• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Coming in late on the avatar discussion is cliché anyway.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I may try out Mario or Luigi to see how they fair against Puff. Or do any of you girls have any better suggestions? :3
Anyone with disjointed hitboxes, like any sword user. Super dumb fast aerial guys like The Plumber Bros works too.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
the new update is 2000 blocks?

rip sd card

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Read a cool article on how homophobia has pretty much eliminated platonic touching between men in American (US) culture.

It's definitely something I've noticed, and one of the most common examples that annoys me is the quick, one-arm side hug that guys give their friends, instead of giving an actually embrace.

I don't let my straight guy friends get away with that ****. When we say bye after hanging out, they get a real hug.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It's definitely something I've noticed, and one of the most common examples that annoys me is the quick, one-arm side hug that guys give their friends, instead of giving an actually embrace.
All my friends know, If they agree to give me a hug, they are giving me a hug, not some lukewarm back water one arm oxen fecal matter they call a hug

I WILL GET FULL TWO ARMED EMBRACE!!!!!!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
If my premium is about to end, can I put in a request to prank myself?

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Read a cool article on how homophobia has pretty much eliminated platonic touching between men in American (US) culture.

I don't let my straight guy friends get away with that ****. When we say bye after hanging out, they get a real hug.
I'm not going to get into my argument about this (why it's ridiculous and very close minded of our society), but just wow. I have a few straight male friends I'm close to, but we don't normally hug each other at all. Not because we're scared to, but just because it's not like we have that kind of relationship. They're not so affectionate like my female friends are. They're like "Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever" ~hug~, or "Bye, we better hang out soon, I had such a great time" ~hug~. My guy friends are just like "See ya, thanks for having me" ~leaves~. They just don't have that "You're amazing and I value our friendship so much" vibe like a lot of girls do.
My guy friends would be fine hugging me if we hadn't seen each other in a really long time, or one of us was very upset. I just don't think it's a part of guy nature to want to hug like it is in girl nature because of society. It's not even much in my nature to want to hug my straight guy friends, who are in no way homophobic. It's just one of those weird things I guess.

On another note, I just recently found some of my first boyfriend's old clothes. We were washing every piece of clothing that got wet from the flood and that turned up. Why do I still have these? I'm not sure if I should burn them or not. Actually these shorts are kind of cute.

Anyone up for a few games?

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

I would hug you with both arms, if I had any.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I'm straight and I don't really see anything wrong with just hugging a guy. It's not like your gonna have sex with him the night afterward.
Hugging is an indirect **** just like sharing a drink is an indirect kiss! Don't tell me you didn't know?

:secretkpop:

If my premium is about to end, can I put in a request to prank myself?
You should make a thread, so we know for sure.

It's not like your gonna have sex with him the night afterward.
upload_2015-10-5_22-44-6.gif
tbh i think hugs are like the worst thing ever. it's like eww get your nasty body stank off of me. I think the same thing to guys, girls, even my grandma. sry grandma, you're cool and stuff, but i don't feel like bathing in bleach

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm not a people person. Men and women alike can stay out of my bubble thankyouverymuch. ...and that goes double for their "friendly" dogs!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm not a people person. Men and women alike can stay out of my bubble thankyouverymuch. ...and that goes double for their "friendly" dogs!
I'm the same way. I really hate it when people suddenly feel the need to be all clingy on me. I have some friends that do that and it really annoys me, but they think I'm only joking, lol.

Dogs are great though. Except the small ones.

Top Bottom