• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@Locuan no. Turkey day forever. <3
I actually used to go to a small town festival called turkey day(s) and still do, I'm sad they changed the name of the festival recently to be named after the town. I really wouldn't mind though if it was that festival every day though. There's nothing like the turkey they make on that day.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
First off HOLY **** IS THIS WHAT MELEE FEELS LIKE I FEEL LIKE I'M SWIMMING THROUGH MOLASSES.
Have you played Melee before? Because Melee is actually the smoothest of the Smash games, honestly. You just need to know how to move (basically wavedash lul)

Smash 4 feels smooth but almost everyone is very restricted in movement. It doesn't make the game worse, just less dynamic with how you can move.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Have you played Melee before? Because Melee is actually the smoothest of the Smash games, honestly. You just need to know how to move (basically wavedash lul)

Smash 4 feels smooth but almost everyone is very restricted in movement. It doesn't make the game worse, just less dynamic with how you can move.
idk, going between buffered and unbuffered inputs is really hard for me and almost every time I go back it feels clunky even if it isn't. The funny thing is I think both games would be worse if they were to switch to the other

Last edited:

Nice avatar (Cornelia c: )

Guess this is your reaction to playing Zelda in any Smash game in general
I just saw GRArkada do a review on an obscure anime called Ghost Stories.

I heard that it is absolutely terrible and one of the worst out there... if it wasn't for the dub however, which makes it so hilarious to watch. The actors just don't give a damn whatsoever during it and just abridge it. o_o
I actually just watched that video like... minutes ago then I watched the dub

Holy ****, I laughed genuinely. For once

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Watched some more clips of Ghost Stories because why not. Had my breakfast as well and more post came through, I have a hunch one of them is Xenoblade X (Which I won't be playing till probably during Christmas. So whoopie doo.)

And I've bought Pokemon Picross yesterday, pretty fun and I like how it follows the same microtransactions as Rumble World. Once you've bought a certain limit, you get them for free. That is good microtransactioning there.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
If only Ike was Santa, then maybe all the little boys and girls would get the things they deserve. Like Aether dunks... and that's pretty much everything.

Got bored

So bored, so I decided to start watch the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Loving it so far, now guess who my favorite character is?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
thinking about milk

pretty excited to see how the psyconauts 2 kickstarter goes
If only Ike was Santa, then maybe all the little boys and girls would get the things they deserve. Like Aether dunks... and that's pretty much everything.
  1. how do you gift wrap that?
  2. the ending of radiant dawn was pretty vague for ike you never know

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
  1. how do you gift wrap that?
  2. the ending of radiant dawn was pretty vague for ike you never know
1. I click the button on Amazon that says gift wrap.
2. Dang it I want to play those games (legally) so bad!

I'd highly recommend watching the ONA spin-off too. That is quite funny. (And don't get me started on the movie. That Haruhi movie is amazing.)
I already watched Disappearance of Haruhi. Surprisingly (as in, legitimately extremely different from what I was expecting) amazing. Currently finished with the first season. Last episode was surprisingly kind of boring (not spoiling it but you probably know why) but the season was great. I'm currently at season 2 episode 2 (chronological order.... I think?)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I already watched Disappearance of Haruhi. Surprisingly (as in, legitimately extremely different from what I was expecting) amazing. Currently finished with the first season. Last episode was surprisingly kind of boring (not spoiling it but you probably know why) but the season was great. I'm currently at season 2 episode 2 (chronological order.... I think?)
I wish you the best of luck with S2. No, seriously. I mean it.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'm currently on my second playthough of FE if/Fates and I'm going to try to romance Hana. The character development of it's massive cast is top notch. Which makes the story very engaging. The battle system is well balanced and equally refined.

Overall, I think it's a great game.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
  1. wut
  2. be a real fan and git gud
  3. how do you get EODM07 EODM07 to stop talking about anime
1. Make this Christmas season simple by
2. Can I justify the money can I justify the money can I justify the money can I justify the money I don't need a car that bad can I justify the money
3. Maybe he'll stop when you stop complaining ayyyyyyyyyyy *finger guns*

But seriously, he'll never stop.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
1. Make this Christmas season simple by
2. Can I justify the money can I justify the money can I justify the money can I justify the money I don't need a car that bad can I justify the money
3. Maybe he'll stop when you stop complaining ayyyyyyyyyyy *finger guns*

But seriously, he'll never stop.
  1. by what?
  2. no because it was less money earlier in your life, justify a time machine
  3. ayyyyy af58376a4c481ec447b99218d7e8b8030120003b_hq.jpg
  4. why are numbered list responses so fun?
I'm currently on my second playthough of FE if/Fates and I'm going to try to romance Hana. The character development of it's massive cast is top notch. Which makes the story very engaging. The battle system is well balanced and equally refined.

Overall, I think it's a great game.
darn you and your moon speak

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
1. I dunno, but all the commercials say it or something similar.
2. Time machine? Can I justify the money can I justify th... (etc.)
3. Do you have a picture of furret as The Fonz?
4. I think they're fun because they're efficient.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Pokemon Picross is super fun! Though the tutorial wasn't very good, i was still confused afterwards. But I think I've figured it out :D
The one problem I have is Torchic being in Area 19!? That's too far nooooo

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
>not wanting koala Mario to tuck you in at night and kiss you on the forehead

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
What do you mean by this?

I don't quite understand.
moonspeak/wingdings for some reason is a joke about how marth speaks even if it is clearly Japanese. I don't get the joke yet get it at the same time, it's an odd feeling

1. I dunno, but all the commercials say it or something similar.
2. Time machine? Can I justify the money can I justify th... (etc.)
3. Do you have a picture of furret as The Fonz?
4. I think they're fun because they're efficient.
  1. wut
  2. yes you can
  3. nope
  4. good enough for me
i'm a koala now

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
moonspeak/wingdings for some reason is a joke about how marth speaks even if it is clearly Japanese. I don't get the joke yet get it at the same time, it's an odd feeling
That's very peculiar. Never heard of it.

Thanks for informing me.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Got into the state that Tr4sh doesn't do anything for me again ;_;

Might just go Fox tomorrow LMAO
Just use Jigglypuff and have your opponents stare into her giant anime eyes.
:jigglypuff64::jigglypuffmelee::jigglypuff::4jigglypuff:
Seriously they take up like a third of her face. And her face is her entire body. So Jigglypuff is ⅓ eye.

Also go rest on everyone. ;)

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Never give up Conor! Or do, it's whatever.

Let's start that punk rock band

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Just use Jigglypuff and have your opponents stare into her giant anime eyes.
:jigglypuff64::jigglypuffmelee::jigglypuff::4jigglypuff:
Seriously they take up like a third of her face. And her face is her entire body. So Jigglypuff is ⅓ eye.

Also go rest on everyone. ;)
That's my goal in Gayley LOLOLOL
Never give up Conor! Or do, it's whatever.

Let's start that punk rock band
Let's ****ing do this hoe!

Top Bottom