• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Times like tonight I wish I lived with a Sheik. Computer Sheik is good training for some things, but it really annoys me when she just throws out a grenade in neutral and holds it as if it will do anything. Also whenever she steals my metal blade, she spams grenade and vanish with sparse needles and bouncing fish.

AI patch when?
ever seen diddy kong ai?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just uploading a match I had against Rinku リンク Rinku リンク which was pretty dope. (:4ganondorf: v :4feroy:)
Just had my breakfast as well, and I've been hearing rumours that the Special Broadcast will be on December 16th, because that's when the forecast of weather will be an Overcast. I don't believe that one bit. :V

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
Evening~

The spam over at SqB has gotten so bad, that Warchamp had to place a posting limit to all new users. Which they could only make one thread per 10 minutes. Speaking of him, he seems a bit depressed since yesterday. I'm guessing it's because the recent news about PM.

Other than that, I'm thinking about being a TO for a local 3DS tourney. Plans are made and hopefully, the first tourney will start by the end of the month. I'm not going to participate because it's going to be a bit unfair because the people who are participating are casuals. Besides I have other things to take care off. It's the least I can do to cultivate the competitive scene here.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Evening~

The spam over at SqB has gotten so bad, that Warchamp had to place a posting limit to all new users. Which they could only make one thread per 10 minutes. Speaking of him, he seems a bit depressed since yesterday. I'm guessing it's because the recent news about PM.

Other than that, I'm thinking about being a TO for a local 3DS tourney. Plans are made and hopefully, the first tourney will start by the end of the month. I'm not going to participate because it's going to be a bit unfair because the people who are participating are casuals. Besides I have other things to take care off. It's the least I can do to cultivate the competitive scene here.
Hope it goes well for you on being the TO for that tournament.

Also, I might create a tag on my Smash Wii U for Ganondorf called "GRAND DAD".

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I wish I had an artistic bone in my body and/or wasn't an idiot at photoshop.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Times like tonight I wish I lived with a Sheik. Computer Sheik is good training for some things, but it really annoys me when she just throws out a grenade in neutral and holds it as if it will do anything. Also whenever she steals my metal blade, she spams grenade and vanish with sparse needles and bouncing fish.

AI patch when?
All CPUs are astonishingly stupid. The only thing they have going for them is their ability to read inputs. It's pretty ugly.

I stick by the belief that playing against CPUs can only hurt a player's skill at fighting actual humans.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was labbing ledge getup punishes against a Lv7 Luigi last night and the third time he grabbed the ledge he did a ledge drop, Green Missiled into the stage, then did a Jumpless Cyclone (I've never seen the CPU use Cyclone to recover before) and grabbed the other ledge.

I swear they learn ok

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Hey gorls, long time no see! I say that a lot but never stick around for too long. I'm such a bad sis, sorry.
Things are pretty ****ty for me rn but I'll be okay, I have peoples.

Every time I visit, more and more names are unfamiliar, which is not a bad thing.
As long as the new people are just as fabulous, anyway :secretkpop:

Edit: New page! I dedicate this page to Sm4sh Zelda; she's tr4sh but she's our tr4sh.

Here's a non censor dodge gifT. Please accept ZB <3 -BJN

Last edited by a moderator:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
ZSS CPUs are also pretty bad. They almost never use neutral B or down smash which are like the only 2 moves you should use.

But I was playing against one yesterday. I threw her off the edge, then she just dropped down and died at 13%. She didn't try to recover, she just went "this mii is so ugly I'd rather just die."

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hey gorls, long time no see! I say that a lot but never stick around for too long. I'm such a bad sis, sorry.
Things are pretty ****ty for me rn but I'll be okay, I have peoples.

Every time I visit, more and more names are unfamiliar, which is not a bad thing.
As long as the new people are just as fabulous, anyway :secretkpop:

Edit: New page! I dedicate this page to Sm4sh Zelda; she's tr4sh but she's our tr4sh.
Lol, come back to get banned?

