• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
why did you post this lol

but you should've went through with it and told us all about it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Because

My good sis

I'm quite drunk

Probz yea

He disappeared

I wanted a drink

Bar closed

His friends disappeared when I got back

Which was like 2 mins

Then I got hungry

And that is my night

Outside drinking & dancing & ****

I WILL **** THIS UP

I ****ING KNOW IT

I WILL **** THIS UP

I ****ING KNOW IT

I WILL **** THIS UP

I ****ING KNOW IT

I WILL **** THIS UP

I ****ING KNOW IT

I love the Menzingers

But yea the guy was quite cute yea

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I have a 3 page research paper that was assigned 2 weeks ago. Probably due this week.

Haven't started.

I also have to fill out a check register for my Personal Finance class and I haven't started that either. Due tomorrow.

Oh, and a bunch of Spanish that's also due tomorrow. RIP me.

But my mom was happy about my progress report so it must all be working out somehow. :secretkpop:

Welp just remembered I have a Calculus test tomorrow that I only kinda understand. Whyyyy

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm

Literally

Doing the same procrastinating

RN.

:secretkpop:

So I hope you didn't mean this Zelda momma.
well its night right now so you're not the zelda momma but instead you're the eraser of souls.
you are procrastinating from erasing souls by doing zelda momma things

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I'm

Literally

Doing the same procrastinating

RN.

So I hope you didn't mean this Zelda momma.
Well I was talking about his actual momma but if you wanna make it about you then sure. :secretkpop:

Oh btw gorls I posted this in the Robin social already but I should probably tell you how thick my revision booklets are for law

And yet here I am. :secretkpop:

Edit: page steal brought to you by school stuffs

also brought to you by the fact that I haven't had a page steal in a while

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Well I was talking about his actual momma but if you wanna make it about you then sure. :secretkpop:

Oh btw gorls I posted this in the Robin social already but I should probably tell you how thick my revision booklets are for law

And yet here I am. :secretkpop:
Cute hand btw ^_^

**** the internet

Bumped into some huge MGSV spoilers ;;
I've been SO obsessed with that game right now lol I tell myself I'll sleep at 11, but that slowly turned into 4 in the morning.
I said that I'd do my assignments earlier instead of doing them the day before deadline

and here I am. About to finish them the day before deadline
I got 2 and a half week's worth of work due tomorrow :^)
Which tournament?
U gonna provide housing?
Come on in ;o
upload_2015-9-20_19-50-6.gif

no like seriously come in. I have a 10lb pail of icing, and I can't finish it myself

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ah yes, r_greening1 r_greening1
It is nice to see someone that is bordering Sane around these parts. Perhaps it is myself who has changed, or perhaps it truly was this board that changed. I swear this place used to be different though.... Perhaps the word conservative comes to mind when I used to visit these parts. Could you provide explanation as to what happened? And what is happening?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I feel like a mod was made to stalk this thread 24/7 for any Fujin activity.

These bans have been quick lately.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I do my work early-ish (or at least attempt to) when it comes to large assignments. I don't have any yet but they're on the way, unfortunately. Like I got like maybe 1/2 of a quick presentation done at this point and I'm calling it there for tonight. Bleck.

Last edited:
It is nice to see someone that is bordering Sane around these parts. Perhaps it is myself who has changed, or perhaps it truly was this board that changed. I swear this place used to be different though.... Perhaps the word conservative comes to mind when I used to visit these parts. Could you provide explanation as to what happened? And what is happening?
Yeah, I know what you mean. This place was great, but that was before the plague hit.

Honestly if I knew, I would probably be banned. There are some sketchy underground activities going 'round these parts. It's best for you keep on the DL, lest you find yourself in some trouble.

err- I mean, Hahaha..... BAN Zelda amirite gorls? tee-hee

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Could you provide explanation as to what happened
We had a bunch of new people join (especially children/younger users) since you left. Coupled with the fact that a lot of the people that were here when you were also left (Fern rarely posts, Aleate/Alacion doesn't come here anymore, Twili hasn't been here for a long time, etc), means that the Zelda Social is very different. A lot of us "OG" Zelda Social dwellers are still here, though.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
We had a bunch of new people join (especially children/younger users) since you left. Coupled with the fact that a lot of the people that were here when you were also left (Fern rarely posts, Aleate/Alacion doesn't come here anymore, Twili hasn't been here for a long time, etc), means that the Zelda Social is very different. A lot of us "OG" Zelda Social dwellers are still here, though.
I almost asked if I was an OG Zelda Dweller knowing full well I started actually doing stuff around page 420
This thread moves too fast

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I don't even remember when my first post here was

I do remember it was before 1000 and it was really awkward

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Mocha isn't here

And I'm smad

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hi Zelda lovers hope you don't mind me visiting!

OK!OK!OK!
I get it!
yeesass
(Back to the robin thread I go)
oh look my first post here oh so i was post 771 definitely not OG Zelda Social

It was me cringing at @UkeNicky 's picture of Bayonetta the hedgehog :/

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Yeah, I know what you mean. This place was great, but that was before the plague hit.

Honestly if I knew, I would probably be banned. There are some sketchy underground activities going 'round these parts. It's best for you keep on the DL, lest you find yourself in some trouble.

err- I mean, Hahaha..... BAN Zelda amirite gorls? tee-hee
Ah I see. I remember of the time of which I came to this forum for help. After the concussion.... I felt alone for I could not be with anyone. I found this place, and found it to be a highly intellectual place. Where the discussion was not of Smash, but of gaming in general. There was time for silliness in between, and I was always ready for a raid. This was a place I truly felt at home.
However, now, it seems like it is entirely nonsensical, silly place, where it is very rare to have close, personal, and intelligent conversation. It is all very shallow, and worthless talk.

I miss the old Zelda social, and I wish to restore it.
It is unfortunate that @Twili took her leave. I feel I miss her the most around these parts. She was a great person to discuss problems, and she was a true friend time and time again.

I want that old Zelda social back, as I miss it dearly. Ganondorf's heart needs a little light in his life. So I will do whatever I can to revert this once prosperous place of community, friendship, and intelligence back to its former glory. Else this is not a true place to me. This is a hollow shell, where and idea, and a dream was shattered.

A couple months back I fixed the link social as well..... For a time. I should probably check on them as well and I shall see the horror that awaits.
Mocha isn't here

And I'm smad
@Mocha as well?!
That is a shame as well. She was also one of my favorites. She was also the one to welcome me and invite me to this board.
Much has changed..... It certainly has....

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Mocha isn't here

And I'm smad
I miss Mocha :c
She was a cool gorl and we talked a bit on Skype. We even did some Zelda labbing together at one point. Also the only other Texas Zelda I know of...
-----
I think my first post here was...sometime in Smash 4's pre-release. I think I was speculating, then I left for a while. Then I came back and just started posting, lol.

Oh and Twili is still alive and stuff. She just doesn't come around here anymore. Or maybe she does...she's an expert lurker ninja.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just found out that there is a category on SSBWiki for dead Smash players

this is kind of depressing

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
My first post here was around Christmas.
That was around page 100.
I remember lurking for a bit before that though.

But damn, time really has flown.
Has it really been 9 months already?
It seems just like yesterday when we were complaining about Diddy.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I found my first posts here. Not linking them though because wow were they cringy

before page 500

my 2nd post was asking about flipnote LOL

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Yeah I remember hearing tales from baka onii-chan Nammy about the Zelda Social :^)

How you locked the Mopcina social, the sensitive Boozelina cults, and Brinzy's BAN•Zelda posts

gud times

And where's Ferna-sensei

Lozjam

Smash Champion
My first post here was around Christmas.
That was around page 100.
I remember lurking for a bit before that though.

But damn, time really has flown.
Has it really been 9 months already?
It seems just like yesterday when we were complaining about Diddy.
I remember that very much, as you and I came here at around the same point. I have always really liked you, as I would consider you a good friend.
I just found out that there is a category on SSBWiki for dead Smash players

this is kind of depressing
Don't worry Lozjam Lozjam I'm here! I'm still cool!
I have certainly missed you two as well.
And of course BJN39 BJN39 and a ton of others.
Ah. Such a bittersweet taste to meet old friends after this amount of time. Yet I cannot see myself staying here for long under these conditions. Unless something changes.
Do not blame yourselves either. It is merely the Essence of time ripping apart this world.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I think my first post here was on page 46.

Click Zelda social thread, learn I can sideB>upB>hammer as a kill combo with Koopalings.

Thanks Zelda mains, I can always count on you to teach me why the other characters are better.

also while looking for that post I found this again

EDIT: apparently gfycat embeds don't work anymore

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
And of course BJN39 BJN39 and a ton of others.
ily too Lozjam ty 4 noticing me.

Zorldo social certainly has changed. Many old sacred users aren't around anymore.

If we try to be like the old SSB4 Zelda social though, we'll just end up trying too hard without results. The sasspalooTz was a natural progression.

Last edited:
Top Bottom