• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I liked this for the Mario Party 3 nostalgia.

Speaking of logic, Wolf's up smash does a pretty good job at defying gravity and looking cool at the same time.
That's true!

But, those sigs are like amazing.

Thanks for coming guys :D You're cool.

Anyone who didn't watch is dead to me and I'll flood your inbox with Smeej brothers
I'm sorry, I was flooded with homework and projects.

When will you be streaming again?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I think I'll try to stream Mario Maker tomorrow. I need to upgrade my Internet before I stream anymore Sm4sh.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
In my one day of absence:
I was a single block away from a murder yesterday morning. It was the local police chief trying to catch a guy who was planning to rob the bank. The guy was armed with a knife and a gun, and shot the chief after he got tackled by him. There are flowers everywhere there now. I feel so bad. Rest in peace officer. :crying:

Smash related:
I heard about the Diddy glitch... Why can't Zelda just have this instead and have the devs not patch it out so they'll never have to buff her again? I think it's fair. Then we can really Ban•Zelda! :secretkpop:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
That's the player that said Peach is the easiest character to play lmao
How on earth do you know him?

And he's being ironic. Sorta. He mains :4peach:. He's the type of guy who's like "Oh I'm trash" when they lose. But not seriously.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
That's true!
It sounds just as good as it looks. (Insert Wolf up smash voice here)

Getting a K.O. with it followed by an up taunt while watching your opponent scream in the distance is very satisfying. :awesome:
But, those sigs are like amazing.
Thanks! I struck pure gold when I found those gifs. :estatic:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I was a single block away from a murder yesterday morning. It was the local police chief trying to catch a guy who was planning to rob the bank. The guy was armed with a knife and a gun, and shot the chief after he got tackled by him. There are flowers everywhere there now. I feel so bad. Rest in peace officer. :crying:

Smash related:
I heard about the Diddy glitch... Why can't Zelda just have this instead and have the devs not patch it out so they'll never have to buff her again? I think it's fair. Then we can really Ban•Zelda! :secretkpop:
Oh my :(.

Right?! Just put a game-breaking glitch to Zelda's moveset, Samurai, and then you wouldn't have to worry about 'balancing' sass out ever again.

Then, Zelda will ditch the nickname that is Smellda, for her orginal nickname, "The (ONE AND ONLY) Sass Queen~.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I got legitimately salty in FG for the first time today.

I got a pikachu > Lmac > fox. They were all great players, way above typical FG quality you usually get. No lag either.

Couldn't elevator OOS. Obviously couldn't approach them. Wasn't able to punish very well. I went even in most of the matches (except the Fox) and found myself sighing and thinking "wow it must be great to be unpunishable" "oh what good approach options you have" "i sure wish I had a neutral game"

I'm one of the gorls that keeps advocating that it's a double edged blade and we should look at the positive side for being able to approach more safely, but holy **** I haven't been this passive-aggressively pissed at a game in years.

This is so disheartening ;=;

On a more positive note, I posted about frame data and benefit/gimp ratios of the high tier / low tears in my local FB group. This is a reply I got. Is this how it's done gorls?

View attachment 76008
Gorl, I know how you feel. Last time I was angry so much was whenever I couldn't beat Melee's Event 51 when I was younger.

The feels~

Thinking back on my smash experiences before sm4sh, Peach was always my savior, whether it be on 2 vs 1, Events, Online Play, or Adventure Mode/Classic Mode/All Star Mode on the highest difficulty.

Peachy.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
FG has gotten more cancerous in my time away from it.

Just another bad thing about this patch :secretkpop:

Seriously though, I only got laggy people (two people in a row that had 2fps matches), trash scrubs, annoying people (dear god runaway ZSS kill me now), and three trolls.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ricky my boy, when can we play again? It's been a lil while :3

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Ricky my boy, when can we play again? It's been a lil while :3
I'm getting ready for bed ._.

Maybe tomorrow or this weekend?
My "people to play" list is getting longer and I feel bad because of it

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I didn't mean now actually.

I was thinking Sarurday.

I just like saying "Ricky my boy"

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Gorl, I know how you feel. Last time I was angry so much was whenever I couldn't beat Melee's Event 51 when I was younger.
I remember a friend showing me the "easy way" of beating Event 51.

It basically involved using Jiggs, using rest on Giga Bowser until he lost all his lives and then just jumping back and forth throwing/using items on M2 and G-Dorf until you won.

It took forever, but it worked.

That strategy is useless now since you can just use the Master Hand glitch if you're not good enough to beat it, but back then it got the job done.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I didn't mean now actually.

I was thinking Sarurday.

I just like saying "Ricky my boy"
Ok, sounds good.

