• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Since it's video sharing time. Here's some more sass to throw on the sasspile.
Zelda living till 200%. Please ban. (That was some sick DI though to survive that long)

I know. It just suddenly went quiet. :c

Don't scare us like that Zelda Social! :c

Also, how much do you think my Lucina has improved? Me and @evmaxy54 did have plenty more matches (He went Fox and Zelda too. I mainly went Lucina.) This was one of them that I wanted to upload. :secretkpop:

I should've uploaded and saved some of the others, so I could see what I'm doing wrong.
Those were some nice counter edge guard plays. You seem to be getting more comfortable off stage.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Another random fact about me

I have really small feet. Like really small feet

Apparently size 4 in womens.

Ha made you look SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 :secretkpop:
But seriously I have small feet

Yes Antonykun Antonykun this is because I lived in Canada for too long :secretkpop:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Yes Antonykun Antonykun this is because I lived in Canada for too long :secretkpop:
Which one is your foot? The clear one?

Rizen

Smash Legend
I know. It just suddenly went quiet. :c

Don't scare us like that Zelda Social! :c

Also, how much do you think my Lucina has improved? Me and @evmaxy54 did have plenty more matches (He went Fox and Zelda too. I mainly went Lucina.) This was one of them that I wanted to upload. :secretkpop:

I should've uploaded and saved some of the others, so I could see what I'm doing wrong.
Did you have a good connection that game? It looks like you were spacing well.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Did you have a good connection that game? It looks like you were spacing well.
Yeah, it was very solid. I did screw up a few matches with him before. But some were quite close, such as I was commonly losing to Fox down to a last stock deficit. 3-stocked by his Zelda, and one time 3-stocked by his Ness too.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah, it was very solid. I did screw up a few matches with him before. But some were quite close, such as I was commonly losing to Fox down to a last stock deficit. 3-stocked by his Zelda, and one time 3-stocked by his Ness too.
I'm one of those people who can't play at all on a bad connection. It bugs the heck out of me. I do so much better with solid connections. Plus the strategy for using Link in lag is play like a total lag w**** by spamming rolls, grounded projectiles and smashes. I'd rather just not play in lag.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm one of those people who can't play at all on a bad connection. It bugs the heck out of me. I do so much better with solid connections. Plus the strategy for using Link in lag is play like a total lag w**** by spamming rolls, grounded projectiles and smashes. I'd rather just not play in lag.
I'm kind of okay with connections like that. Since I did play UMvC3 back then.

But yeah, the smoother the connections it is, the better.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent

Well, you sure weren't kidding! I think I'm roughly double that, which I hear is kinda small for men's, actually! Size 7 or 8, all of my friends are like 9-10 or sometimes higher. Either I'm remarkably average or I have tiny little man-feet.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
This feels like it could go page 89 in a hurry.

Size 11 1/2 here.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
It's okay, I have delicate lady hands to balance it out.
You'll never match mine. Legit everyone I've shaken hands with (women, men, it's all the same!) has either been surprised or remarked "wow, your hands are so gentle." I look kind of scruffy or gruff sometimes, so when they realize how soft my hands are it's like..."OH"

I don't understand! I worked in retail and did all this heavy lifting and not a single scratch or dent on my hands. I guess since I'm a gentle person it only makes sense, but man...it does have advantages I guess!

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Here I am holding a quarter.

That black speck is a dead spot in my hand. I got it from pinching it between something metal and something else that was metal. It won't go back to normal.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
y was I summoned when we talk about feet? >=(

but my feet are like 24cm someone can do the math thx

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Is he gonna lick my foot now?

Oh and maybe as a bonus fact I have really soft skin apparently
I can imagine his next post will be an inquiry into that.

Soft skin is something I have too, don't worry. It's weird, I do some heavy work sometimes but not a single blemish. WHYYYYY?! So confusing. I guess it's just an Ontario thing, maybe.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I might as join in too.

Shoe size for me I believe is 24.7cm (7.5/8 [UK] 8.5/9 [US]). As for my hand, I don't have an image. But to describe it, kind of small and a bit thin around my fingers. But that's what I get for typing away almost all day and playing games. :V

I'm a lazy butt.

Ayyy someone play me~ :happysheep:
I'll join you too. If you don't mind.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
M'kay then

I'll go set up the room
Alright! Just add me when you're ready and I'll jump in.

Prepared for the FFA stupidity that I'm sure will ensue. Any rules on stages considering it's a FFA? I usually hit random when I do anything other than 1v1s, just out of curiosity.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
To catch up:

I'm like a size 10-11.5 in shoes. It honestly depends on the brand, because the sizes can be all over the place for me. I'm usually an 11, though.

My hands are super weird. Like, I have weirdly-long, spindly fingers. Added to that is the fact that my index fingers are kinda twisted, meaning that instead of pointing straight out, they point towards my middle finger.

At least my weird fingers make playing piano easier.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs Koiba Koiba , TTTTTsd TTTTTsd .

I was panicking a bit against Doc and Ryu quite a bit, Pikachu and Rosalina are still pains in the butt and are annoying to deal with. :c (I guess it's because of the lag, it was a bit laggy here and there. But we pulled through in the end.)

But I'm slowly improving more. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay, I'll tell you about my hands and feet.
Each of my hands have 5 fingers each and each of my feet have 5 toes each. Both my hands and feet have skin on them and some of the skin has nails on them.
I'm such a freak.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Okay, I'll tell you about my hands and feet.
Each of my hands have 5 fingers each and each of my feet have 5 toes each. Both my hands and feet have skin on them and some of the skin has nails on them.
I'm such a freak.
ew

Top Bottom