• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

okay so this is pre-1.1.0 and **** but look at this thing people still play 3DS YAS

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Real talk I took @Project Crysis to omega town and city just so I can hear kap'n's song and got 7:00 PM, my internal suffering was so high.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Real talk I took @Project Crysis to omega town and city just so I can hear kap'n's song and got 7:00 PM, my internal suffering was so high.
Is that the song that has that high pitched "NYEEE NYEEEEE NYEH NYEEEEEHHH" in it? That song is boring but I think it's funny when you're watching the Grand Finals of something and you suddenly hear that loud part. It just breaks everything.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The only tracks I actually like in the AC stages are Go K.K Rider and Bubblegum K.K (the song is just so happy I can't help it), Kap'n's Song is borderline.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I need the Japanese stage list so there are no bans for CP's. And then I can go to whatever omega I want when I lose or go to BF in MU's where FD is meh. Music is still good there.

Super forgotten about music CP... F-zero music.

BAP. BA DA. BAP. BA DA dadadadadadada BAP. BA DA. BAP. BA DAAAAAAAAAAA.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone just said Yoshi was the worst character in the game in the neo-CCI thread... Welp, Zelda's movin' on up... :p

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I really prefer Battlefield. I actually always ban FD and Smashville first. Swords were made for large amounts of platforms, plus there's less space to run horizontally. It's great.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I was going through an old thread, because I got a like in it, and found this ridiculous post by
someone.
a Rosalina cultist said:
I don't see how Din's Fire suck in this game considering the number of times I got KOed by it. If you use it right, then you'll see why it's still a useful attack.
Maybe this person thinks they're Luma and Rosalina is the puppet?:secretkpop:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Man, that amazing things that happen in Mario maker always makes me excited.

Lastly, with school coming up soon, I'll probably be more active again on both Smash boards and Squid boards. I just really needed the summer vacation to be a break from everything. Play games I haven't in a while and play ones I've been meaning to get to.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and cleaned around my room. Going to check the University forum to see if my Tutor provided feedback on my piece that I posted.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
So much hate over the half naked Shulk cosplay in that one article.

:4shulk:If it were a Zamus cosplay, I doubt this'd happen:4zelda:

edit: Page steal and this exists

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Evening~

I'm doing well... enough.
Good to hear you're getting there.

I'm doing fine too. I think I might have slept funny, since my left side between my arm and nipple is hurting. Funny that I've had this happen before, where I've had my shoulder hurting so much when I was sleeping. But I'll be fine.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
There are people who meltdown when learning about other characters and calling it "jank", a word that I believe should be penalized by having to write 500 sentences with the more sophisticated "ridiculous". When Roy killed people because they were right up in his face and made an unsafe option, they called his Side Smash "jank". Motherfreaker! That was his shtick in Melee and PM: strong hits on the base of his blade. It ain't "jank" when you're being an idiot who by now should know hitting a shield is not a good idea. Hey, how about actually learning the basic moves other characters have along with their basic gimmicks like how Lucario is affected by Aura or how Marth's tipper gimmick would totally be transferred to his counterpart, Roy, as the opposite.

Knowing every characters basic moves at least helps understanding what their moves can do even if you don't know the frame data, what combos they can do from them, or even the damage. Gee, I wonder if it's a good idea to challenge Little Mac's Smashes... Probably not. Even if you didn't know he could confirm a Side Smash from Dtilt, it's still a good thing to know that his Side Smash has armor.

Someone said that after that patch, Wii Fit Trainer is such a better character now... Really? Aside from the Header lag reduction, her other buffs weren't that game-changing. She's pretty much the same character, but now with better hitboxes. That's pretty much what happened to Meta Knight who instead has a better Ftilt and lower end lag on jab. They're good characters if you actually delve into them. The fact Wii Fit Trainer can control space so well and can rarely be gimped means she's going to survive and she's going to control the pace of the battle if you're not able to control space like her. Welp, whatever. Instead, let's focus on developing only like 10 characters and leave the others in the dust which hey, funny enough, characters like Greninja, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Marth, Lucina, and Pac-Man have been developing theirs heavily and have surprised the spotlighted 10.

There is so much information. Just look, search, and learn. It's not the freaking dark ages where if someone pulled off a wave dash, people would be confused as hell. It's all out there, so it shouldn't be surprising when Greninja smacks your face with a Shadow Sneak edgeguard.
Wii Fit is, Header cancelling brings so much more potential. Dsmash and Fsmash are reliable to the point that she doesn't rly struggle to kill anymore. Healing 2% off a SS is huge, no once you have the stock lead, the opponent has to approach or you can keep healing. The healing builds up too. This makes her even more campy. The other buffs were gravy. The header lag reduction didn't help, she already had header instahop lag cancel. Her grab buff was the biggest buff, she can now short characters even if they crouch. Her biggest problem was not being able to hit short characters, it's fixed. This fixed a lot of MUs. Now I think she's a solid high tier.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I actually don't like battlefield lol

I think it's because I jump around too much so I always end up stuck on a platform

I'm ok with Lylat and dream land though which is the weird thing

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Today at Cross Country practice, we did 10 sets of 400 meter sprints. It was fine.

except the grass was on fire

and the trees were on fire

and everything was on fire because it was hell

I feel fit :4wiifit:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think I'm almost done with Mother/Earthbound Beginnings. Since I got Lloyd back after that fight with that robot.

