• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Gorls, so, this is, like, my 8000th post, so, I wanted to, like, make a meaningful posT.

buT then I said "screw it", this site does not deserve it
Even worse, since I don't spam this thread many newgals don't even know who I am.

So here, have this:

[end of the message]

:196:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Gorls, so, this is, like, my 8000th post, so, I wanted to, like, make a meaningful posT.

buT then I said "screw it", this site does not deserve it
Even worse, since I don't spam this thread many newgals don't even know who I am.

So here, have this:

[end of the message]

:196:
Congratz on your 8000th post! :happysheep: Here's to many more!

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
My whole weekend is literally going to be me staying inside because of the hurricane and watching my city state flood, and having the power go out. Fun times on the lower east coast.

Actually, this isn't fun. If the power goes out I'll have nothing to do except sit in silence. No more Smash for me soon.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
if only a 3ds version of smash existed, so you can play it on the battery when the powers out

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
My whole weekend is literally going to be me staying inside because of the hurricane and watching my city state flood, and having the power go out. Fun times on the lower east coast.

Actually, this isn't fun. If the power goes out I'll have nothing to do except sit in silence. No more Smash for me soon.
Can u pls give California some of that water? Droughts suck.
That does sound like it sucks though. :/
if only a 3ds version of smash existed, so you can play it on the battery when the powers out
Charge how

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Help. I'm trying to pick another main that isn't a sitting-fancy-duck-in-a-dress 60% of the time but I keep coming back to Zeldon't. Zelda's elegance is too OP. sack of rye pls nerf b4 it's 2 late

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It can't be helped sometimes. The heart wants what the heart wants.

And sometimes the heart just wants to be bad ❤

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It can't be helped sometimes. The heart wants what the heart wants.

And sometimes the heart just wants to be bad ❤
Zelda's so bad that she makes manly enormous bikers (who aren't ugly Warios) quiver in fear. She's bad to the bone.

But based on how fast she is sent flying and how lofty she is, I assume she doesn't have any bones. Super spoopy details just in time for Halloween.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I know I'm late, but oh my god that Ganon Nair change is super sexy. Also I picked up Samus.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Samus doesn't get any respect. But I tell ya, when I'm done with her, she'll be called Slamus with all the dunking I'll do.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
New Zelda stuff regarding Nair combos:

So First hit Nair>Sourspot Dsmash (the sourspot is the one thst sends you at a 45 degree agnle instead of straight horizontally) is a true combo in Training at ALL %s on Mario. Even 999%. I assume it will be even more effective on fast Fallers, since they'll get hit by the normal hitbox instead.

First hit Nair>Sourspot Dash Attack also works at all %s on Mario. This also will probably be even better on Fast Fallers since it will sweetspot instead.

To get First Hit Nair>Dsmash, you have to land really close to them. To get the Dash Attack, you have to space your Nair.

Also, we should try Falling Nair>Foxtrot away from them>Cancel the Foxtrot>Dash Attack or Dash Grab. It takes a bit of practice, but it can be a really nice mixup, especially if you bait them into trying to grab or something. Then you can punish with a Kick, Elevator, or Usmash.

Edit: Just got a normal Dsmash to work, as well as a sweetspot Dash Attack, still on Mario. You have to space well with both.

Edit 2: Oh, so Falling Nair>Dash Attack is also a thing. I can't believe I never thought of this sooner. It's a frame 6 move, of course we can get combos from Nair with it, lol.

Edit 3: We should really start working on our Dtilt>Uair kill combo. Especially after a falling Nair.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
New Zelda stuff regarding Nair combos:

So First hit Nair>Sourspot Dsmash (the sourspot is the one thst sends you at a 45 degree agnle instead of straight horizontally) is a true combo in Training at ALL %s on Mario. Even 999%. I assume it will be even more effective on fast Fallers, since they'll get hit by the normal hitbox instead.

First hit Nair>Sourspot Dash Attack also works at all %s on Mario. This also will probably be even better on Fast Fallers since it will sweetspot instead.

To get First Hit Nair>Dsmash, you have to land really close to them. To get the Dash Attack, you have to space your Nair.

Also, we should try Falling Nair>Foxtrot away from them>Cancel the Foxtrot>Dash Attack or Dash Grab. It takes a bit of practice, but it can be a really nice mixup, especially if you bait them into trying to grab or something. Then you can punish with a Kick, Elevator, or Usmash.

Edit: Just got a normal Dsmash to work, as well as a sweetspot Dash Attack, still on Mario. You have to space well with both.

Edit 2: Oh, so Falling Nair>Dash Attack is also a thing. I can't believe I never thought of this sooner. It's a frame 6 move, of course we can get combos from Nair with it, lol.

Edit 3: We should really start working on our Dtilt>Uair kill combo. Especially after a falling Nair.
Zelda doesn't have combos. BAN•ZELDA

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
No it's going to be:

-Whoever they decide from the ballot

-Wolf

-Pichu

My uncle works for nontindeh k

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
EODM07 EODM07

I can't go to bed until you tell me good afternoon and tell me about your day so far! You're ruining my life right now!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just finished the Special Episode in Dual Destinies. It was a fun run. :yeahboi:
Glad I got to play through it again. It was super enjoyable, gets me more hyped for AA6, also did my morning shift today and it's my sister's birthday today. So me and the rest of my family will be trying out a quiche she and my grandmother baked. Looking forward to it for dinner tonight. <3

EODM07 EODM07

I can't go to bed until you tell me good afternoon and tell me about your day so far! You're ruining my life right now!
I just did. Does that appease your dilemma for today? :3

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Played Sm4sh for the first time against actual people in a long while yesterday. It was 8 player smash but still, I was so damn bad in the game LOL

The worst was when we did a 4v4 battle, between me and my fellow club executive members versus normal club members, it was soooo bad. I died really fast because a Samus would just spam charge shot on one end of big battlefield and Villaver would pocket it and deal like 80% and kill me smh. My teammate would be Lucario and as she doesn't know how to play, she'll just hold Aura Sphere and wait until someone falls into it and kill whoever was in it; usually it was me ; w ;

Salty rematch we turned off team attack but my 7 kills couldn't carry the team ggs

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel the need to practice using Zelda again, because why not. :V

Also, for anyone who has played Ace Attorney Dual Destinies? Which costume do you prefer the most? :3

- Old-school Uniform
- Nostalgic Sweater

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Also, GGs I guess Koiba Koiba .

That was just a nightmare. The lag was bad, couldn't do jack at all. And it wasn't that enjoyable. :c
Fighting Rosalina in lag is just awful as well.
ggs~

Fighting anyone in lag is awful lol
and it was pretty much me fighting UAir/UTilt/Dash Attack the Character. :c
Wait, are you talking about pika or rosa?

I was probably being stupid and spammin their bad dash attacks anyway lol

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
ggs~

Fighting anyone in lag is awful lol

Wait, are you talking about pika or rosa?

I was probably being stupid and spammin their bad dash attacks anyway lol
I dunno, I pretty much gave up after seeing Puff. :c
Rosalina is just the worst to fight in lag imho. But I just gotta get better. :V

I will say that the best part I think I did was on Lylat (But seriously, that stage is jank) with Zard against your Pikachu. KOing at 66% was satisfying, shame I didn't save the replay.

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
So a peach main just taught me about sh airdodge bair. Seems like a super good mix up. He was using it with peach to get through my wall.

Only works with our bair though. Fair is too slow. So it may require some good tech skills to RAR but seems like a really good mix up.

Also a good approach option! Once or twice anyways. Easy to punish if they get used to it or predict it.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Hello gorls, I may be doing Doubles tonight with Moi as usual, but I'm not sure when yet. I may have a few people that are willing to already, but I'm not sure if they'll still be available (something comes up), so I'm putting this up just in case. Let me know if you'd like to join and I'll let you know if we have space or not.
Good connections encouraged.

Top Bottom