• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
About earlier, I don't apologize for standing up against sexualizing a 13 year old girl with a bust size slider and the 2nd and 4th outfits.

I'm glad most people realize how wrong it is to treat children that way. :) Keep it to the Ao rated games, thank you.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
Zylach Zylach @Akiro is this how most people from Wisconsin are?

That's probably about 40% of the people lol. Actually, in my experience, that's just 40% of people in general :p

As for E2C, I almost went to E2C19 but couldn't because didn't have a way to get there. It's a 2h drive from me.

Last edited:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Last edited:

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Man, I might as well start maining Sheik because I'm always vanishing from here constantly.

.....Bad joke? Bad joke. Eh, it don't matter. Being in the Zelda social is a joke in and of itself.:secretkpop:

Anyway, I'm back along with new amiibo in the mail today.
IMG_1839.JPG

Here's a bonus.
IMG_1841.JPG

Oh yeah, and my Thanksgiving was that Din's Fire, yo! No, but seriously, it was great. I know, I'm late.

....And that rhymed.

Someone should make one for Zelda! That would be a sight to see.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Seekers are Splatoon's equivalent of Din's Fire.
carbon-roller-deco-tips-2.gif

Project Crysis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cryis45
3DS FC
1521-5275-7397
Awwww that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me :secretkpop: . I would use boost kick to kill you, but I suck too much to actually land it.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
It's been 14 hours and holy mother Fujin hasn't been bannedT yet? Have the tyranTs had a change of hearT?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Clearly they realized he is Jesus ChrisT

They can crucify him but on the third day he will rise again
and again
and again

D

Deleted member

DAN IS HERE.

In case anyone was wondering, I didn't have WiFi for a few days, and y'all don't know what I went through...

They probably got too lazy to spam clean but who cares. Lol

I wanna see how long this will last

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Because I tend to give you guys updates on my life (whether you care or not) when things happen, here ya go:

I've recently started seeing my psychiatrist again, and I should be getting put on some form of medication very soon. I'm excited for that, assuming it'll be the right medication and work correctly, because I can't help that I naturally feel like :pichumelee: or :kirbymelee: when I should be feeling like :falcomelee: or :sheikmelee:. Also, within the past 24 hours I've gotten myself into my third relationship, which is always exciting. Relationships themselves don't necessarily make me happy, but they sure help in making me feel a little better than usual, so I'm down. I also have a ton of work I need to catch up on that I still haven't gotten around to from feeling so bad all the time, but I plan on trying to get everything done this week.
With a little bit more light at the end of the tunnel, I think I may also start being able to participate in tournaments again (I haven't been to one in about 8 months) and actually getting out more in general. If I can get my life under control again, there's surely no doubt I can accomplish everything I've been wanting to. Also, repairs to my home from the all the flood damage should be done soon, so I'll finally have a living space again and not have to sleep on a couch or someone else's mattress. This also means I can play Smash on a TV again instead of sitting in front of my propped up GamePad. Oh, the struggles.

Anyways... Oh look, Fuujin is still alive, what is this madness? Did the mods finally give up?

Edit: I woke up to Fuujin's ban :crying: RIP In Peace gorl.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I was doing a set today and was one the last stock winning while the metaknight was at 110 and I was at 20 and he lands one dash attack and I'm dead.
That is such bull****.
Like brawl was terrible balanced and Zeldawful was still bad but at least no **** like that ever happened (bar specific match ups)
because the game insists on having rage, easily the worst mechanic in this game

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
because the game insists on having rage, easily the worst mechanic in this game
Rage isn't really a thing with MK although it can make Shuttle Loop kill even earlier, but he already has DA into Shuttle Loop after like 2-3 Uairs and it kills regardless IIRC.

I COULD be wrong, I'm not a MK expert. I only play Ryu and Mario as far as top chars go.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Rage just lets his combos that killed you from 20~40% kill you from 5~20% instead

Rage is pretty bad in itself though

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Rage just lets his combos that killed you from 20~40% kill you from 5~20% instead

Rage is pretty bad in itself though
Yeah I can attest to it being a pretty silly mechanic, but it is what it is I suppose.

It did make for some great moments like Falcon Jab killing off the side via Smashville platform in some sets I've played =3

Top Bottom