Tbh I think I'm entering another "smash slump". I've been playing horribly on FG lately (I admit it I lost to like half those players I mentioned ._.). Maybe I'm thinking about the game too much, especially with that Zelda meta chat existing now. Competitive discussion every day...it's almost like I'm getting burnt out.

I think I just need another break.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

The feels~

Thinking back on my smash experiences before sm4sh, Peach was always my savior, whether it be on 2 vs 1, Events, Online Play, or Adventure Mode/Classic Mode/All Star Mode on the highest difficulty.

Peachy.
Can't remember the last time I was frustrated at a game... Well, besides when my 3DS went corrupt but that's obviously different.

Also didn't recognize you until you changed to that avi. :estatic:

I remember a friend showing me the "easy way" of beating Event 51.

It basically involved using Jiggs, using rest on Giga Bowser until he lost all his lives and then just jumping back and forth throwing/using items on M2 and G-Dorf until you won.

It took forever, but it worked.

That strategy is useless now since you can just use the Master Hand glitch if you're not good enough to beat it, but back then it got the job done.
I remember that, yeah. But my version was Pound > Rest combo and Bair spam until they were dead. Not as easy as you'd think because the C-stick doesn't work in solo modes...

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ok, sounds good.

Tbh I think I'm entering another "smash slump". I've been playing horribly on FG lately (I admit it I lost to like half those players I mentioned ._.). Maybe I'm thinking about the game too much, especially with that Zelda meta chat existing now. Competitive discussion every day...it's almost like I'm getting burnt out.

I think I just need another break.
Slumps happen. That's why I've been trying to have more Skype calls with people. That way it feels like I'm just hanging out with friends instead of grinding to better myself. This is why you need to add me on Skype.
we livin
mgsv:tpp is consuming my life rn too :^)
It's Dunktober, we need to have a dunk contest.

Rizen

Smash Legend
It's creepy when things like that hit close to home. Years ago, an officer was killed during a domestic dispute in my apartment complex. Be careful and stay safe!
FG has gotten more cancerous in my time away from it.

Just another bad thing about this patch :secretkpop:

Seriously though, I only got laggy people (two people in a row that had 2fps matches), trash scrubs, annoying people (dear god runaway ZSS kill me now), and three trolls.
It's the 'Call of Duty online' effect; under-supervised 10 year olds (and people who act like 10 year olds) troll multiplayer games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxy3N5UzmyQ
(Strong language alert).

D

Deleted member

Anyone want to critique my flaws against this Mario player? I'd appreciate it. (outside of me using Phantom on his cape which was a bad idea. I thought I'd fall before it reversed.)

Would appreciate any help! Thank you.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
McKnightlíght McKnightlíght Play For Glory Simulator on the stream.
Do eet.
Also you want to be running through pretty much the entire thing, that's the best way to beat it.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Peh-zen-tuh

Just adds an extra syllable. It's sassy and is used by sassy black women on TV.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I like how Fujin assumes everyone is a girl and only uses female pronouns.

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Would appreciate any help! Thank you.
I'm not the best at giving advice, but here goes:
Use down tilt more often, it's like her best attack. Also, on certain characters, it can even hit them before they grab the ledge. Up tilt is also really good.
Don't Up-B to the stage unless you are certain it will land. It doesn't matter if it is Sheik or Robin, you will be punished because of how slow it is.
Don't run into opponents, as Zelda is easily outranged and outsped. Stay at a distance where you are not too close and not too far.

I do a lot of the mistakes you do here too. You should probably get other people's opinions, as I am nowhere near the best Zelda here.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Gorls, I did the Ganondorf home run contest and got 6555.4 feet after about an hour of hearing that dumb trumpet fanfare over and over again, which is significantly higher than my previous best of 4030 ft on 3DS.

I CHALLENGE THE ZELDA SOCIAL TO A HOME RUN CONTEST. I can send you my replay if you want. If you beat it, send me a replay, and we'll go back and forth each week until the other person can't improve on it.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Gorls, I did the Ganondorf home run contest and got 6555.4 feet after about an hour of hearing that dumb trumpet fanfare over and over again, which is significantly higher than my previous best of 4030 ft on 3DS.

I CHALLENGE THE ZELDA SOCIAL TO A HOME RUN CONTEST. I can send you my replay if you want. If you beat it, send me a replay, and we'll go back and forth each week until the other person can't improve on it.

Your turn.

Also, don't the Wii U and 3DS measure HRC differently?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

Your turn.

Also, don't the Wii U and 3DS measure HRC differently?
cri
you don't count loki

go away and stop stealing my chalkboards.

I faintly remembered you doing something ridiculous, but I didn't realize it was that ridiculous. @_@

Edit: Challenge accepted tho. I don't know if they measure it differently, but I can do it on 3DS... maybe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom