• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Sonic should drop rings when he dies like how megaman disintegrates when he dies lol.
I played coin battle as part of the challenge mode
I remember when someone died it showered money, so I really don't see how rings would be hard to do

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and checked the results of TBH5 Smash 4 tournament on the SSBWiki.

Four Sheiks in Top 8.

And ZeRo wins once again. (I seriously feel like Smash 4 is going to end up like Marvel vs. Capcom 2)

But I will say that Abate vs. S2J match was insane. Lady Luck was smiling upon Abate.

trust me when I say that Smash 4 will never turn into the vomit inducing jank that it MVC3

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
trust me when I say that Smash 4 will never turn into the vomit inducing jank that it MVC3
Don't worry, MVC3 will always be jank. :yeahboi:

I was more thinking about how Justin Wong won every major Marvel 2 tournament back in the day, and I kinda see the same thing happening with ZeRo winning every major Smash 4 tournament.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Posting these again.
Not tournament but hopefully it can help keep this thread somewhat active.

VS @chuky :4ness:

VS @Captain Zack:4peach: Resident Peach

And VS @bobvance:4bowser:

I also typed up a super long post about this cause my doubles partner is a MK player too.
Dunno if you ever saw it before it got deleted though.
This thread being dead

Everytime I post here a Red Tyrant deletes it.

The irony of them trying to keep me out actually removing competitive discussion for a character, which is what this site is for.
Poor Mods/Admins.

Anyways to quote a post you made a while back that I wanted to ask about

"Do you mean derp sliding?

It basically makes PaleTuna a sleeper top tier.

You start walking one way, quickly turn without dashing but then keep holding the first direction. Rinse and repeat before Palutena starts her walking animation to slide across the stage while spinning.

Better timing can get PaleTuna to really side around.

I could do it perfectly on the 3DS. Not so much on WiiU. It's harder to execute there imo.

It works well with Palutena because of whatever weird designing they did with ha turning animation.
"

Can you elaborate on this?
I think I know what you're referring to, but not 100% sure.
you gorls perchedT in this thread STILL talking about ha customs when we can't even use them....

This is why default Palu has no meta!

Make like AeroLink and drop ha for a top tier if you only cared about her customs!

There you go, sis. :secretkpop:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Got screenshots & got the links for the videos. Will post them when they get deleted

Edit: Never mind LMAO

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just decided to post a Highlight Reel of a match that me and @Koiba had yesterday.

It was very laggy, but I honestly think this has been the best I've been with using Roy. <3

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Y'know Fuj, I think you always manage to make an account when I'm sleeping.

I answered your question in the data thread now though. I also quoted your vids IN the Paletuna video thread. @Fuj¡n's Edge

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
He's gone btw.

He should just PM you when he comes back. He should PM me too so we can battle!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Are you saying that laundry is more important than me? A living human being?

WOW

WOWw

WOWWW.kidzbop.com

WOOOOWWWWW
Is it bad that I heard the "WOW" in a certain someone's voice? And I mean the one who complains all the time about not getting enough views on YT and thinks he's perfect.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Is it bad that I heard the "WOW" in a certain someone's voice? And I mean the one who complains all the time about not getting enough views on YT and thinks he's perfect.
I have no idea who you're talking about, but yes definitely.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gorls I kind of want to main Mario now.

Anti's Mario turned me on so much.
Who wants to be a reincarnated goddess when you can be an overweight plumber with an out of style mustache? :mario64:

Enjoy having to deal with Princess Peach's cakes, fatty. Her secret ingredient are :4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:, you know, the things you murder on an occasional basis. You monster.

:4zelda: is too divine and elegant to do anything as cruel and uncouth as that. Also, she couldn't do anything like that even if she wanted to because she is too low tier.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
GGs McKnightlíght McKnightlíght sorry alot of my other mains are annoying poo faces lol. lol at the shenanigans on DH though that one match the dog was just all over in the way.

JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 I've been meaning to ask you for a while why you have :fox::wolf:&:dedede:in your signature.

Flavius Flavius I approve of your new edgy Krystal and ZSS in the flesh avatar.
oh gurl thats old stuff from brawl when i was hunting for a secondary and when i used to be part of the Fox boards. my sig is very old and needs an update lol

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
GGs McKnightlíght McKnightlíght sorry alot of my other mains are annoying poo faces lol. lol at the shenanigans on DH though that one match the dog was just all over in the way.
Those were some really fun games. You have so many characters that are hard to edgeguard, and that's like the only thing I'm good at as Ike. Today I was working on my footstool kills offstage. Looks like it could be an incredibly useful tool for those great recoveries from down below. If you don't mind, I want to upload a video of my Ike vs your Peach. It was really intense and it came down to the wire. It was one of our last games.

As a sidenote, do you ever attend any tourneys or anything? I see you're in the midwest like myself :D

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Those were some really fun games. You have so many characters that are hard to edgeguard, and that's like the only thing I'm good at as Ike. Today I was working on my footstool kills offstage. Looks like it could be an incredibly useful tool for those great recoveries from down below. If you don't mind, I want to upload a video of my Ike vs your Peach. It was really intense and it came down to the wire. It was one of our last games.

As a sidenote, do you ever attend any tourneys or anything? I see you're in the midwest like myself :D
oh sure go ahead, i need some replays of myself thats not my old awful brawl videos lol. or the Zelda social tournament with the battlefield disrespect

those footstool KOs get on my nerves and had me trying to wait till the last possible second after i saw it happen the first time or go far away so you couldn't jump on my head. i should learn how to footstool better for KOs myself.

i try to attend some tourneys but since my work schedule is every other weekend sometimes i have to miss local ones cause i work and smash is over by the time i get off work. sadly i wish my tourney performance was better but im still getting booted out by like round 3-5 lol.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I kinda feel like I could work on my Stage Spiking more and try and at least get some Footstools off as well. Since I hardly ever get those.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm not positive I follow all of the Fujin alts. But I follow a good chunk of them.

Every once in a while I find a new one that is like 2 years old lol.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I was playing against Ricky and I did the most Zelda thing a Zelda could do.
Yep, that's right, you LK your own Phantom and you get punished for it...

BAN•ZELDA

Top Bottom