• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Rage always messes MK's combo, specially on light characters like Paletuna, Zeldawful and Rosalinda.

Actually, I consider MK's design is bad, he's a one-trick pony.

:196:

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Rage isn't really a thing with MK although it can make Shuttle Loop kill even earlier, but he already has DA into Shuttle Loop after like 2-3 Uairs and it kills regardless IIRC.
It is, but I will admit :4metaknight: isn't the biggest abuser of rage unlike :4zss:. Some characters are much worse off though with it being in the game (:4duckhunt:)
He can def do it without rage.
It's reaaaaally dumb.

His dash attack is unpunishable by some characters.
12 messages, that a new record?

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Well if we've learned anything, if MK gets popular and people complain he'll get what happened to Luigi where they'll just gut him in really uncreative ways (even if it was definitely for the better, I will say.)

But hey, who knows!

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Not long after I was unable to play, Indigo Jeans reported that Villager could no longer Pocket Olimar's Pikmin toss. This made me very upset because they were hilarious KOing tools (Pocketed Pikmin never latched on, they all acted like Purples). So now I've been able to test it and he was right, except you can still Pocket Purples. Haven't tested the customs but hopefully you can still Pocket all colors for Tackle Pikmin Throw.

In other news, one of my friends sent me a replay showing how Gust Cape is broken on 300% and 2.0x damage ratio settings.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Not long after I was unable to play, Indigo Jeans reported that Villager could no longer Pocket Olimar's Pikmin toss. This made me very upset because they were hilarious KOing tools (Pocketed Pikmin never latched on, they all acted like Purples). So now I've been able to test it and he was right, except you can still Pocket Purples. Haven't tested the customs but hopefully you can still Pocket all colors for Tackle Pikmin Throw.

In other news, one of my friends sent me a replay showing how Gust Cape is broken on 300% and 2.0x damage ratio settings.
Diddy has a kill throw in 2.0x damage ratio/knockback. D-Throw the GOAT

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Well if we've learned anything, if MK gets popular and people complain he'll get what happened to Luigi where they'll just gut him in really uncreative ways (even if it was definitely for the better, I will say.)

But hey, who knows!
MK gets screwed for dropping combos a lot harder than Luigi did because his damage per hit is so poor. He's also hard to use (moderately) well, unlike past Luigi.

Diddy has a kill throw in 2.0x damage ratio/knockback. D-Throw the GOAT
Really? Wouldn't have guessed. But that throw did get a substantial knockback increase, lol. I imagine stuff like Peach's Parasol could kill from 0% occasionally (and Falcon's rapid jab finisher).

My friends are all old OTL vets, they're really good but also enjoy messing around.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I imagine stuff like Peach's Parasol could kill from 0% occasionally (and Falcon's rapid jab finisher).
already does and it's the only reason why i'm happy not to see a lot of peach players, it's really stupid

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
already does and it's the only reason why i'm happy not to see a lot of peach players, it's really stupid
Oh, I know it does, but usually it's only with rage and against light characters. I'm semi-okay with it doing that when Peach is rising with it, but the passive Parasol sending people almost is far is stupid. There's a video of Mario's Up-B KOing a Game & Watch from ground level at 0%. Combination of rage, smash charge vulnerability, and initial high knockback, but still stupid. I agree, rage is a bad mechanic (partially speaking as a player of one of the characters that dislikes it the most).

Also, I was about to reply to a comment Fujin made about one of my posts when he was banished to the Shadow Realm, but I'll respond anyway.

Perhaps "punished" wasn't the right word for MK dropping combos, but without them, he has to win neutral many, many times to get the opponent to proper kill percent. His kit seems rather geared to capitalizing on combos and Shuttle Loop is a very strong tool for finishing those. But if he drops the combos and misses the Shuttle Loop he loses a massively advantaged state.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
So, I found this weird bug(?) with Peach. I honestly don't know it happened.

Basically, I've been only pulling up stitchface and smilyface.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Been to the post office to get something sent off to University, thought it was going to cost a lot, but it really didn't. (Must've been the weight of the letters)

I'm also thinking of whether to get the Xenoblade X DLC now or not. (Since I'm waiting for it to come through the post soon. Since it'll be a Christmas gift for myself.) Should I get the DLC now or wait till I got the game?

And I saw Episode 9 of Yuru Yuri San Hai. Usual cute stuff. But we finally got to see the OTP kiss in a fantasy of Chitose's.
This one scene though... :secretkpop:

And we're not that far now from 100,000 posts girls! :yeahboi:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Evening~

I'm currently watching back some old movies that I've never seen before like Frozen, City of Lights and Roman Holiday.
I've only seen a small part of Frozen, and that was near the end of the film. I think the last Disney film I've seen from start to finish was Wreck-It Ralph. And that's only because it was about video games, and the only successful video game movie out there in my opinion.