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Fighting CPUs is a p bad idea most of the time, unless you find a situation where they could be useful to practice on e.g. Melee Lv.3s can be used to practice combos/punishes/chaingrabs due to their random DI or Lv.9s to practice PS'ing projectiles like Falco's Lasers

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Fighting CPUs teach you bad habits, like thinking you can win a game of Sm4sh.

I'm no exception.

Yeah. There were some bad options I made during that. I think I only got lucky that because Rinku リンク Rinku リンク accidentally used his 2nd jump the moment he went off stage. Plus I feel like I should've done UTilt while letting go of the stage when he did USmash.
Lol I thought you were Roy. Well time to rewatch :^)

Should've known when I didn't see any gold on Roy

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just saw GRArkada do a review on an obscure anime called Ghost Stories.

I heard that it is absolutely terrible and one of the worst out there... if it wasn't for the dub however, which makes it so hilarious to watch. The actors just don't give a damn whatsoever during it and just abridge it. o_o

Rizen

Smash Legend
I just saw GRArkada do a review on an obscure anime called Ghost Stories.

I heard that it is absolutely terrible and one of the worst out there... if it wasn't for the dub however, which makes it so hilarious to watch. The actors just don't give a damn whatsoever during it and just abridge it. o_o
http://www.gogoanime.com/category/ghost-stories
Ghost Stories is great. It's a campy anime making fun of horror movies and anime. The dub is really funny if you like 'Scary Movie', Leslie Nealson comedies.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Just watched the European direct from 2 weeks ago.
I WANT IT SO BAD.

Now I'm worried its going to be a Europe exclusive.

Also, only 1 more day until Nintendo's GOTY comes out.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Feel free to inform me butsince when does Zelda get a stupid -extra percent- from Lightning Kick if you happen to land it before the 'GO' text disapears in the beggining of a match?

I happened to come across this twice the other day and looking over the replays, yeah. She gets 21% in instead of 20. on a Greninja and a Doc Marty-O. xD

Or is there an explanation or silly sakurai 'mechanic' where a move landed so quickly does more dmg.... 1....% more.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I just played P:M for the first time today after school.

First off HOLY **** IS THIS WHAT MELEE FEELS LIKE I FEEL LIKE I'M SWIMMING THROUGH MOLASSES.
Second of all it doubles, and my partner is really good to compared to the rest of us there, but he doesn't play P:M.

So it was me (ha majesty) and him (pit) vs some scrubby sheik and mario.

Anyway he ends up losing his stocks surpisingly quickly, and it ends up being me with two and them 1 each. I d-throw one of them, they jab me mid-throw, I accidentily throw out an f-smash because default GC controls suck, and end up getting a DOUBLE KILL.

BAN-ZELDA

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Feel free to inform me butsince when does Zelda get a stupid -extra percent- from Lightning Kick if you happen to land it before the 'GO' text disapears in the beggining of a match?

I happened to come across this twice the other day and looking over the replays, yeah. She gets 21% in instead of 20. on a Greninja and a Doc Marty-O. xD

Or is there an explanation or silly sakurai 'mechanic' where a move landed so quickly does more dmg.... 1....% more.
Training doesn't have move staling, so you always see the attack's normal damage there. In actual matches where move staling is a thing, completely fresh moves do x1.05 damage. For lightning kicks, that means if you haven't hit with them yet (sweet or sour) the sweetspot will do 21%.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Training doesn't have move staling, so you always see the attack's normal damage there. In actual matches where move staling is a thing, completely fresh moves do x1.05 damage. For lightning kicks, that means if you haven't hit with them yet (sweet or sour) the sweetspot will do 21%.
I'll be honest, I liked it a lot more when it was magic.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Random Fact about Me:

My pinky is abnormally small and my thumb is really fat

I have weird hands lol

Playing piano with my pinky is really annoying at times because all my teachers tell my to bring my pinky up when I really can't smh

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Random Fact about Me:

My pinky is abnormally small and my thumb is really fat

I have weird hands lol

Playing piano with my pinky is really annoying at times because all my teachers tell my to bring my pinky up when I really can't smh
so THOSE are the effects Canada has on people even if they'e immune

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Zelda got onto EMG's top weekly plays again.
Guess what that means? :secretkpop:
BAN•ZELDA

Top Bottom