• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I made a Mario Maker stage yay
Balance yourself!

Basically it involves balancing and finess stuff with a few surprises ;3

Oh yeah, I guess you need the code:
D494-0000-004D-C9B2

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Swagwalking is actuallykinda useful for Palutena. It can be used to weird your opponent out, throw 'em off. It's nice to slide around with jabs, U-tilt, and grabs and stuff.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I feel like dropping Zelda as a main and just having seven secondaries instead. She doesn't feel very good to play anymore because she's so flawed, but I still love her as a character and I'm never dropping her.

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Aight gorls, I'm headed to bed early. Gonna arrive at the venue early tomorrow to learn how to use a GC controller for a few hours. What could go wrong? :secretkpop:

PS @Rickster CPU told me you have a sick Zelda and discovered the phantom gimp for Ike using just the windbox. I'd love to play you sometime!

Goal is literally to survive 1 bracket. I was hoping top 50%, but the whole first-time tourney new controller thing is pretty intimidating. Wish me luck pls and I will bring the sass. I have some gospel spreading to do, eh, @ Strong-Arm Strong-Arm ? Won't let the boards down! SASS SHALL BE SMOTE UPON MY LOCAL'S TIER LIST.

(Ps also Goodluck to you Strong-Arm, and Ven, and everyone else who was entering tournaments this weekend. Make sure to get twitch details if they stream/record! And brackets!)

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I had a blast with you and your partner. GGs. I like 2v1 matches cause it really raises you intensity level. How did my Link play? Tips for the Robin, Dthrow is your best throw. You went up instead.

THAT LITTLE MAC THOUGH XD

again GGs.

:link:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 You did well, but I would recommend trying to utilize all of Link's tools well, especially his bombs. I'd recommend fighting @ Rizen Rizen , his Link is pretty good and he could give you more real advice than I could. And Moi knows how to use Dthrow haha, don't judge him. He's the most skilled person that was in that room.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'm back to the college life once again.

In other news, just finished Bravely Second. It's more of the same and the story is preeety good.

I'm having trouble not spoiling stuff just like XCX but unlike that game, Bravely Seconds story is so much better.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

The new Smashboards design looks interesting to say the least. Was wondering why the site was down for a while. o.o
Just managed to beat the Final Boss of Shovel Knight. Since I'm late to the party on that game. :yeahboi: Might be able to play through Plague Knight's campaign now. Maybe. And I downloaded Project Mirai DX with some Gift Cards I bought, I could've bought a Steam Gift Card, but I decided not to. Since I'll just spend it on TF2 Cosmetics. :V

The Smashboards update is nice, but I'm still waiting for the :secretkpop2.0:
and :secretzpop:
emotes
Plz Smashboards, make this dream a reality :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'll have to get use to this new layout. Whenever I look at the top of the page, I always think I've stolen a new page of the thread. D:

Btw, a friend just told me that three Nintendo characters are going to be playable in Project X Zone 2. Chrom and Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles who is allied with KOS-MOS.

I didn't know about this. AT ALL. o_o

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Btw, a friend just told me that three Nintendo characters are going to be playable in Project X Zone 2. Chrom and Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles who is allied with KOS-MOS.

I didn't know about this. AT ALL. o_o
Yeah, looks pretty awesome!

A lot of people are complainning about Chrom and Lucina being chosen for FE. I wonder when the older fans will learn no matter how much they think Awakening sucks, it is still the game that saved the franchise and many people love it.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
On mobile. I will accidentally hit the quote button a million times while trying to like a post. This will be the death of me. (Overall I like the new look so far.)

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
SWF looks great after the update. Thanks Based Warchamp.

Starting my FE: if playthrough. Can't contain my excitement. :grin:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I remember using Knights of the Round to finish him off in one turn. All that hype for a OHKO. I had some attack amplifier, but c'mon Sephi. He could've done better than that. I wonder how he'll be in the remake.
KOTR is absurdly OP. But then again so are Ruby and Emerald Weapons. I borrow the game from a friend but never owned it or beat the secret weapons. FFVII is awesome :)

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Yes smashboards heard my wish I can finally search on mobile

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You've always been able to search on mobile, hunTy

I've done it million times before the update

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Maybe on yours, but on mine the search button was like, inside the smashboards logo and you couldn't tap it. It was weird idk

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Oop I see the visual update has happenT already!

Finally get a few of those long awaited squidboard buffs. U P D A T E G O R L S

Oh yeah, and 'spoiler' tags can be accessed by rich text editor now too. In the [+] box.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I miss my Smashboards Emerald ;_;

Good website update though. Nice little touches all around.

EDIT: Oh would you look at that. The other styles have returned. Thanks Smashboards.

Last edited:
Top Bottom