• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Depending on how far I get in my locals, I'd be willing. If you'll accept my garbage :^).

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hello gorls, I may be doing Doubles tonight with Moi as usual, but I'm not sure when yet. I may have a few people that are willing to already, but I'm not sure if they'll still be available (something comes up), so I'm putting this up just in case. Let me know if you'd like to join and I'll let you know if we have space or not.
Good connections encouraged.
I will gorl

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Today I found out that, despite them usually not killing until 999%, Samus can get killed ridiculously early if Mario reflects a super missile.

Boy, I can tell whoever was in charge of last week's patch was a really big

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hello gorls, I may be doing Doubles tonight with Moi as usual, but I'm not sure when yet. I may have a few people that are willing to already, but I'm not sure if they'll still be available (something comes up), so I'm putting this up just in case. Let me know if you'd like to join and I'll let you know if we have space or not.
Good connections encouraged.
Depends on when.
But it looks like you have more than enough people already cri

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I was trying to play Brawl online again (yeah I had a sudden urge for some reason) and I actually found someone on Wiimmfi. Problem is that it crashes every time I find them. :c
It's nice having options for once :secretkpop:
tumblr_inline_nnyyjeRETE1rt02h5_540.jpg

:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I thought they shut down Wi Fi for Brawl.
They have custom servers up. You have to use stuff like Riivolution and Gecko. The server owner's tag is Wiimmfi (or something like that) so we started calling the servers that.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wow, midwest just beat Florida in a crew battle....

GO MIDWEST

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Macchiato Macchiato Cress! Cress!
Thank you for the willingness, gorls. I think the plan is to play in two and a half hours from now. I wonder which main Macchi will be using tonight, hmmm. My other friend that may play with us said he might be busy, but he'd let me know. I'll let you know when I know, PK. If he ends up being busy you're first in line.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Macchiato Macchiato Cress! Cress!
Thank you for the willingness, gorls. I think the plan is to play in two and a half hours from now. I wonder which main Macchi will be using tonight, hmmm. My other friend that may play with us said he might be busy, but he'd let me know. I'll let you know when I know, PK. If he ends up being busy you're first in line.
Nevermind I can't make it then.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I have a big surprise...

I'm dropping Pac-Man

I love the character, but I'm slowly realizing that I just don't like the moveset. There was a lovely deign behind him, but the counterplay he has is just too great.
I'm tired of having to micromanage everything, it goes against my nature (I'm very bad with details...) It's so stressful to know that you have such little room for error...

The thing I found most fun about him was expressing my creativity through his various options and traps. Unfortunately, I find it way too hard to make art when all of my setups take too much time or have too much built in counterplay to them just because of the character's design.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have a big surprise...

I'm dropping Pac-Man

I love the character, but I'm slowly realizing that I just don't like the moveset. There was a lovely deign behind him, but the counterplay he has is just too great.
I'm tired of having to micromanage everything, it goes against my nature (I'm very bad with details...) It's so stressful to know that you have such little room for error...

The thing I found most fun about him was expressing my creativity through his various options and traps. Unfortunately, I find it way too hard to make art when all of my setups take too much time or have too much built in counterplay to them just because of the character's design.
Since you posted this here... Does that mean you're picking up Zelda? Word to the wise: don't. :p

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>TFW sometimes you can't get reach 200 word limit essays
>TFW other times you have barely started talking about stuff and you already reach the 300 word limit

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
>TFW sometimes you can't get reach 200 word limit essays
>TFW other times you have barely started talking about stuff and you already reach the 300 word limit
I hate essays. I'm doing one informative essay for my Dual-Credit English class. I'm not allowed to use quotes to explain my point, and I'm not allowed to paraphrase that much, (since she doesn't trust us paraphrasing correctly). So I'm stuck in a place where I don't know how to say things.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I have a big surprise...

I'm dropping Pac-Man

you should main Greninja just sayin'

Soul.