Poor Teddy. Having to rest. :c

Also, I'll probably play more as Shulk today. Since I feel like he's becoming my worst character out of my mains.

Also, Boss Doc Dr. Strange. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
@ animal crossing music chat from yesterday

Everything on smashville is bad. (Except like main street / morning. but that might be T&C). Go go k.k rider sucks. tortimer medley sssuuuucccckkksss.

i like smashville as a stage, but I never want to listen to its music again.

Last edited:
Today at Cross Country practice, we did 10 sets of 400 meter sprints. It was fine.

except the grass was on fire

and the trees were on fire

and everything was on fire because it was hell

I feel fit :4wiifit:
I remember my soccer coach was mad at the team one time, and he made us do lunges around the stadium for 2 hours. No breaks, no mercy

I was walking like a newborn deer for 3 weeks straight after that.

Tl;dr. Lunges are stupid

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Music frequencies
Title (Animal Crossing) - 0.9
Go K.K. Rider! - 0.8
2:00 a.m. - 0.3
Tortimer Island Medley - 0.25
Town Hall and Tom Nook's Store - 0.2
The Roost (Animal Crossing: Wild World) - 0.03
Plaza / Title (Animal Crossing: City Folk / Animal Crossing: Wild World) - 1
Tour - 0.7
Bubblegum K.K. - 0.4
Kapp'n's Song - 0.3
Outdoors at 7 p.m. (Sunny) / Main Street - 0.1

and while I'm at it
You Will Know Our Names - 0.95
Mechanical Rhythm - 0.9
Gaur Plain - 0.7
Engage the Enemy - 0.68
An Obstacle in Our Path / One Who Gets in Our Way - 0.65
Time to Fight! - 0.4
Gaur Plain (Night) - 0.3
Xenoblade Chronicles Medley - 0
The valedictory elegy - not unlocked :(

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I guess I'm the only one that doesn't mind the SV tracks, even 2:00 am lol.

but nothing is better than Style Savvy: Trendsetters theme and Pop Fashion Show. :secretkpop:

#FREEWUHU :

Xenoblade tracks are all pretty good though.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Music frequencies
Title (Animal Crossing) - 0.9
Go K.K. Rider! - 0.8
2:00 a.m. - 0.3
Tortimer Island Medley - 0.25
Town Hall and Tom Nook's Store - 0.2
The Roost (Animal Crossing: Wild World) - 0.03
Plaza / Title (Animal Crossing: City Folk / Animal Crossing: Wild World) - 1
Tour - 0.7
Bubblegum K.K. - 0.4
Kapp'n's Song - 0.3
Outdoors at 7 p.m. (Sunny) / Main Street - 0.1

and while I'm at it
You Will Know Our Names - 0.95
Mechanical Rhythm - 0.9
Gaur Plain - 0.7
Engage the Enemy - 0.68
An Obstacle in Our Path / One Who Gets in Our Way - 0.65
Time to Fight! - 0.4
Gaur Plain (Night) - 0.3
Xenoblade Chronicles Medley - 0
The valedictory elegy - not unlocked :(
Why no Xenoblade Medley? :v

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
*finds an FG Zelda that immediately down taunts and actually plays well*
*looks at bottom tag to find out its @Cenizas *
*goes off to have villager dittos*
tfw i just did Smash Potato with him

Last edited:

Rebel13

Banned via Warnings
My music lists might seem weird for you guys. I literally have a max of 3 songs that will play on any stage, all equaly. Got tired of getting awful music on for glory. Like, gamer and that pikmin stage (forgot the name) both have a "song" that makes...uh...no noise. Dragon battle so much better for Gamer, no idea if there was anything good for the pikmin place tho.

@ kenniky kenniky I hate xenoblade medley for the same reason

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
My music lists might seem weird for you guys. I literally have a max of 3 songs that will play on any stage, all equaly. Got tired of getting awful music on for glory. Like, gamer and that pikmin stage (forgot the name) both have a "song" that makes...uh...no noise. Dragon battle so much better for Gamer, no idea if there was anything good for the pikmin place tho.
excuse me environmental noises is the best song in the game

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Kappn's Medley convinced me that Animal Crossing might have good music after all.

The next 5 songs I listened to after that convinced me that that was just a child's dream.

Last edited:
Top Bottom