• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
S: (Seasoned) Curly Fries
A: Five Guys'
B: Burger King
C: Wendy's
F: McDonald's
There isn't a Five Guys' around here so I'll have to take your word for it.

one of his favorite video game locations
Good Egg Galaxy
I don't even know which one that is lol

Like I said, I have experience.
This is my friends and I. They know me by my older online alias, shortened to Homer for convenience. My tag on here is my newest one so, yeah. This was messed up, I REALLY heavily warn you.
lmao

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
There isn't a Five Guys' around here so I'll have to take your word for it.
There's only one in my area, but it's really good.

I was surprised that you rated KFC's fries very highly. I've never had their fries -- I haven't eaten there in years and I would only get popcorn chicken when I did. I've never heard anyone compliment them before now, though.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
KFC's fries aren't true fries. They are "potato wedges" and don't taste that special.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
And that's not even the edgy Crash Bandicoot revenge fiction where Coco is murdered by Dr. Cortex and Crash starts using guns and swearing, whilst denying a pregnancy with Tawna Bandicoot. Did I mention he swore and shot guns?]
Crash: "Hey, Aku Aku, do you like Linkin Park? You will."
[shoots Wumpa fruit while smoking cigarette]

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
And that's not even the edgy Crash Bandicoot revenge fiction where Coco is murdered by Dr. Cortex and Crash starts using guns and swearing, whilst denying a pregnancy with Tawna Bandicoot. Did I mention he swore and shot guns?

Fun fact: NONE OF THAT WAS MADE UP.
Should we mention the travesty that was that FF7 fanfic?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
TTTTTsd TTTTTsd
wait cysT

how are you going to post Lavani x Rosalinda smut without getting banishT to the shadow realm by BJN?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm pretty sure it's the first galaxy in the original galaxy game.

It's literally the only galaxy I could remember lol.
Oh right, I remember now. Yoshi-themed name, Yoshi-themed planets, and not a single Yoshi in the entire goddamn galaxy. What a game.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
This day should be known as the day the Zelda Social rose from the ashes once again.

Today's posts were seriously golden

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I'm actually way more hyped about the LavaniXRosalina fanfic then I should be lol

Reminded me of the time when Phil made the AeroXBJN fanfic

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
McDonalds is kinda like :4ganondorf:

Very easy to access and use, has some cheap tactics (cheap = both definitions), and very recognizable.

Too bad most of the time you would rather go for another store/character. Oh, and you are notorious for being bad.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm actually way more hyped about the LavaniXRosalina fanfic then I should be lol

Reminded me of the time when Phil made the AeroXBJN fanfic
Yew mean these? :secretkpop:

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 's Zelda Social FanFic "Smashboards Stamina Games: Gorl Edition"
Each chapter can actually be reached by going to any of the links, but direct links are provided anyways. I also thought it'd be neat to include publish dates, b/c REASONS. - BJN
Chapter Link|Publish Date|Featured Users
Chapter 1 |May 7, 2015|Koiba, CWBanjo, Fernosuar
Chapter 2 |May 9, 2015|BJN39, Spirst, Koiba, Fernosuar \ Mentioned Only: Fuujin, Aerodrome, Cenizas, evmaxy54, GingerGaymer
N/A|TBA|TBA

Never finished tho cri.

It's all here :secretkpop:
http://smashboards.com/threads/zeldaganda-raid-log-and-sass-depository.392384/

Be warned page 1's sass levels crash mobile.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yew mean these? :secretkpop:

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 's Zelda Social FanFic "Smashboards Stamina Games: Gorl Edition"
Each chapter can actually be reached by going to any of the links, but direct links are provided anyways. I also thought it'd be neat to include publish dates, b/c REASONS. - BJN
Chapter Link|Publish Date|Featured Users
Chapter 1 |May 7, 2015|Koiba, CWBanjo, Fernosuar
Chapter 2 |May 9, 2015|BJN39, Spirst, Koiba, Fernosuar \ Mentioned Only: Fuujin, Aerodrome, Cenizas, evmaxy54, GingerGaymer
N/A|TBA|TBA

Never finished tho cri.

It's all here :secretkpop:
http://smashboards.com/threads/zeldaganda-raid-log-and-sass-depository.392384/

Be warned page 1's sass levels crash mobile.
LAST PUBLISH DATE MAY 9TH DYING

WHY HAVEN'T I CONTINUED THIS SMH IF I MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW THE GAP WILL BE SO NOTICEABLE OMG

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
You really don't see the problem with a 13 year old girl running around in this?
Nope, there's nothing wrong.

On pure principle of preserving artistic integrity, nothing should censored. That's a basic principle that all localization teams try to abide by to the best of their ability. Though "Beloved Makers of Mario stir controversy with 13-year-old in a bathing suit" makes for a terrible PR headline (and it shouldn't), so that decision is understandable.

Removal of the bust slider? Unacceptable, its removal only furthers the narrative that breasts can't be anything but sexual, they're a slap in the face for females who'd like to self-insert. Its removal doesn't do anything to benefit, simply because the feature itself doesn't harm the game. It wouldn't change the ESRB rating, it wouldn't do a dent on sales (if anything, it might help it), all it does is annoy those who wanted the feature.

Lin's bikini doesn't bother me, the removal of bust slider does annoy me, but I'm far more upset with localization directly messing with the theme of the game. BLADE had a perfect Japanese acronym (Beyond the Logos Artificial Destiny Emancipator, directly ties a fatalistic theme to the game), and removing religious references is just staining the story. Absolutely unacceptable. Yes, we know that it's due to an archaic policy they've stick with. It's one they should do away with if they want to appeal to the hardcore.

Nintendo's position on being as politically correct as possible forces them to take some pretty brainless decisions. It's funny, considering how they promised that nothing would be changed/censored in this game.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hyrule Warriors Zelda is better than Twilight Princess Zelda...

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
McDonalds is kinda like :4ganondorf:

Very easy to access and use, has some cheap tactics (cheap = both definitions), and very recognizable.

Too bad most of the time you would rather go for another store/character. Oh, and you are notorious for being bad.
something something looks out of shape when running
I want to see a Ronald McDonald skin for Ganon once we get Wii U hacking down.

I fought someone last night on FG who was really bad. He would roll to the edge, dodge, and use predictable strategies (usually like throwing me off the stage repeatedly). When he used Mario I bodied him twice with Dedede. The only time he won was when I killed myself by accidentally Tatsumaki-ing the opposite direction.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
u wot m8, i'm untriggerable

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
People actually think that WWE is real!
There's also more I can show if you're still...unenlightened about wrestling.

Top Bottom