• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Smashboards.JPG

I forgot trophies were a thing on SWF.

Can't believe it's already been one year... that went by fast.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Suicidal_Donuts Suicidal_Donuts

After you DCed, I kinda left. I couldn't deal with the lag. It was even bad when it was just rotations and our connection is usually fine. It might've been the Peach player or maybe our connection was just being stupid.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
holy schist my anniversary will be in a week :o
has it really been a year?

D

Deleted member

Everyday, I find more and more things I need in life.

I will literally go to anyone's house to work if it means I can get money

Any of you gorls need some yard work done?

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
So you gorls know how I'm dealing with hurricane weather and whatnot? Water is coming up through the floor. I'm not sure how to feel about this, especially because it's 4:30 in the morning and I don't have time to deal with casual flooding.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Everyday, I find more and more things I need in life.

I will literally go to anyone's house to work if it means I can get money

Any of you gorls need some yard work done?
I'll pay yew if yew make Zelda viable or ban her. Either one is fine.

Rizen

Smash Legend
So you gorls know how I'm dealing with hurricane weather and whatnot? Water is coming up through the floor. I'm not sure how to feel about this, especially because it's 4:30 in the morning and I don't have time to deal with casual flooding.
Unplug electric appliances on the ground. Move things that can be water damaged onto counters, beds etc. If you have rocks or cinder-blocks you can put them under the legs of chairs, couches etc. Pack a bag in case you have to leave, clothes, money, etc. Do you have a place to go if you're evacuated?

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Unplug electric appliances on the ground. Move things that can be water damaged onto counters, beds etc. If you have rocks or cinder-blocks you can put them under the legs of chairs, couches etc. Pack a bag in case you have to leave, clothes, money, etc. Do you have a place to go if you're evacuated?
Thanks for the info! I don't think I'll have to leave, but I've gotten everything off of the floor at this point. I might have a few things I should still unplug, so I'll work on getting that done and hope it doesn't get any worse (even though it won't stop raining for several more hours).

Edit: Update. The reason why I'm kind of okay is because I live on the side of a hill. My friend who lives at the very bottom of the hill (it's a large hill)... Well... Here's what her house was looking like:
image.jpg

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle

I'm crying. Literal actual tears.

(probably because it's 4am and I'm delirious)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my lunch not that long ago, went out to a coffee shop with my sister, her boyfriend and her friend. Was nice, and just looking back at some saved Pokemon matches I got on ORAS. :3

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Someone should make a Zelda/Tetra version of this because Zelda doesn't need a senpai to be bad. She can do that all by herself like the cool independent woman that she is.

I have watched the dude's videos not because I'm excited for the Yandere Simulator but because his voice is magical. Someone should use his voice to replace all male characters in the game. Except for Fox, Ness, Lucas, Loonk, and Zero Suit Samus. Those losers don't deserve a magical manly voice.

Today I discovered the magic of Pokegen

Now I can lose to Talonflames even faster! :secretkpop:
Make me millions of shinies so I can put them in a box and never use or trade them. ok thanks. :088:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

I have watched the dude's videos not because I'm excited for the Yandere Simulator but because his voice is magical. Someone should use his voice to replace all male characters in the game. Except for Fox, Ness, Lucas, Loonk, and Zero Suit Samus. Those losers don't deserve a magical manly voice.
Yeah, he does have an amazing voice. However, I am excited for Yandere Simulator. <3

itrombe

Smash Cadet
NNID
itrombe
zelda is a very fun character in the super smasher brother internet video game ^-^

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Yeah, he does have an amazing voice. However, I am excited for Yandere Simulator. <3
I never played it, but I probably would once it's near completion. In the mean time, I'll just obsess over Yandere Dev Senpai and maybe confess my love to him...

No matter what it takes. :4miisword:

zelda is a very fun character in the super smasher brother internet video game ^-^
... F-fun? Zelda? How can this be?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom