• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Suicidal_Donuts Suicidal_Donuts I beat your friend 3-1
First round they went Samus. Not Zero Suit. Regular bad Samus. They said after the game ended they meant to pick Zero Suit but he selected Samus and changed the color and everything, and he tried to actually play instead of quitting, so that was an awkward way to start off.
Next round he went Zero Suit. I lost. He threw out a LOT of attacks but most of them missed, it was almost like if I stood still, he would jump and throw out a ton of arials even if we were on opposite sides of the stage. (I didn't actually stand still, but calm down gorl-in-law)
Next 2 rounds he went Zelda and I won those 2 because lol Zelda.
We played a few friendlies and his Palutena is great! The Warp mixups were excellent.
He never went Wii Fit Trainer though smh

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
McKnightlíght McKnightlíght GGs! You seemed to have improved since the last time we fought (I think), so keep it up. If you'd like to improve your Ike game, I'd recommend asking @Rinku リンク as his Ike is the best I've actually fought, so he could give you better advice than I could. Again, just mainly work on your neutral for the most part, and punishing enemy patterns.

Cress! Cress! Hahaha he has his off days. I think he was probably just nervous which is why he kept throwing out attacks, I do that when I'm nervous too. His ZSS could use some work, yes, and he's no Zelda goddess (he doesn't main her so), but he's put the most work into Palutena even though he's dropped her and picked her back up a few times, same with Wii Fit. He's a nice guy though if you ever want some casual friendly matches. :)

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Shoot though, we are, like, sub 900 posts to 100000 replies... only thing I can think beats thismany replies is /r/counting on a technicality

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Uh... Ban Zelda?

So I looked up some info on this guy. His name is @Darktundra (I assume this is him). The moment I fought him I could tell he's had experience. My Zelda got bodied most times, but I took some matches so yay me. Anyways, GG's Darktundra if you ever come back lol.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
McKnightlíght McKnightlíght GGs! You seemed to have improved since the last time we fought (I think), so keep it up. If you'd like to improve your Ike game, I'd recommend asking @Rinku リンク as his Ike is the best I've actually fought, so he could give you better advice than I could. Again, just mainly work on your neutral for the most part, and punishing enemy patterns.
Every time I felt like I was getting a grasp of the character you were playing as you would switch it up, but it gave me good experience against a lot of characters I don't play very often, so I appreciate it. I would like to fight your Marth again, because I felt like I just did horrendous in both of those matches. Marth is so weird for me because I space all of my attacks right at his tipper range, so if I mess up I am screwed. I noticed you shielded almost every single time I approached you and I started to take advantage of that and grabbed a ton. I don't know you if you consciously adjusted to that or not, but you did start to shield less. Also, screw Lylat.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Uh... Ban Zelda?

So I looked up some info on this guy. His name is @Darktundra (I assume this is him). The moment I fought him I could tell he's had experience. My Zelda got bodied most times, but I took some matches so yay me. Anyways, GG's Darktundra if you ever come back lol.
Can this be used as a doubles tactic? That would be pretty cool.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I mean if you're already both Zelda I guess you might as well try to lose...

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Alright gorls, I need your help on something. My crew has been lacking activity and members, so I was wondering if any of you would want to join. It would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone's interested, PM @PSIBoy and tell him that somany sent ya. The crew is called the Motherboard by the way.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Every time I felt like I was getting a grasp of the character you were playing as you would switch it up, again, because I felt like I just did horrendous in both of those matches.
^I know this feeling.

Anyone want to wifi?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
^I know this feeling.

Anyone want to wifi?
If you still want to, sure. Just don't question my character choices though, I want to use some oddballs I haven't used in a while. (So I'll probably lose a lot. :p)

Rizen

Smash Legend
If you still want to, sure. Just don't question my character choices though, I want to use some oddballs I haven't used in a while. (So I'll probably lose a lot. :p)
Okay, I can use my 2ndaries too. My Ike needs work. Make a room and I'll join :)
Edit, I made a room.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Cress! Cress! GGs :) I wish we had a better connection. That lag's painful, lol.

Would anyone else like to wifi?

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I just two-stocked a Marth on FG and I KOed him at 40% with rage Elevator. After the match he called me a "Dic rider" and rage quit.

Sorry I'm better at Smash than you and have a more enjoyable sex life :secretkpop:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Kanto Hunger Games day 2!

Mr. Fuji attempts to climb a tree, but falls to his death.

Copycat kills Brock for his supplies.

Blaine, Daisy, Green, and Giovanni raid Lance's camp while he is hunting.

Misty searches for firewood.

Ultima discovers a river.

Professor Oak overhears Erika and Safari Zone Warden talking in the distance.

Bill and Leaf work together to drown Red.

Bruno steals from Lt. Surge while he isn't looking.

Agatha diverts Koga's attention and runs away.

Acidic rain pours down on the arena.

Copycat trips face first into a puddle of acidic rain.

Misty survives.

Blaine survives.

Bruno injures Lance and leaves him in the rain to die.

Bill survives.

Giovanni injures Agatha and leaves her in the rain to die.

Safari Zone Warden injures Professor Oak and leaves him in the rain to die.

Daisy survives.

Leaf survives.

Erika injures Ultima and leaves her in the rain to die.

Lt. Surge is unable to find shelter and dies.

Koga survives.

Green trips face first into a puddle of acidic rain.

Bruno overpowers Safari Zone Warden, killing him.

Daisy and Bill sleep in shifts.

Koga receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Leaf falls into a frozen lake and drowns.

Blaine tends to Misty's wounds.

Erika looks at the night sky.

Giovanni questions his sanity.

Mr. Fuji
Brock
Red
Copycat
Lance
Agatha
Professor Oak
Ultima
Lt. Surge
Green
Safari Zone Warden
Leaf

Previously:
Celio
Sabrina
Lostelle
Lorelei

Red and Leaf should have learned to swim instead of just SURF.
Acidic Rain is brutal.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress! GGs :) I wish we had a better connection. That lag's painful, lol.
Honestly I'm surprised I won against your Bowser twice as Alph since that's one of his more difficult MU's. It's stressful but when you think about it it's hilarious.
Slamming a yellow flower into a giant turtle's head to have him fly directly downwards at 60mph is a good feeling that makes no sense but who cares???
Also I need to space better with Gunner, bleh.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Speaking of Gunner...

Antonykun Antonykun I don't think you used Gunner a lot but his the character still viable after the grenade nerf (though I have to admit it was probably justified)? I know san. still uses the character and I still really like the playstyle.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Uh... Ban Zelda?

OMG if only that Din's would've landed and killed!
so
close

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Speaking of Gunner...

Antonykun Antonykun I don't think you used Gunner a lot but his the character still viable after the grenade nerf (though I have to admit it was probably justified)? I know san. still uses the character and I still really like the playstyle.
:4miif::4miigun: *MLG airhorn*

I'm not antonykun but I will say this: grenade nerf just means you can't BS everything anymore by pushing B every two seconds and I am glad.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
OMG if only that Din's would've landed and killed!
so
close
I looked back at the footage and I can see it was his Din's. I saw the slight bit of animation he did before I hit him with the last Nayru's love. Once he got hit he lost control of it. I don't think your own Din's can hurt you. I could be wrong with this so if a fellow gorl wants to correct me on this please do.

If it did kill him though, then this would of been absolutely banworthy :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
:4miif::4miigun: *MLG airhorn*

I'm not antonykun but I will say this: grenade nerf just means you can't BS everything anymore by pushing B every two seconds and I am glad.
I forgot you used Gunner (and that you came here tbh). Yeah, that's why I said it's probably a good change. I mean, I imagine grenades still force the opponent to play cautiously but at least they can attack them back now. I like the general moveset Gunner has and he feels like a good mix between Villager, Samus, and ROB (if that makes sense). Having a normal grab is huge, lol.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
http://www.twitch.tv/misterbeeperic/v/26663008
http://www.twitch.tv/misterbeeperic/v/26663008

>>>59:45 if anyone's interested in the match~

Afterwards a whole bunch of zeldas started tagging along. Had 5 in one tourney at one point lmao. It spreads like a disease.

