• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So you gorls know how I'm dealing with hurricane weather and whatnot? Water is coming up through the floor. I'm not sure how to feel about this, especially because it's 4:30 in the morning and I don't have time to deal with casual flooding.
Stay safe gorl. Even if it's minor flooding, it could turn serious if you aren't careful.

Hoping ya get that all sorted out soon.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
If you gorls would like to know how the flooding in my city is, here's this:
image.jpg

Buildings have been collapsing and people are having to be rescued by boats. Water is also cracking up roads and washing away side walks. What a wonderful day it is today.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
View attachment 76481

Buildings have been collapsing and people are having to be rescued by boats. Water is also cracking up roads and washing away side walks. What a wonderful day it is today.
Wow...I hope everything ends up alright over there. Good luck sis.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
View attachment 76481

Dang that's terrible

But why would people park in the water?!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
View attachment 76481

Goodness, that looks nasty. Stay safe Donuts.

Also, anyone up for a few matches? I got a room ready.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

That looks terrifying. Hopefully you can get to somewhere safe. Praying for you and your whole area man.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
ok ill add
Good games earlier. It's nice to see someone who actually plays Lucina correctly. The last one... Ones... Basically all of them... That I fought over the course of last week usually rolled and Fsmash or jab/slash.

I like how most of the Zelda tr4sh talk is on the Zelda Social XD
It's how we show we love Zelda. By constantly stating the fact she is an awful fighter, but top tier in sparkles and elegance.

View attachment 76481

Damn, you got it baaaaad. Pls dun die, ok? Wildwood is in bad shape too. But considering it's basically an Island, I guess it could be significantly worse. The houses by the bay are completely screwed, but most of the houses inland are built "up hill" or have raised foundations. So it's mostly just the streets turning into canals.

Then there's this one from the news:

From Cape May. The house on the very right has been swept entirely into the water a couple hours after this picture was taken. It's a shame, I really liked it; that's why I'm mentioning it. IDK if anyone was living there at the time though, considering the supports were always in bad shape when I drove a boat by it. :C

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
It was originally coming my way, was supposed to be today, but missed :p

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Someone keep me updated on this Zero vs ESAM set, I have to leave now.....

Tell me who wins, this is crazy!

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Someone keep me updated on this Zero vs ESAM set, I have to leave now.....

Tell me who wins, this is crazy!
Yes pika for top tier #whoneedssheik

idk I'm not even watching just presuming he's using pikachu not his samus

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Good games earlier. It's nice to see someone who actually plays Lucina correctly. The last one... Ones... Basically all of them... That I fought over the course of last week usually rolled and Fsmash or jab/slash.

It's how we show we love Zelda. By constantly stating the fact she is an awful fighter, but top tier in sparkles and elegance.

Damn, you got it baaaaad. Pls dun die, ok? Wildwood is in bad shape too. But considering it's basically an Island, I guess it could be significantly worse. The houses by the bay are completely screwed, but most of the houses inland are built "up hill" or have raised foundations. So it's mostly just the streets turning into canals.

Then there's this one from the news:

From Cape May. The house on the very right has been swept entirely into the water a couple hours after this picture was taken. It's a shame, I really liked it; that's why I'm mentioning it. IDK if anyone was living there at the time though, considering the supports were always in bad shape when I drove a boat by it. :C
GGs, your p good but your peach needs some work. You use Peach Bomber way too, you also should add some technicality into your gameplay like QFR or float cancels. Also use Bair oos more.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Alright gorls, I am safe and should remain safe for the rest of the time being. This is probably going to be a historical event. I don't think we've ever had anything like this, and no one at all has flood insurance because we're not a likely place to flood, so everyone whose property was destroyed is pretty much getting screwed over.
I have some more photos to show you guys:
image.jpg

Typical flood photo. Once the water got down a bit, the road "gave way into a dam".
image.jpg

Casual "the road is gone" photo.
image.jpg

The water underneath this bridge is usually a few buildings in feet below. It's almost up to the bridge here.

Edit: There's water coming up out of the road near my house, shooting up out of the ground like a fountain, but not too terribly high. Sigh.

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
6WX and Abadango are cool and all but

this matchup is making reconsider my hobbies.

Edit: Joaquin'll miss New Jersey but a good amount, so we should be fine.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Alright gorls, I am safe and should remain safe for the rest of the time being. This is probably going to be a historical event. I don't think we've ever had anything like this, and no one at all has flood insurance because we're not a likely place to flood, so everyone whose property was destroyed is pretty much getting screwed over.
I have some more photos to show you guys:
View attachment 76509
Typical flood photo. Once the water got down a bit, the road "gave way into a dam".
View attachment 76510
Casual "the road is gone" photo.
View attachment 76511
The water underneath this bridge is usually a few buildings in feet below. It's almost up to the bridge here.

Edit: There's water coming up out of the road near my house, shooting up out of the ground like a fountain, but not too terribly high. Sigh.
That's crazy. I know what you're going through. When CO flooded in 2013 we had water shooting up from manholes, pushing the metal lid up. I'm glad you're on a hill. Stay safe.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Tense match but Zero edged out on each game except for one.
I can't believe ESAM is out that early. I saw the first game and it was awesome. Pikachu vs Sheik is an awesome MU.

Sonic vs Pacman on the other hand....

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I wonder when evmaxy is going to realize that this is the smash 4 part of smashboards

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just had some matches against Koiba Koiba and her Dark Pit.

I feel like Charizard's MU against Pit/Emo Pit is really bad. Maybe 70:30 or 60:40. What do you girls think about his MU?
Since I see that Pit/Dork Pit have good combos, right tools to space him out. Two reflectors to shut out Flamethrower and Rock Smash, and Zard gets easily combo'd by those two.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
What am I doing?

I've decided to keep playing the Pac. I've put too much into the character to leave him. The new patch helps his shield problems a lot and makes a more aggressive style possible (YES!)

Less counterplay is all I wanted and now that fruit can't be easily shielded anymore + my aerials are safe on shield, I got my wish. I'll try to reduce the micromanagement pacman requires by simply playing him differently then most pacs...

The aggro trap era of Pac-Man has begun!
Of course I'll still play defensively when needed, but it won't be nearly as much anymore

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
What am I doing?

I've decided to keep playing the Pac. I've put too much into the character to leave him. The new patch helps his shield problems a lot and makes a more aggressive style possible (YES!)

Less counterplay is all I wanted and now that fruit can't be easily shielded anymore + my aerials are safe on shield, I got my wish. I'll try to reduce the micromanagement pacman requires by simply playing him differently then most pacs...

Of course I'll still play defensively when needed, but it won't be nearly as much anymore
:)

Happy to see that you're a Pac-main again. You didn't seem very happy when you dropped him. Did seeing Abadango use him a bit at Big House inspire you to pick him back up at all?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What am I doing?

Why did you Macchiato us?

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
:)

Happy to see that you're a Pac-main again. You didn't seem very happy when you dropped him. Did seeing Abadango use him a bit at Big House inspire you to pick him back up at all?
A little bit. That creative galaxian combo reminded me a little of why I love the character.

Why did you Macchiato us?
LOL
I can be a pretty indecisive guy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Top Bottom