• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I first posted here on page 983... Has is really been that many pages ago? I've been lurking since around February. It's funny how I spent more time posting in the other Zelda topics and not this one, but now they're all pretty dead, and all we have left is this thread (for the most part).

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Ah. Such a bittersweet taste to meet old friends after this amount of time. Yet I cannot see myself staying here for long under these conditions. Unless something changes.
Do not blame yourselves either. It is merely the Essence of time ripping apart this world.
You better join us on Mira though.

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
I... I just killed Captain Falcon at 20% in the first 15 seconds of the game...

After he taunted "Show me ya mooooooves"

I... I've never felt so... Liberated and free.

That was the best thing I've ever done. And the best I've ever felt.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My first post was on page 128 and it was super cringey lol. I wish I wasn't so afraid of posting in here because I lurked this thread since the day I made my account, but I was too afraid to post until December 30. I could've been super OG. Smh I'm disappointed in myself.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
My first post in this thread was on page 198, but judging from my like record I started following the thread from page 42.

I lurked for over 150 pages o_o

Lozjam

Smash Champion
You better join us on Mira though.
I definitely will.
This is one of my most anticipated games. However, the Shulks don't seem too excited right now. I will wait until it is closer to release. Then I shall rejoin the Bronados.
ily too Lozjam ty 4 noticing me.

Zorldo social certainly has changed. Many old sacred users aren't around anymore.

If we try to be like the old SSB4 Zelda social though, we'll just end up trying too hard without results. The sasspalooTz was a natural progression.
I refuse to accept that. You know you are lying to yourself. You are supposed to be the voice of the Triforce of Wisdom. Yet this board seems the exact opposite of Wisdom....
Sass used to be a weapon used by Zelda's. It was satire that only the Wise could fully grasp, and it was a joke within a joke. Now, it has overcome this board, and even you. This is a sad day indeed.
Man Lozjam Lozjam arrival reminded me of a lot of the lost Zelda Gorls, now I'm sad :C
There is still some hope. We just need to reach to them. It is very clear why they left, but we need to make things right.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I've only been in this social for a few months (and in fact have only been on Smashboards for that long), but I started lurking this thread when you were all planning the Mopcina raid. And I've kept up with every page since then.

I really wish I had the confidence to join the boards earlier. But I didn't and I hate myself for that.

Every time I post here (or anywhere else on the boards for the matter) I always feel like I'm being a nuisance to everyone. The moment I click the "post reply" button I always find that I'm asking myself, "Am I annoying everyone? Do people actually want to talk to me? Should I just shut up?"

Even my first post in this thread reflects that:
is it bad that I've literally been lurking this thread since the mopcina raid

is it bad since I don't even main sass queen Zelda

is iT
The sad part is that no matter how much reassurance I get from everyone, in the back of my mind I'm always gonna have that little bit of doubt and for most part it makes me come off as ungrateful or attention-starving.

End real talk. I also hate that this sounds incredibly sentimental and I find it disgusting.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
My first post experience~

*made an account*

Me: Okay, what do I say?

Nammy: Just say 'Hi'

Me: Nothing fancy?

Nammy: They're cool people, just be casual okay?

Me: Okay

And I remember liking Farorae Farorae 's sig back then :happysheep:

D

Deleted member

I remember posting here because the old social I used to visit had died. I needed some fun on this site and I heard about this social and gave this place a chance. I can say today that I do not regret this decision at all. I'm glad I met all of you sassy gorls. Y'all give me some good laughs and I hope we shall continue to worship our Queen together for a long time cx.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I've only been in this social for a few months (and in fact have only been on Smashboards for that long), but I started lurking this thread when you were all planning the Mopcina raid. And I've kept up with every page since then.

I really wish I had the confidence to join the boards earlier. But I didn't and I hate myself for that.

Every time I post here (or anywhere else on the boards for the matter) I always feel like I'm being a nuisance to everyone. The moment I click the "post reply" button I always find that I'm asking myself, "Am I annoying everyone? Do people actually want to talk to me? Should I just shut up?"

The sad part is that no matter how much reassurance I get from everyone, in the back of my mind I'm always gonna have that little bit of doubt and for most part it makes me come off as ungrateful or attention-starving.

End real talk. I also hate that this sounds incredibly sentimental and I find it disgusting.
That's pretty much me in every social thread ever except for maybe one.

It sucks. :ohwell:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wonder what my avi was the day I came here.

I think I joined dis place before Selena Quintanilla became my Queen.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

sis remember whenever you feel like you might annoy some one remember :secretzpop:

Lozjam Lozjam you are seriously reminding me of a friend of mine who I really want to hang out with but can't because of School + Work

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I was summoned; I guess now's the best time to appear from the dead again.

My first post was on page 100, I was summoned that time as well. So yeah, I'm not dead, just could be in better condition. Hey all, and Lozjam Lozjam I've missed seeing you around as well. You're a real nice guy to talk to.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

My first post was on page 100, I was summoned that time as well. So yeah, I'm not dead, just could be in better condition. Hey all, and Lozjam Lozjam I've missed seeing you around as well. You're a real nice guy to talk to.
OMG TWILI I MISSED YOU

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I may have joined later than most people here, but I still recognize/remember all the names everyone is saying.

Even though my original purpose for joining this site was to support Wolf 4 DLC, I'm glad I came to this place cause I've had (and will probably continue to have) some good times here.