Dropping a character is fine, there's nothing wrong with that.

just play Pac-Man for fun i guess. at least he isn't Ghostly Adventures tr4sh kappa

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I have a big surprise...

I'm dropping Pac-Man

Lol nah, I'm maining Lucas now.

Pacman is taking a back seat until I make a full decision. It's hard to drop someone you have put so much work into
well now you have to change your name to Lucas9

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I have a big surprise...

I'm dropping Pac-Man

And you're moving to Lucas of all characters? Have some standards, jeez.copy abadango and move to meta knight

I never tried playing Pac-Man for the same reasons you're dropping him. I didn't expect you of all people to drop him, though :c

Oh well, have fun with your inferior trashT Mother boy Nu~ Nu~

Rizen

Smash Legend

^This is why it bugs me when people say Link is an easy character to use. Outside of wifi lag w***ing that is :glare:. Good luck with Lucas. I hope you don't drop Pac Man completely.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
And you're moving to Lucas of all characters? Have some standards, jeez.copy abadango and move to meta knight

I never tried playing Pac-Man for the same reasons you're dropping him. I didn't expect you of all people to drop him, though :c

Oh well, have fun with your inferior trashT Mother boy Nu~ Nu~
Meta knight?
I'll never main that linear garbage :V

Tbh, I'll probably keep jumping around until I find another fun character. As of now, Lucas is the most fun to me. The movement and mixup options are great!

If you're referring to the cancerous Lucas mains that spam pk fire and zair, then I can see why you're disgusted lol.
^This is why it bugs me when people say Link is an easy character to use. Outside of wifi lag w***ing that is :glare:. Good luck with Lucas. I hope you don't drop Pac Man completely.
Yeah, FG warps the minds of lower level players. But then there are some strange people like Gheb that think pacman is easy LOL

I don't know man, pacman9 may be gone for good. My current tag is EquinoX anyway.

Don't know what I was thinking when I first made the name for this account. Now I'm paying for it XD

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Meta knight?
I'll never main that linear garbage :V

Tbh, I'll probably keep jumping around until I find another fun character. As of now, Lucas is the most fun to me. The movement and mixup options are great!

If you're referring to the cancerous Lucas mains that spam pk fire and zair, then I can see why you're disgusted lol.
I'm mostly just joking around because I like Ness more, while nearly everyone I know offsite is a Lucas fanboy.

I was originally going to say it as a joke, but maybe you should try out Rosalina. When you get the hang of controlling Luma, ledge traps and setups with him untethered are tons of fun and highly rewarding. You still get the opportunity for creativity without quite as much micromanagement, and your tools aren't going to be used against you.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I have rights to be a Lucan fanboy since I mained Lucas in Brawl and I've played Mother 3.
At least Lucas fanboys aren't like Captain Disjoint fanboys. Those are gross and most of them have probably never played an F-Zero game.

Rizen

Smash Legend
That's a nice thing about LoZ smash character fanboy/girls, they're usually big fans of the LoZ series too.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I have rights to be a Lucan fanboy since I mained Lucas in Brawl and I've played Mother 3.
At least Lucas fanboys aren't like Captain Disjoint fanboys. Those are gross and most of them have probably never played an F-Zero game.
I'm in the same boat as you for Lucas. Also, I do not main Captain Falcon, but F Zero GX is one of my favorite GameCube games and I despise Captain Falcon in Sm4sh because almost everyone who plays him is an ass.

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
How does one get mother 3? I already know the story (the feels...) but I want to play it for real.

Edit: I'm a pacman fanboy all the way. Still upset that he doesn't have any references from the World Series...

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
How does one get mother 3? I already know the story (the feels...) but I want to play it for real.

Edit: I'm a pacman fanboy all the way. Still upset that he doesn't have any references from the World Series...
Get a GBA emulator, a ROM of the game and the fan translation.

Top Bottom