• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
How could he be using the worst Villager palette when all of the male Villagers are trash tier? :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I feel so bad that my Villager got that rusty (combined with my mediocre skill as a player) and got rekT so hard. At least I won smash potato. And that I beat your Link by CPing to Bride Zelda. I guess you really did get intimidated by commitment.

Re: Xenoblade medley

I like the medley only because the first part of it (Gaur plains) is worth dying for

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I feel so bad that my Villager got that rusty (combined with my mediocre skill as a player) and got rekT so hard. At least I won smash potato. And that I beat your Link by CPing to Bride Zelda. I guess you really did get intimidated by commitment.
If it makes you feel any better facing off against you reminded me why I love villager so much

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I just checked out the comments on the shirtless Shulk cosplay thing on the front page. My favorite part was the guy who said something that boiled down to, "I'M NOT GAY SO I CAN'T SAY ANOTHER GUY LOOKS GOOD!!!1111!1!1"

Like, I would never date a woman and I still say if a woman looks good or is attractive. People are so close-minded.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Favorite Smash 4 remixes are, off the top of my head, Minor Circuit, Shadow Man, Pac-Man Park/Block Town, Team Flare, Wrecking Crew, the Rogueport section of the Paper Mario medley, Magicant/Eight Melodies, and Fire Emblem Meeting Theme Medley (THE THRACIA 776 PORTION BSUBSBUBDKS <33333). I could jam to those all day.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Am I the only one who likes all villagers

(I'm also so addicted to rugby shirt i just don't play the other ones)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
It feels so difficult to mash the Special Button so much just to help with Doc and Luigi's recovery. @~@

Guess I did good picking ones with obvious recoveries. :secretkpop:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Spiral I saw the wind tome fall both times you killed yourself because you ran out of Elwind lol. You need to pay more attention to that.

Top Bottom