I still remember when I would wake up to 5 new pages this thread would make overnight. I believe Koiba Koiba would call all those pages "her morning paper" or something.

Good times.

Spirst

I was here since Christmas/New Years right after the Mopcina raid. Winter was pretty fun. I remember the ALL CAPS edits, the scary story avatars, and for some reason I ended up editing everyone's post to include a bird. I was probably drunk.

Was never really an everday regular though. Usually just came in, trolled, then left for a few days.

Now, I honestly don't know who like half the people in the social are. I guess it's a natural progression given how popular this social has gotten but yeah.

2350 pages, the ****.

Bored so IT'S ONCE AGAIN TIME FOR SPIRST'S CARNIVAL.

GUESS A NUMBER FROM 1 TO 69 AND CHOOSE THE THREAD TITLE FOR A FEW DAYS. or whenever BJN changes it.

THOSE WHO DO NOT PARTICIPATE WILL BE BANNED. SMASHBOARDS POLICY.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I may have joined later than most people here, but I still recognize/remember all the names everyone is saying.

Even though my original purpose for joining this site was to support Wolf 4 DLC, I'm glad I came to this place cause I've had (and will probably continue to have) some good times here.

I still remember when I would wake up to 5 new pages this thread would make overnight. I believe Koiba Koiba would call all those pages "her morning paper" or something.

Good times.
I'm legitimately glad this social doesn't go nearly that fast anymore

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Hey Twili, you are very much a sight for sore eyes :)
I am glad you have answered my plea. It is fantastic to know you are still on SB. I deeply regret not doing this earlier.
So...
How have you been doing?
sis remember whenever you feel like you might annoy some one remember :secretzpop:

Lozjam Lozjam you are seriously reminding me of a friend of mine who I really want to hang out with but can't because of School + Work
is that so? Well, if you have anything you would like to contact me for, either publicly or privately, it would be a pleasure to merely talk.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I miss Mocha as well, I think one of the last few things she did before vanishing from SB was buy me that one Greninja plush.

I actually don't remember when my first post here was or what was in it, but it was probably nothing interesting lol.

Spirst

I miss Mocha as well, I think one of the last few things she did before vanishing from SB was buy me that one Greninja plush.

I actually don't remember when my first post here was or what was in it, but it was probably nothing interesting lol.
was it a greninja lovestory fanfic

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Gorls! Emergency!

I just played with the biggest sweetheart in the world. Kept changing his name to "Nice!" "Goodcombos!" "Yourgood!" "Oop xD (for if he SD'd) and we played like 50 FG rounds together.

Problem is he has his friends request option set to off.

Is there any way for me to send him a message or contact him ;^;? I suspect he doesn't know it's off because the miiverse/friendlist thing took me forever to figure out.

(Sorry to interrupt nostalgia fest just let this fade into the background)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
OMG TWILI I MISSED YOU
Missed you, too, as well as everyone else here. I actually haven't been lurking, so I have no idea who's still around and who isn't
Hey Twili, you are very much a sight for sore eyes :)
I am glad you have answered my plea. It is fantastic to know you are still on SB. I deeply regret not doing this earlier.
So...
How have you been doing?
It's great to see you again, honestly ;w; it's been too long. I've been ok; could be better but could be worse. Life is difficult, but I'm more or less in a good place. How about you?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Gorls! Emergency!

I just played with the biggest sweetheart in the world. Kept changing his name to "Nice!" "Goodcombos!" "Yourgood!" "Oop xD (for if he SD'd) and we played like 50 FG rounds together.

Problem is he has his friends request option set to off.

Is there any way for me to send him a message or contact him ;^;? I suspect he doesn't know it's off because the miiverse/friendlist thing took me forever to figure out.

(Sorry to interrupt nostalgia fest just let this fade into the background)
Go to your friend list, there's a "Recently Played With" section. Find him there and you can go to his Miiverse. Leave a comment on one of his posts. ;)

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
If the Zelda boards ever need a cleansing, you know where to go. Merely summon me by using my name, and explain the situation. With a few butts raw from paddling and a slight upheaval, everything will be well.
BAHAHAHAHA!
I intended to use this offer at some point, but it looks like you've already done it. Good work.
I'm legitimately glad this social doesn't go nearly that fast anymore
It was a love/hate thing for me.

Love because it kept me busy and entertained when I don't have anything to do.

Hate because it always happened when I needed to get some sleep. (Time zones are a big factor in this though.)

Then again, I probably wouldn't have discovered the Robin social if this place kept moving as fast as it did so I'd say it's for the best that it did slow down.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Missed you, too, as well as everyone else here. I actually haven't been lurking, so I have no idea who's still around and who isn't

It's great to see you again, honestly ;w; it's been too long. I've been ok; could be better but could be worse. Life is difficult, but I'm more or less in a good place. How about you?
It has been too long.
Life is at my own crossroads, of which I have to make some of the most difficult choices of my life. I also feel quite a bit older, wiser, and enlightened than I used to once be.
My relationship with my special one is still going strong. We had to move to a long distance relationship because life is at 2 different places for us. However, this should only be temporary, as it should only be around 4-5 years. We still communicate, every single day though, and we see each other as often as we can.
If you have the chance though, PM me. I would be happy to share your burden of your problems, to help solve them. And perhaps you could do the same to me if you would like.

But, I also do agree. I am more or less in a good place.

Top Bottom