As for old films. One of the oldest I've seen was I think during College, where I had to watch an old Japanese movie that was made in the 1950s I think. About a War General being haunted by a ghost who warns him that the forest will begin to move. It was a pretty good film. Other ones I had to watch was one called American Splender, and two horror films. The Fly and Videodrome, didn't like those two horror films. (Not into horror anyways.)

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I've only seen a small part of Frozen, and that was near the end of the film. I think the last Disney film I've seen from start to finish was Wreck-It Ralph. And that's only because it was about video games, and the only successful video game movie out there in my opinion.

As for old films. One of the oldest I've seen was I think during College, where I had to watch an old Japanese movie that was made in the 1950s I think. About a War General being haunted by a ghost who warns him that the forest will begin to move. It was a pretty good film. Other ones I had to watch was one called American Splender, and two horror films. The Fly and Videodrome, didn't like those two horror films. (Not into horror anyways.)
Finished watching all 3 of those this evening. Frozen was okay. The snow in that movie looks ridiculously realistic. City of Lights was interesting. I liked the funny scenarios and the ending is heartwarming. Roman Holiday was good, it was done really well.

I haven't seen a 'western' movie in at least a decade so it's nice to see how much has it changed since then.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Do you girls think I should download the Xenoblade X DLC now? Even though I don't have the game, I'll be getting it soon. Since they help reduce the load time for the maps, characters, monsters and mechs.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
upload_2015-12-1_8-58-32.png

This should just stay like this. It's too perfect :reverse:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Do you girls think I should download the Xenoblade X DLC now? Even though I don't have the game, I'll be getting it soon. Since they help reduce the load time for the maps, characters, monsters and mechs.
I'd say yes because I'm doing the same thing. :p

NO MY PRANK IS GONE!!!!
WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT MY PRECIOUS PINK NAME????

PK21's Christmas List:

-Prank status

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Oh **** it's December.

Aka the day I will be listening to Fairytale of New York for the next 25 days

I have no qualms with this

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's December 1st.

We are two pages away from 2500.

And one month away from our one year anniversary of the Lucina raid.

A reminder that we did the Lucina raid on the evening of New Year's Eve because we were all losers with no boyfriend/girlfriend to spend time with, maybe not even friends. :secretkpop:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
How time just....flies, doesn't it? It's so crazy. To think my first exam is in a handful of days, and I'm almost done all of my formal classwork.....

What a wonderful feeling.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
apparently beg like a lil *****
This is random but some kid in my class saw your profile pic and called you a Pikachu.
I think we should plot revenge for this insult :162:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. I downloaded the whole Xenoblade X pack. Basic, Enemy, Player and Mech packs. Only took about an hour, so it wasn't that long.

Also, would anyone be up for some matches today?

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
I never thought a thread would be able to get me to ragequit so quickly, but I've finally done it.

RIP CCI you were good before stupid **** LOL. Guess I'll make this my primary and post Doc and Ryu stuff in here from now on. Oooh, snazzy! Or I'll probably just engage in regular Zelda Social conduct, which is the more likely option.

It just...I can't even believe it. Maybe I'll skim it in a couple of days but, holy hell. Unless someone like, tags me about Doc stuff which probably won't happen ever.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I never thought a thread would be able to get me to ragequit so quickly, but I've finally done it.

RIP CCI you were good before stupid **** LOL. Guess I'll make this my primary and post Doc and Ryu stuff in here from now on. Oooh, snazzy! Or I'll probably just engage in regular Zelda Social conduct, which is the more likely option.

It just...I can't even believe it. Maybe I'll skim it in a couple of days but, holy hell. Unless someone like, tags me about Doc stuff which probably won't happen ever.
I don't believe that it was ever good at any point.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
I don't believe that it was ever good at any point.
I mean we had some decent discussions in there even just yesterday and now we have some of the dumbest crap I've ever laid my virgin eyes on in there. I can't even begin to explain it because it makes zero sense to me.

Like if someone genuinely thinks shieldpush is gonna benefit the lower tiered characters more than the characters that already get away with crazy crap on shields in this game I have no idea what to say to them. Have fun dealing with ZSS Bair now that it can push you around and off ledges again. That'll sure help the mid/low tier characters! Yeah make rolls worse so ZSS can hit more tethers! Everything this man suggests is like a ninja buff to an already REALLY good character and it's like, nah.

Last edited:
Top Bottom