphere is my fave. With high aura, uthrow>reverse fair>bair is a 0-death too.
Footstool is a guaranteed Dair, yeah, but I imagine you could jab lock with it after you footstool and follow them down, right sis?

Sigh....I guess I HAVE to lab this character now, don't I~? Well this should be fun. Trust me, I'm a doctor!

BTW @Locke 06 and I had some amazingly fun games last night even though my Doc is CRAP, we mained the Random button for a good majority.

I won in DDD vs. Pikachu. BECAUSE I AM A FALLEN DEDEDE GOD (I punished QA with Dash Attack by hitting Pika's expanding hurtbox with the VERY LAST FRAME which got me the last kill).

Other great moments include Fsmashing with Roy through Megaman pellets somehow, getting disrespected by Megaman, and getting dunked on for most of the set. Wish I had a formal tournament scene, but hey! My reads are good! (Finally caught someone jumping with a Doc Fair <3). Super awesome GGs last night btw Locke, if you're reading this. It really was a lot of fun! I'll try and improve on the things I was bad at, and only get better at those devastating reads I can make =3.

Oh yeah Vanilla, I did get Rosa when Locke and I played last night and....HOW?! How do you control this character?! It's okay if you're hard-wired to that, mad respect, I have no idea how.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Footstool is a guaranteed Dair, yeah, but I imagine you could jab lock with it, right sis?
Not as far as I tried, I only experimented against viable characters though. Maybe footstool ff nair works on fatties at low percent or something, it whiffs normal size characters though and dair has too much base knockback to lock with the second hit at any percent.

The other problem is Lucario doesn't fall very quickly, so even if ff nair can hit I'm not sure if he can do it in time to lock. I was labbing possible footstool combos with Rosalina the other day and ran into the same issue.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Not as far as I tried, I only experimented against viable characters though. Maybe footstool ff nair works on fatties at low percent or something, it whiffs normal size characters though and dair has too much base knockback to lock with the second hit at any percent.
Well, I'm gonna hit the Lucario lab anyway and report back to you if I find anything great. I just wish you could set your own percent and not the opponent's, I'd like some aura practice. Guess I have to blow myself up with bombs to do that! Or something.

I used to question why I'd use Lucario cause of the Aura mechanic but after finding combo routes in literally 5 seconds (I used him for the second time in my life, or first, last night vs. Locke and immediately found strings/combos like HOW) I can see why someone would pick this dude up. I don't think he's slow at all! I know what slow is, trust me~.

This should be interesting, I'll probably have to hit that lab like, tomorrow or something cause homework tonight and such. I hate school =(

P.S. I STILL don't know how the heck you get used to Rosa's physics. So weird....

EDIT: Also Sonic is cancer

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I should probably clarify that it's the combination of slowness and range I don't like. Dedede tier startup/endlag with Mario tier range and Falco tier run speed es no bueno. If he had a Luma he'd be great. I probably don't like playing Zelda for similar reasons, though she has better range on attacks like fsmash and some quick get-off-me moves like dsmash.

Some stuff he can do to get you started:
Utilt>uair/fair
Dtilt>fair>stuff
Uthrow>fair/uair
Bthrow>Aura Sphere on missed tech
Aura Sphere Charge>usmash/nair/bair/dair/grab
Fair>nair/aura sphere
Rising fair>stuff
Falling nair>dash grab

Also don't underestimate the power on fsmash and bair. Both moves are around as strong as the average fsmash when Lucario's at like, 30%. At 70% Luc fsmash is Bowser fsmash, at higher aura it literally kills at 0%. Fsmash is also his least laggy smash and is probably safe on block at higher aura through pushback.

P.S. I STILL don't know how the heck you get used to Rosa's physics. So weird....
I picked her, pressed buttons, and said "Yes, this feels perfect."

Only other character that was like that for me was Greninja, but his shorthop is still weird and isn't something I utilize well if I haven't been practicing with it.

Top Bottom