• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Whyd'ya think I still play her? I don't give a crap either. Pretty sure most Lucina mains will tell you exactly the same.

But it's the inevitable truth; Daddy Sakurai can give us more power and we all know it.
Yup. Just wish Sakurai will give Lucina a decent buff. But I doubt that'll happen when 1.1.3 comes around.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What about when Zelda got that Din's Fire nerf everyone hoped for?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Or you can accept the odd chance that nothing will happen. You probably have to make do with what you got. No point in getting too excited for anything until something does happen
Recently you've become more and more positive about Zelda...

Is ZSS just not working out for you?

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Or you can accept the odd chance that nothing will happen. You probably have to make do with what you got. No point in getting too excited for anything until something does happen
I never said I was excited.
I just hope.
I hope for a hopeless dream to come true.

It doesn't matter if it's futile in the end. As long as there are patches I can still hope.
Because if we don't hope, and we stop hoping, Sakurai-senpai won't notice us in the end.
And nothing will change.
That's the least of our desires.

So let us dream.
Let us challenge fate.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I just hope.

It doesn't matter if it's futile in the end. As long as there are patches I can still hope.
Because if we don't hope, and we stop hoping, Sakurai-senpai won't notice us in the end.
And nothing will change.

So let us dream.
Let us challenge fate.
Am I the only one who read this in Lucina's voice?

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Recently you've become more and more positive about Zelda...

Is ZSS just not working out for you?
I have the same problem with every character not named Zelda

I get bored with them really quickly.

Though I might pick up 1111 Brawler for the lolz. Their boards are basically whiny ass children going #FreeMii & there's nothing there pushing whatever meta he has atm.
He's quite fun atm yea. ^_^
I just hope.

And nothing will change.

So let us dream.
Let us challenge fate.
*farts loudly*

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Zelda v Meta Knight 100:0
As a Meta Knight main, I'm flabbergasted. I would never dare to challenge Zelda. We all know that one person can't take that much sassT, let alone Meta Knight.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
My Facebook feed reminded me about a "memory" from 5 years ago: a picture of me in my Ron Weasley shirt LOL. I wonder if I still have it? I'll have to look for it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
GG, why the **** is Ron Weasly wearing a picture of your head?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So my mom just watched me play Smash for the first time just now (I've been playing it for over 5 years I thought she'd look at least once but nope. :/) and whenever some random person watches me play Smash, I'm always battling a kid (Ness, Lucas, Toon Link, etc) and they always ask "why are you beating that kid to death????"
It's annoying.
But it's also Ness.
So yes, I am beating that kid to death and I'm taking pleasure in it.

Also he has psychic powers, I have yoga, is how I'm murdering him worse than how he's murdering me just because he's a kid?

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
All Lives Matter” may be the most disingenuous phrase to fall out of the mouths of politicians, pundits, and media critics in recent times.

At face value, it’s a beautiful, if not obvious (and therefore unnecessary) statement. It conjures an image of inclusion and harmony. But the truth behind the sentiment is far more insidious than the crowds of right-wing semantic magicians want you to realize.

As a retort to the Black Lives Matter movement, the phrase is a political catch-all designed for privileged majority groups to lessen the perceived threat of minority groups’ dissatisfaction with remaining at the bottom of the societal food chain. It serves as a smokescreen for politicians to hide behind while further marginalizing, for instance, the very existence of black people in America. It does so under a false notion of inclusivity.

Unsurprisingly, many of the same politicians riding the “All Lives Matter” wave are often the same people who now, in response to last week’s terrorist attacks in Paris, seek to block Syrian refugees from settling in the United States. It appears that the definition of “All” in “All Lives Matter” is subject to interpretation and convenience.
Full article here.

If you've been confused why saying "All Lives Matter" in response to "Black Lives Matter" is racist - or disingenuous at best - read this article.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So my mom just watched me play Smash for the first time just now (I've been playing it for over 5 years I thought she'd look at least once but nope. :/) and whenever some random person watches me play Smash, I'm always battling a kid (Ness, Lucas, Toon Link, etc) and they always ask "why are you beating that kid to death????"
It's annoying.
But it's also Ness.

Also he has psychic powers, I have yoga, is how I'm murdering him worse than how he's murdering me just because he's a kid?
Your just fighting off Ebola [backthrow].

Nothing wrong with that. :drmario:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
It's annoying.
But it's also Ness.

Don't forget the disease that kid carries with him.

Gotta kill the source of that virus at its source. :109:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Speaking of Black Lives Matter, I just read an article about them where they allegedly stormed into a University library and hurled particularly vulgar insults at anyone who didn't join in.

I like to stay away from this stuff but is this the proper behavior to attract support for one's cause?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Speaking of Black Lives Matter, I just read an article about them where they allegedly stormed into a University library and hurled particularly vulgar insults at anyone who didn't join in.

I like to stay away from this stuff but is this the proper behavior to attract support for one's cause?
No. Unfortunately any movement is corruptible. While much of the BLM movement served a good purpose, people have taken parts of it too far. It's unfortunate because it is easy 'red meat' for the media to exploit and make the whole thing look bad.

Some people I worked with to stop hydraulic fracturing once told me that they did a protest in a town hall meeting. The city council were 'in bed' with the corporations and their money. So literally hundreds of people from the town came to speak out. One person would say "mic check" and everyone else would chant a phrase back like "not in our town" or something. This effectively rallied the entire community together against the corruption. Then afterwards a few idiots started harassing the people representing the fracking company. Guess the only part the media covered? That's right the 2 morons harassing the corporate people.

The point is that this kind of behavior, usually just a handful of people, hurts an entire movement and is exploited by the media. In a movement you can't allow people to go off like that. When I helped MoveOn protest Wells Fargo, the Koch brothers and Walmart we always did it strictly with in the law and even called the police ahead of time to make sure everything was on the level.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I just hope.

And nothing will change.

So let us dream.
Let us challenge fate.
Late as hell but the only unfortunate thing is we know how Sakurai works.

If Lucina gets a buff there's an 80% chance Marth gets it too, and...well...yeah.

There ARE some exceptions doe.

Sepia_Trace

Smash Cadet
NNID
SepiatoneLie
I have been working on my Falco back-up :) I can easily beat the level 7 computers now. It's mostly just fun learning how to fire his lasers for combos :)

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Well, looks like this ol' peculiar time of the year rolled around again....that happened fast.

Also yeah Falco's a lot of fun in this game, I can attest to that myself.

Sepia_Trace

Smash Cadet
NNID
SepiatoneLie
I think his Falco Flash (that's what my friends call it) is really good. I once killed my friend when he played little make just by using it c:

I meant to say Little Mac haha

Last edited:

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Im back. Sorry. Ive been busy in the Cloud boards. But I finally got out of the bar to come visit my home gurls again. Happy early Thanksgiving.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I almost always try to powershield a mr. saturn fully knowing it can break my shield, I are smart.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Cloud boards humor. Its a reaction image of Zack that basically works as "Woah", "Wut", etc. It mostly is a sarcastic woah or wut for the sake of humor sorry for confusing you lol we even have an icon made

qVGGGP4.png

Sepia_Trace

Smash Cadet
NNID
SepiatoneLie
I think I will try Cloud when he comes out! He is my favorite RPG character! I like his hair because it reminds me of Dragon Ball Z.

Top Bottom