• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
NAIRO UP 2-1

STREAM BREAKS

GIMR PLEASE

edit: WE LIVIN

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Not gonna lie, I was really hoping Nairo would go Zelda after picking Robin.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GGs, your p good but your peach needs some work. You use Peach Bomber way too, you also should add some technicality into your gameplay like QFR or float cancels. Also use Bair oos more.
My delay limits my technical options and sometimes even short hops online. I'm pretty used to it and it's still fun either way so I'm not complaining. Though I never fought a good Lucina/Samus before so it was really interesting. IDK if I'll ever fight Martha or Samus offline, but it may come in handy~ It also helped me with my own Lucina bcuz I'm trying to git gud with all the princesses. And also WFT Prince.

As for SideB Peach, didn't you see my color guuurl? I was wearing blue. SideB2win. :4sonic: Actually a lot of those were supposed to be DownBs lmao.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The Smash Ballot is still up even though it was supposed to and yesterday lol
Go get those last few thousand votes in to remove Zelda and replace her with a fair and balanced character, like Toon Zelda!! :secretkpop:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The Smash Ballot is still up even though it was supposed to and yesterday lol
Go get those last few thousand votes in to remove Zelda and replace her with a fair and balanced character, like Toon Zelda!! :secretkpop:
I thought we all agreed to vote for 8-bit, worse recovery Zelda.

No one tells me these things.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Why have I been wasting my time and energy on the Internet when I should be studying and doing homework? I miss summer :/

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Hey gorls. I'm gonna take a break from Smashboards until November 12. My final exams are coming up and I'm really going to try and focus on studying so I'll need this time to do that.

So until then, stay coo and keep up the sassT!

And of course, never forget to
BAN•ZELDA

I'll see y'all next month, sisTren!

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I'm just going to apologize for making a fool of myself in the VR thread when I was defending Zelda. So ashamed...almost feel like crying right now tbh. I'll take a break from Smashboards. I really should have just went back to doing my work.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I'm just going to apologize for making a fool of myself in the VR thread when I was defending Zelda. So ashamed...almost feel like crying right now tbh. I'll take a break from Smashboards. I really should have just went back to doing my work.
which thread?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Don't worry about it. People will forget by tomorrow.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Just give up sis. No one listens anyway. But you were right about most of it. The stuff about Uair was a little off though.

At least you highlighted our hit confirms into KOs (which still no one listened to lol).

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
If anybody would like to play this evening or later tomorrow, I'm learning a Pocket Robin. I was messing around with other characters with my friend and discovered I really like her play style.

I'm not actually trying to learn Robin to use in tourneys or really keep as a pocket secondary, but to get good habits for my Zelda. I'm awful at short hopping and following up combos with things like Uair or tracing my opponents movements (if they're recovering from far away) which are all things Robin NEEDS to learn. She also has to focus on zoning and playing a safe game, which I'd like to get down for my Zelda, and she also focuses on grabs a lot more; something else I need to improve for my Zelda game instead of just full hop nairing all over the place.

After messing around with Robin for a few days my Zelda has improved IMMENSELY. I can more consistently combo throws and am grabbing successfully much more, as well as rolling less. I've gotten better at ShortHopping and have combined it with Dair; my spike rate and dair>uair game is stronger than ever.

Just throwing it out there if anyone's interested and wouldn't mind playing someone learning a new character :drshrug:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
If anybody would like to play this evening or later tomorrow, I'm learning a Pocket Robin. I was messing around with other characters with my friend and discovered I really like her play style.
I can smash now if you want?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Nairo lost because he didn't use Zelda the most broken character in the game in the first set smh

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
GGs Rizen Rizen

Lmaooo the CastleSiege SD out of my grab. I was laughing so hard.

And the arcfire > up smash out of your FW2 first frame was pretty sick.

And I was pretty hyped after getting the triple all-in-a-row Lkick edgeguard :secretkpop:

Thanks for helping me practice my Robin.

The only critique I have for your gameplay is that you almost always spot dodge after missing a grab. I noticed it but never adapted or punished it, but I suspect a better opponent might have ><.

Thanks again for all the matches!

Rizen

Smash Legend
KarmaCastle KarmaCastle GGs! I didn't know the Robin MU so I learned a lot too. You have to respect Robin's air game :crazy: Sorry for trolling with Zelda on Castle Siege and G&W on Kongo Jungle 64 lol.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and checked the results of TBH5 Smash 4 tournament on the SSBWiki.

Four Sheiks in Top 8.

And ZeRo wins once again. (I seriously feel like Smash 4 is going to end up like Marvel vs. Capcom 2)

But I will say that Abate vs. S2J match was insane. Lady Luck was smiling upon Abate.

Top Bottom