• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
On the 1 main vs using mains and secondaries argument...
1 main may be good AT FIRST, but then you run into problems later. For top players, they pretty much know everything about their character that is known right now, so they don't have much improvement for that character. You also have the problem of being predictable. If you only have 1 playstyle with 1 character, people are going to get used to that after a while no matter how good of a player you are.
Meanwhile with secondaries, you can surprise someone by using a character they didn't expect you to use. Also if you're already proficient with 1 character and there isn't much else to learn until a new combo or tech is found or patches change the entire character, why not learn another character? If ou main a rushdown character, you know what is and isn't effective against them. But secondary a campy character, then you can learn what is and isn't effective against that character, maybe find out how to exploit a flaw in your main with your secondary in case you find someone who mains the same character for you, it's just better overall imo

On the 1 main vs using mains and secondaries argument...
1 main may be good AT FIRST, but then you run into problems later. For top players, they pretty much know everything about their character that is known right now, so they don't have much improvement for that character. You also have the problem of being predictable. If you only have 1 playstyle with 1 character, people are going to get used to that after a while no matter how good of a player you are.
Meanwhile with secondaries, you can surprise someone by using a character they didn't expect you to use. Also if you're already proficient with 1 character and there isn't much else to learn until a new combo or tech is found or patches change the entire character, why not learn another character? If ou main a rushdown character, you know what is and isn't effective against them. But secondary a campy character, then you can learn what is and isn't effective against that character, maybe find out how to exploit a flaw in your main with your secondary in case you find someone who mains the same character for you, it's just better overall imo
I disagree :^)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay so
In this Splatoon community/Skype group I'm in, I kiiiiiiinda spread BAN•ZELDA there. And then it became BAN•*Insert name of Splatoon weapon here*. It started with this mesagae I posted:

And it spread from there.

And then we felt like starting a tournament and someone asked me this:

So does Ban Zelda play Splatoon? :secretkpop:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Quick someone add that to the KYM page!

It needs to be documented that the meme has infected Splatoon!

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Okay so
In this Splatoon community/Skype group I'm in, I kiiiiiiinda spread BAN•ZELDA there. And then it became BAN•*Insert name of Splatoon weapon here*. It started with this mesagae I posted:

And it spread from there.

And then we felt like starting a tournament and someone asked me this:

So does Ban Zelda play Splatoon? :secretkpop:
Ban Zelda transcends all universes.

Well done, sistren. :secretkpop:

:secretkpop:
:secretkpop::secretkpop:
:secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Project M was thing
Now it isn't a thing now
This is a haiku

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my breakfast and watching Nostalgia Critic's review on the TMNT Christmas Special. It looks pretty bad. :V

I also heard the news that Project M is offically dead.

I wasn't that interested in PM.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It's still thanksgiving? Sure smells like chocobos in the Zelda social.
Cia pls.

Yeah, if I can recreate it, I'll most definitely will abuse it.
u btr, m8. ONE of the princesses need to be non-garbaje in this game.

I think my absolutely favorite thing about Asgore is that, despite all the buildup he had, he's more or less a male Toriel with a bit more comedy relief.
It really hammers home all the terrible things that he did/ had happen to him imo
IMO, Toriel was more driven but still went for the most peaceful solution; her disdain for Muscly Goat Man King has merit. If the roles were reversed, I'd imagine many things would be different and also better for the monsters. Asgore is totes adorbs tho. I'm sad there's not too much game content or many comics/dubs featuring him. Well... There's a few.

Also, I ship Toats McGoats too. Even if they apparently make very dirty videos and leave them where their children can find them.

Keep in mind I am a dessert. This is basically... So... Sooo... D-disgusting... But I suppose beautiful as well.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I don't ship any fictional characters and I find the whole process strange and concerning. Why can't everyone be like me and hope every character ends up romantically unhappy so I have something to empathize with.

Feels good being page steal King.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I don't ship any fictional characters and I find the whole process strange and concerning. Why can't everyone be like me and hope every character ends up romantically unhappy so I have something to empathize with.
Well, Blooky is destined to be romantically unhappy. So you can empathize with him. You can also correct the unhappiness and write self-insert fanfics where you two... Lay on the floor... Basically right next to each other! *blushes*

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Girls. We've hit 2500 Pages!

TIME TO CELEBRATE!

Well, Blooky is destined to be romantically unhappy. So you can empathize with him. You can also correct the unhappiness and write self-insert fanfics where you two... Lay on the floor... Basically right next to each other! *blushes*
But McKnightlíght McKnightlíght is a flower. I guess him hanging out with Napstablook would... SOIL the mood. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I kept telling myself I should go out and play in a tournament at some point, but I've been feeling less and less motivated toward it lately. I still identify bad habits that I never break and I autopilot so hard when I play the game, I feel like I deserve to lose against anyone that knows how to play the game and just get away with wins against people that don't know matchups and don't know how to adapt (supporting evidence: I still have my highest win rate with Dedede, king of abusing WiFi and an absence of matchup knowledge).

I guess basically I'm self-defeating because I already know what things I do wrong so I don't feel like I'll learn anything and I've still yet to break bad habits I've identified which seems like a thing I should do before I try playing in anything seriously so...
Alright.

First thing I want you to do is go get a notepad & a pen. And I want you to make a list of all the habits you have

**** didn't mean to post this ;_;

Welp just lost my edits ;_;

Take 2 eventually

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
2500 pages, gorls!

I've been in the Zelda social for nearly a year, and needless to say, it's been a crazy ride. We've had our ups and downs as a group, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

To the gorls I know well, you're all awesome and ily. For the newer gorls, welcome to the chaos, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

And to think all of these experiences stem from maining one of the trashiest characters in Smash. <3

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Trifle not with violent flowers :sadeyes:
I wouldn't bother
too busy looking at bad stream lay outs
my fav so far

2500 pages, gorls!

I've been in the Zelda social for nearly a year, and needless to say, it's been a crazy ride. We've had our ups and downs as a group, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

To the gorls I know well, you're all awesome and ily. For the newer gorls, welcome to the chaos, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

And to think all of these experiences stem from maining one of the trashiest characters in Smash. <3
oh smokes I've lurking here for over year now, and commenting for a year on like saturday. how about that times flies

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
2500 pages, gorls!

You're not Phil, stop like wh*ring.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Just to let you know I'm camping this thread to in order to 100K get.
Also, CPU, stop abusing the report button.
Pretty please?
:196:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I'm posting here to leave a mark on this page.

I'm also posting to tell you sistren that I'm not dead.

Finally, in celebration of reaching another page milestone, I'm posting this gif before Philly does.

~2500 PAGES GORLS~

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Project M is done. Concerning.

At least this means PM Zelda will finally stop being nerfed every update.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Ew what

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Feels good being page steal King.
Whatever
:4ganondorf:x:4bowser:forever OTP :drifloon:

Top Bottom