• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Wow, this is certainly different looking. Overall I like it, but I haven't seen the desktop site yet. Stuff seems a bit faster, especially the typing. Before, typing a post sometimes took FOREVER because the cursor would freeze up and lag behind.

And OMG I THINK THAT GLITCH WHERE YOUR WORDS WOULD BE DUPLICATED IF YOU BACKSPACED IS FIXED FINALLY

Now I just have to relearn everything else. And figure out how this multiquote thing works.

PS @ Rickster Rickster CPU told me you have a sick Zelda and discovered the phantom gimp for Ike using just the windbox. I'd love to play you sometime!
I might be able to play later today. Family is visiting right now.

@CPU 3 Shhhh......:secretkpop:
Omg I couldn't find the secretkpop emote for a second and I thought it was gone

Oh wow you can even highlight posts to quote only that part? No more backspacing a ton?? AND FLASHING DOTS???

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think my only gripe with the new update is that I cannot see the spoilered gif I have as my signature, since it has no longer shrunk it. But other than that. Everything's fine.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I mean, I can understand why they're doing it, but it really is alienating their online audiences.

Aren't ROMs illegal to have, anyway?

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I mean, I can understand why they're doing it, but it really is alienating their online audiences.

iirc roms themselves aren't illegal.
You can rip a rom from a disc you own.

Its just that most people take roms from the internet making it piracy.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Sooo.... did Zelda get buffed in this update?
Well, if you look at the Zelda icons, :zeldamelee:is now 10th instead of last and :4zelda:is now 29th instead of 2nd last.

So I'd say she did.
:zelda: dropped one position to dead last so she did get a din's fire like nerf but we all know how much of a difference that made right? :secretkpop:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

These online audiences are impossibly small... Nintendo isn't losing much, if any, fans from doing this.

More of a grey area but Youtube and twitch and stuff probably don't want to be on Nintendo's bad side.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Does anyone else on mobile have these huge gaps under the usernames with nothing in it

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, ZeRo says Pac-Man is High Tier. I think I'm kind of okay with that placement for him. Even though he doesn't really have a lot of representation just like Ryu.

Also, what we heard ZeRo say about Pac-Man:
"If you wanna be weird, pick Pac-Man. *Chuckle*"

What he actually said:
"Don't pick Pac-Man, pick Sheik."

:secretkpop:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just janked out this Falcon like three times

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Tourney updates.

Practiced friendlies with GC controller. I keep thinking jumps are my attacks BC Wii u pad. It's embarrassing. I still beat his charizard reading his side b for FW.

Everyone knows eachother and I'm standing in the corner alone like a goth kid with no friends.

The 2 local sheik mains look exactly as I picture FG sheik mains. White boys with short hair. Blonde, blue eyes and a backwards baseball cap lmaooo.

Venue is kinda anal. No swearing, strict fire code (40+ people and those not playing have to wait outside.)

Hopefully I don't gotta deal with the suburban white boy sheiks. It's doubles now. Singles in an hour.

Whoops. Forgot the best(?) part. There's a Zelda main and Zelda main secondary.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Tourney updates.

Practiced friendlies with GC controller. I keep thinking jumps are my attacks BC Wii u pad. It's embarrassing. I still beat his charizard reading his side b for FW.

Everyone knows eachother and I'm standing in the corner alone like a goth kid with no friends.

The 2 local sheik mains look exactly as I picture FG sheik mains. White boys with short hair. Blonde, blue eyes and a backwards baseball cap lmaooo.

Venue is kinda anal. No swearing, strict fire code (40+ people and those not playing have to wait outside.)

Hopefully I don't gotta deal with the suburban white boy sheiks. It's doubles now. Singles in an hour.

Whoops. Forgot the best(?) part. There's a Zelda main and Zelda main secondary.
Trust me gorl once you wreck like 10 people with the Queen you'll be noticed. :secretkpop:

Good luck!

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
This update is killing me XD

@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 You did well, but I would recommend trying to utilize all of Link's tools well, especially his bombs. I'd recommend fighting @Rizen, his Link is pretty good and he could give you more real advice than I could. And Moi knows how to use Dthrow haha, don't judge him. He's the most skilled person that was in that room.

Me and Rizen fought already. I'm just going to leave it there for his sake.

But he is good. You and your partner should challenge me to a duel some time. GG.

:link:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Well Nintendo hasn't removed any of my videos! Averaging 4 views per video has its perks.
I'm trying to be optimistic okay...

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
My region has a serious Mario fetish. I understand the 6 sheiks BC tiers but my god. I know Mario is top tier but out of the 8 screens playing doubles there are 15 plumbers. Double Mario team is popular. I'll take him over sheik or falcon any day so, no complaints <3. :secretkpop: (Windows phones hate mobile sites :^) )

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My region has a serious Mario fetish. I understand the 6 sheiks BC tiers but my god. I know Mario is top tier but out of the 8 screens playing doubles there are 15 plumbers. Double Mario team is popular. I'll take him over sheik or falcon any day so, no complaints <3. :secretkpop: (Windows phones hate mobile sites :^) )
This is my region:
Updated: 8/31/15
Source:https://www.facebook.com/groups/411431608918302/
Graphic: http://tinyurl.com/qjfec9z

1. Akiro :4sheik:
2. MuK.LyFe - Marshall :4diddy:
3. PowPow :4sonic:
4. Rev.0 :4luigi::4dedede:
5. Fons :4mario:
6. Ray Noire :4mewtwo:
7. Zylach :4zelda:
8. MVG | Inui :4mario:
9. Otis :4rob::4jigglypuff:
10. Nightwing :4charizard::4falco::4ganondorf:
WI has an interesting PR to say the least.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Well Nintendo hasn't removed any of my videos! Averaging 4 views per video has its perks.
I'm trying to be optimistic okay...
I have videos of explicit rom footage and it's untouched and they average about 50-300 views (wide numbers).

Honestly this feels like it just happened once and news outlets made a big deal, then it just stopped.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Does anyone wanna do doubles with me and Nammy?~ :happysheep:
Sure. Nobody playing/beating my Mario Maker levels is depressing me.
I'd rather take Sheiks because Wii Fit can deal with Sheik and reflectors scare me.

Top Bottom