• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
they're all trash

reuben tastes like cheese (but like really gross processed cheese)
gyro is literally the most disgusting chip i've ever eaten in my life
truffle fries taste like sour cream and onion, except they smell like fish and have a mushroom aftertaste
biscuits and gravy is the best out of the 4, but they're still really meh
lmfao gurl work it

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone said that Samus has no neutral: http://smashboards.com/threads/comp...e-and-disadvantage-character-rankings.415431/. What? How the hell does that even happen? Samus has 3 projectiles! Even if they're bad, they're versatile as they add options. When I think of "no neutral" or poor neutral, I think of Ganondorf and Bowser. Slower-moving and/or slower-hitting characters with no real projectile. Samus with no neutral would make Zelda have a better neutral that her and Zelda's Din's Fire is considered a joke. Do you know how stupidly bad Samus would have to be to have a neutral worse than characters without projectiles, move slow as hell, and hit slower than a grandmother with arthritis?

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Thanks for the matches @ EODM07 EODM07 !

Your Shulk and Zelda are fierce. I also apologize for the disrespect I attempted on you in our Dark pit match. I don't know what came over me. :p

Out of curiosity, would you say my Ike or Robin is better?

Anywho, thanks again! and good matches.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Thanks for the matches @ EODM07 EODM07 !

Your Shulk and Zelda are fierce. I also apologize for the disrespect I attempted on you in our Dark pit match. I don't know what came over me. :p

Out of curiosity, would you say my Ike or Robin is better?

Anywho, thanks again! and good matches.
I don't know what to say about those two, because I hate fighting them when I'm up against you now. =_=

It's like Ike doesn't care, if I do an Empty Hop. PUNISH. Spot Dodge. PUNISH. Perfect Shield. PUNISH.

Urk, I really really hate him. And you have the right to disrespect me, I was getting ticked off by your Ike and Robin. =_=

Last edited:

Soul.

this is why I don't have a secondary.
what even is a secondary????
does my main have **** mus????

does :4luigi: ruin :4pikachu:'s existence???

Leinacx

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2492-4409-8719
Yep, dropping Lucas now. Gonna leave him just for friendlies and focus on Greninja.

rip sunflower boy
Yeah I REALLY wanted to main Lucas when he was first announced, (Played Earthbound 3 btw and LOVED IT) I was so hyped too but sadly I guess he doesn't fit my playstyle :/ I'm similar on how I focus on only Zelda tbh.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gurl pls.
Ness is 100% better than Lucas and overshadows him almost everywhere (Lucas' smashes are better and maybe ftilt/utilt too. I guess it's worth mentioning that Lucas' recovery is better.).

Lucas also has a trash grab that he relies on way too much and lacks reliable finishers. His aerials are all unsafe. His PK Fire is bad and loses out on the free combos that Ness' has. How is this character not trash?

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Lucas's PK Fire is far from bad, it just serves a different purpose than Ness's.

Lucas's problem is just his grab and how he depends on it, his aerials are eh when it comes to approaching but he has Z-Air to compensate for it and his Z-Air is amazing.

Lucas shouldn't be approaching most of the time anyway, he can camp most characters with Z-Air and PK Fire and even those with projectiles can get theirs absorbed or reflected.

His problem really is only how he depends on a bad grab most of the time, otherwise he's solid.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just saw all the new episodes of some anime that I'm watching. :3

Time to sum them up in spoilers.

Really liked this one, first part was Dragon Quest jokes, then the other was stupid jokes in a picture book to help Seita with his summer homework. Liked this one alot and was humourous too. :yeahboi:

More shenanigans of Taihei's annoying Shut-in Sister. All around the Winter Holidays and how his boss Kanou is desperate for him... I dunno which one I wanna ship more... Akiba x Taihei or Ganou x Taihei. ;~;

Suna's getting a girlfriend! :happysheep:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
...Does sheiks Up B have like, dodge frames before she dissapears? Because my Arc-Thunder just went through a sheik who was recovering even though she hadn't gone into the vanish animation yet, just the start up.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
...Does sheiks Up B have like, dodge frames before she dissapears? Because my Arc-Thunder just went through a sheik who was recovering even though she hadn't gone into the vanish animation yet, just the start up.
It has some invincibility on startup. It's one of the things that make it such a good recovery.

I find it funny that people are just now noticing it...hasn't she had invincibility on it in every game? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Those were some... eh games @ Macchiato Macchiato .

I laughed hard at me getting destroyed in under a minute against your Zelda as Palutena.

But your Zero Skill Spamus I really hate. All of that Neutral B spam. :c
(And I dunno why, but I had a feeling you were sandbagging when you went Bowser Jr. D: )

Don't like your WFT either. :c
Once again, zero wins from me. :V

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Those were some... eh games @ Macchiato Macchiato .

I laughed hard at me getting destroyed in under a minute against your Zelda as Palutena.

But your Zero Skill Spamus I really hate. All of that Neutral B spam. :c
(And I dunno why, but I had a feeling you were sandbagging when you went Bowser Jr. D: )

Don't like your WFT either. :c
Once again, zero wins from me. :V
GGs, lol I've always used bowser jr

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs, lol I've always used bowser jr
Huh. Guess I've never see you use him as much. :V

I seriously don't know what to do against all of your characters. (Except your Rosalina I seem to do decently against.)

Dunno how to beat your Zelda's stuff, Spamus' UAir spam and projectile game. Zero Skill Spamus's... no skill spam. :c
And of course, WFT's lagless moves and projectiles. :V
Including Bowser Jr. too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom