• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Well, looks like this ol' peculiar time of the year rolled around again....that happened fast.

Also yeah Falco's a lot of fun in this game, I can attest to that myself.
Ditto

Beginning to have a lot of fun with Falco. U-throw > b-air > b-air. D-tilt > u-air > whatever aerial. U-tilt > b-air x 2/u-air x 2. Super solid character
So gorls to celebrate my birthday I'm gonna do fun things in between classes and actually relax for a day for once.

How nice!
Happy birthday TT!

Funny you say that you'd have fun in between classes because I also did the same today with the help of Pixiv I can never ever relax nowadays ;-;

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
So, I saw that they were already trying to make a Cloud Skype group, which lead me to post this:
Oh look it's Wolfie, long time no see! :secretkpop:
Recommendation:
Create a Skype Chat for Cloud in general and one for his Meta-Development post release. The Meta-Development one should be taken seriously and lack ridiculous social discussions, and not have an absurd amount of people in it. I say this having experience in the Lucas Skype group and the Zelda Meta Discussion Skype group. The Lucas Skype group basically replaced the social discussion thread, and got nothing accomplished and was too hard to keep track of due to literally anyone and everyone being in it and posting random things. Having around 200 members gets insane, does it not? On the other hand, the Zelda Meta Discussion Skype group has 18 people in it, and talk is always about Zelda and techs, matchups, etc (with a little fun here and there). Our social discussions remain in our infamous social thread, which is still very lively to this day. We're like a big dysfunctional family anyways, so it works out.

Just my two cents, because I'm looking forward to finally having another main that's not Zelda, and I'd like to not be disappointed in the Cloud community like I was with the Lucas one.
I just really don't want that community to turn to ****, because seriously I love each of you guys, even the ones that don't play Zelda, and I'm glad to be a part of this community. The Lucas community though... For some reason I just felt so cold and isolated there, and it was like that since the beginning. I don't want another repeat of that for another character that I love dearly.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Evening girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Been out all day with my sister and my Dad today, went shopping and found one store that handles Games, Music, Movies, Anime and amiibo (I bought three). And a gamestore which has TONS of amiibo. o_o

Seriously. My sister was excited to see Animal Crossing amiibo. And my Dad got her a figure of Mulan for Disney Infinity 3.0, she just loves Mulan, she doesn't have Disney Infinity. :V (She also got American Tail, Complete Film Collection).

Amiibo wise. I bought Dr. Mario (Happy birthday TTTTTsd TTTTTsd ! Consider this a present, that I bought Dr. Mario), R.O.B and Wario (My Dad picked out R.O.B and Wario. He said Mewtwo, Zard, G&W and some of the others that were on display looked crap. But he says he thinks Ganondorf is cool.) I also went out for breakfast and lunch with my sister and Dad, got back home and had a Chinese Takeaway. Been up since 6am, got back home around 7:20pm. But it was fun.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Ditto

Beginning to have a lot of fun with Falco. U-throw > b-air > b-air. D-tilt > u-air > whatever aerial. U-tilt > b-air x 2/u-air x 2. Super solid character

Happy birthday TT!

Funny you say that you'd have fun in between classes because I also did the same today with the help of Pixiv I can never ever relax nowadays ;-;
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Coming home to a whole bunch was nice, I didn't end up treating myself in between classes like I wanted but I did have a good time regardless. Nevertheless I'm happy to come home to the celebration and glad I can chill tonight.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
TTTTTsd TTTTTsd :starman:Oh, happy birthday gurl!:starman:
Hope you have a great day! :4zelda:

Fairess Fairess Nice to see you here! You started getting popular here after everyone saw your set against Fixalas's Pit. Keep wrecking everyone with the queen!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Heellllloo everyone. Has been awhile. ~

Anyway, decided to marathon YuruYuri yesterday (going all the way until about morning time last night. I pretty much crashed and burned). I am now all caught up now.

