• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
To be more specific, the intangibility frames on Vanish start on frame 19 and the hitbox starts on frame 36 to give you an idea how long it lasts.

Vanish had intangibility in Melee and I'm assuming in brawl too so it's nothing new.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If you haven't had brown tomatoes and you like tomatoes, you need to try them.
They're sooooo good.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why not just say for all moves since every move is listed?
Untrue. The lunge on the third Phantom Slash and the intermediate hits of multihit moves like Nayru's, nair, fsmash, and usmash don't kill.

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
So I spent a total of like an hour over the past 3 days trying to find a 1v1 for glory no items tourney mode... But there is none.

I watched several youtube videos that had 1v1 tourney modes that had omega stages and no items.

I scroll down all the way to the very bottom and still no tournaments with Omega or Items off. I've googled and even bing'd relentlessly. I'VE SEEN VIDEOS. I KNOW IT'S POSSIBLE.

Help :sadsheep:

(PS, I know it's not a custom tournament or player made because it has the little brackets after every match and it's 1v1, which for some reason Nintendo decided shouldn't be something players can make pfff)

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
So I spent a total of like an hour over the past 3 days trying to find a 1v1 for glory no items tourney mode... But there is none.

I watched several youtube videos that had 1v1 tourney modes that had omega stages and no items.

I scroll down all the way to the very bottom and still no tournaments with Omega or Items off. I've googled and even bing'd relentlessly. I'VE SEEN VIDEOS. I KNOW IT'S POSSIBLE.

Help :sadsheep:

(PS, I know it's not a custom tournament or player made because it has the little brackets after every match and it's 1v1, which for some reason Nintendo decided shouldn't be something players can make pfff)
Have you tried smashladder?
https://www.smashladder.com/

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Have you tried smashladder?
https://www.smashladder.com/
B-but I know there's 1v1 for glory no item omega stage tournaments in Nintendo's Tournament Mode. I can go grab several youtube channel links and their videos to show it, too. I'm not quite up to real or local tournaments quite yet and would like to give this a try. I'm going insane ;^;

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Peach is scary. D:

Amazing games @ Macchiato Macchiato ! Thanks for the matches, you're Zelda, ZSS and Peach were on point!

Comparing my Ike to my Robin, which one did you find better?

also how do you even fight zelda as robin. i hope you saved the replay where you smashed me,Lightning kicked me and farored me across the three castle seige platforms. That was amazing.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Peach is scary. D:

Amazing games @ Macchiato Macchiato ! Thanks for the matches, you're Zelda, ZSS and Peach were on point!

Comparing my Ike to my Robin, which one did you find better?

also how do you even fight zelda as robin. i hope you saved the replay where you smashed me,Lightning kicked me and farored me across the three castle seige platforms. That was amazing.
GGs, your really good too. I actually found your Ike better tbh, he was great. How to fight Zelda as Robin? SD then switch to Little Mac :secretkpop: The thing I found most funny was my Farore's offstage kill, I was dying. It wasn't intentional either but oh whale.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I can see why. I don't think I can put into words why it might be bad for robin, not because I don't believe it is, I just can't explain it. I'll ask the robin social, see what they think.

also did you save that replay.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just realized dodges are like a reversal move that are WAY less punishable than reversals should be

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So I got a new 3ds today

Specifically the majoras mask one

It's been 9,000 years but I finally have one

Doing a system transfer and it might take a while. Wonder how the "c-stick" does in smash, I've never even seen one of these

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just 2stocked this pretty good Fox with Bowser Jr.

uh what

I also appear to have 2stocked the Zelda Social

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I've been looking at the Zelda MU discussion. Good work everyone, keeping it going :b:. I've only play wifi and can't contribute :/

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I want to strangle a puppy.

I'm so tired of all the headaches I've been getting. I just want it to stop.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So I got a new 3ds today

Specifically the majoras mask one

It's been 9,000 years but I finally have one

Doing a system transfer and it might take a while. Wonder how the "c-stick" does in smash, I've never even seen one of these
How much faster is it than the old 3DS?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
How much faster is it than the old 3DS?
Well... It's still transferring :p. It's at around 60% done or so. Been going for about an hour now, didn't know I had that much crap on it. I'll post my thoughts on it once I get it up and running.

But seriously, it's beautiful. I've only seen pictures of the majoras mask one, and it looks better than I thought it would. I also did play around with the 3D a little prior to the transfer and it looks good. I never used the 3D and I think I might use it a bit now.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

I'm pretty sure constant headaches are a symptom of brain tumors.

You might want to get it checked out if it persists.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Uhhhh...

Well, that is something I certainly don't want to think about.

I honestly think it is just dehydration. I need to learn to drink more water that is all...Hopefully.
I edited my last post because it was a bit harsher than intended.

But seriously, if these headaches persist, then I'd recommend you get yourself checked out. Early detection saves lives and all that.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Why would you want to strangle something this cute? Don't you just want to hug it instead?

Hmm... I remember a girl who had constant migraines... She missed a lot of days and was either almost forced to repeat a grade or expelled. She didn't, but it was something that made me worry even though I didn't know her. Can't help with stuff like that unfortunately. When headaches come, I just listen to music and empty my mind. Stop focusing on anything, close my eyes, and just let the world go by.

Last edited:
Top Bottom