• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
So I was learning some choreography from Aya Sato's routines and it was going well.

Then they threw this **** in there lmao

Gorl I can't even see where their arms are going at half speed.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
it's what i see as the "truth"
The Truth you say?

Edit: I search "Linkle chibi" after seeing Mukuro's avatar since the official art had a chibi, Wind Waker style of Linkle for Hyrule Warriors... I get this image of pixel French fries. Thanks, Google, now I'm hungry. All credit goes to theskywaker.

She also made this adorable picture of Peach! :)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I thought the time was around 9:30am when I got up, I checked and it was almost lunch time which surprised me. So I had a shower, had my brunch and going to watch Episode 9 of Yuru Yuri San Hai later tonight.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Hi Lord Sis Fujin :)

I started getting good with Zelda's teleport cancelling and was finally able to do Greninja's footstool combos last night! Dunno what was happening then, but it was great.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's mega gardevoir, get it righT sis.

???
You'll probably be banishT by the time I'm able to check my phone again, but I just wanted to say that you have flawlessT taste in Pokemon.

Rest in peaceT

Also I'm still waiting for you to be FUJN39

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ooooohhhh
That was you?
You have so say your UN cause how else am I supposedT to know who people are?

I'm terrible with remembering faces when I have met/seen people, let alone when I haven't.

#oop
I didn't expect you to know me, that's why I was being so vague. Also I'm gonna smash your Palutena tr4sh.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Picking Zelda aka going 0-3 is fun sometimes though @Fuj¡n Ocean you can't deny the power (or rather, lack thereof~).

It's like when a character is bad but in all the right ways, it's more entertaining than one would imagine! This is coming from a guy who played Doc before he got buffs that made him even remotely relevant as a secondary, too~.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
nevr 5geT dis iz da truTh of Fujin's "main"

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Nayru must be with me today to see actually see Fujin before he gets banned, it's been a while. Also I applaud your Megay Catevoir.

And here, have a gif of your trash waifu Paletuna getting smokT by the real queen haself.

Top Bottom