EODM07 EODM07 You were watching the show as well right? I'm on the latest episode and I enjoyed it.

Going into it, I don't know what I was expecting. I remember seeing a video once about the yuri of Yuruyuri before. I was disappointed how a show with "yuri" in its name had apparently 2 minutes worth of yuri.I was also a kid back then so I didn't really think it was right to watch these kind of shows. But now that I'm like 4 years older and actually saw it, what do I think? It's hilarious and cute. It has some really great humor in it. Kyoko is an amazing character. Kyoko x Ayano is best ship. I honestly didn't know how to feel about Ayano at first. But she became more and more awesome as the anime progressed. Also, she is the cutest thing ever when she blushes. Which season 3 loves to emphasize, which I'm not complaining. Speaking of which, season 3 feels different from season 1&2. I heard a new animation studio took over, but it isn't just the animation. I dunno, I feel like season 3 is also slightly more serious. Not in the sense that it isn't about comedy and random moments, but more in the sense I do see some more focus on character development and actually building relationships. Not to mention they also reduced the amount of their running gags by a lot. Before, you could barely get an episode without Chistose getting a nosebleed, but it is actually rare to see it. Or the joke about Akarin turing invisible or just lacking presence in general also doesn't appear as often. Honestly, I think they worked well even to the end of the second season. But a change of pace can be beneficial. Eiter way, I'm glad Kyoko x Ayano is advancing so far and can't wait for the next episode to come out.

The reason I started watching it in the first place was because I needed to turn my mind off of things. Glad I did, since it really helped.

Might read the manga sometime later if I can. I think I found a place to read it. Want the anime to settle in a bit first.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I barely know you but, Happy Birthday TTTTTsd TTTTTsd ! :194:
I didn't post a picture, but I used a different font. I still haven't switched it back. Hope your day has been grrrrr8! :195:
Edit: Or just don't appreciate it.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Heellllloo everyone. Has been awhile. ~

Anyway, decided to marathon YuruYuri yesterday (going all the way until about morning time last night. I pretty much crashed and burned). I am now all caught up now.

EODM07 EODM07 You were watching the show as well right?
Nice to see you've returned.

Yeah, I'm watching S3 as well. I'm also watching Gintama 2015 (Shogun Assassination Arc next week!), One Punch Man and Shingeki Kyojin!: Chuugakkou too. Those are pretty good too.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Good to be free.

Just learned about all of Xenoblade X's censorship.

Removal of religious references (in a Xeno game? For ****ing real?), BLADE acronym definition change (which wrecks the theme of the game), removal of bust slider, Lin's age/bikini changed, all unacceptable. No reason to touch any of them.

I'm not sure who to blame here, our societal puritanical fascism or Nintendo.

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Pyrosphere is broken.

Like, REALLY broken.
That reminded me of

Triggered.png

I'm triggered intensely not the biggest fan :^ )

Good to be free.

Just learned about all of Xenoblade X's censorship.

Removal of religious references (in a Xeno game? For ****ing real?), BLADE acronym definition change (which wrecks the theme of the game), removal of bust slider, Lin's age/bikini changed, all unacceptable. No reason to touch any of them.

I'm not sure who to blame here, our societal puritanical fascism or Nintendo.
Both.

Nintendo still thinks the west is 1920-1970s levels of prudage. Also Christianity in the west.

And the west would implode if Nintendo ever promoted a game that was lewd.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
That reminded me of

I'm triggered intensely not the biggest fan :^ )

Both.

Nintendo still thinks the west is 1920-1970s levels of prudage. Also Christianity in the west.

And the west would implode if Nintendo ever promoted a game that was lewd.

To be fair to Christianity,

It isn't their fault that Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 was banned in the west

JS

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
To be fair to Christianity,

It isn't their fault that Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 was banned in the west

JS
Oh, I've heard about that game's situation. I also looked up some gameplay. Fan service aside, it's a very strange-looking game. DoA Xtreme 3 looks like Wii Sports with half-naked women.

Top Bottom