Turns out he's a really nice and cool guy too so they were fun matches.
Ran into this in older pages. I wonder if you can get your battle clipped on your own channel if you have one. Also, I wonder who that first Zelda I saw was.

Heh, I actually haven't seen your battle as of the time of this posting yet since I'm kind of letting the whole thing play while doing other things. That's how I saw there was another Zelda match.. though I didn't really watch the match.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
phew im back from reading all these pages

so I ended up pwing everyone with Zelda in 7 player FFA with items BAN*ZELDA

lol at anyone thinking facing against a villager main is fun @ArhyLis @Project Crysis XcerosZeku XcerosZeku care to tell the class how much "fun" facing off against a villager main is?

speaking of my friends Zeku let me borrow his PSP with Dissidia aka the most addictive substance on the planet

"Nobody mains Swordfailure"
Antonykun confirmed nobody grats Cress! Cress! you baited a response from me
Speaking of Gunner...

Gunner with Mii specials is fine even after nerfs, you'll never see one on stream cuz nobodies like myself main Miis. also you might as well tag @san. for you your gunner inquiries, he's really open about spreading the gunner love

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
"Nobody mains Swordfailure"
Antonykun confirmed nobody grats Cress! Cress! you baited a response from me
Glad it worked! :secretkpop:
I spent an hour typing that, I wanted at least some kind of response.

Also back to Gunner, AceStar made a tier list and said Samus is so much better than Gunner even with customs. (Still 50/50 height and weight) Um, I'd rater play a character that doesn't have a super laggy grab, and has an up smash that actually hits people, and homing missiles that actually home in on people k thx.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 - legit died at your fb comment. Didn't recognize you at first and then saw your memegirl.

#onlyknowshowtofairstring
bless based meme girl

also the guy who called you a fair-string spammer is ironically a Luigi/Ness player

he's also a fraud and I beat him in a money match smh :^)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Also back to Gunner, AceStar made a tier list and said Samus is so much better than Gunner even with customs.

Grenades>>>>>>Literally everything Samus has in her keep away game

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Also back to Gunner, AceStar made a tier list and said Samus is so much better than Gunner even with customs. (Still 50/50 height and weight) Um, I'd rater play a character that doesn't have a super laggy grab, and has an up smash that actually hits people, and homing missiles that actually home in on people k thx.
How does that not surprise me when the dude has a vendetta against miis

Last edited:

XcerosZeku

Smash Rookie
NNID
X-Zeku
3DS FC
2878-9650-2437
You know Antonykun maybe a villager main but I rarely see that demented child, I only see the swordfighter

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This bracket is my pride and joy until I get better results. Can't pass up complete domination over the loser's bracket!
Now to just beat a Yoshi/Mario main who will probably use Mario since every character I can use has a bad matchup against Mario. And when I say bad, I usually mean one of the worst matchups for them.

Also I was looking for the sliced peaches photo for ~reasons~ (reason being to ask where Macchi went) when I came across this:
After a long day of smash, I just like to lay on my bed and relax.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my breakfast and training in Smash right now. Just found out that Falling UAir > USmash is a true combo for Lucina, doing 24 Damage. However, you have to be exactly below your opponent for it to connect, so it's a bit unreliable. But at least it's something.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
This bracket is my pride and joy until I get better results. Can't pass up complete domination over the loser's bracket!
Now to just beat a Yoshi/Mario main who will probably use Mario since every character I can use has a bad matchup against Mario. And when I say bad, I usually mean one of the worst matchups for them.

Also I was looking for the sliced peaches photo for ~reasons~ (reason being to ask where Macchi went) when I came across this:
Macchi probably went to the moon or something, he'll be back I'm sure. Unlike Fern who will never come back cricricri!

Top Bottom