• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Throws aren's as OP as previous Smash games smh. The only throw abuser is :4luigi:afaik and even then it's not as bad as ICs grabbing you to ded

It's like characters need dthrow uair to rack up damage. Meh

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Has this happened to anyone?

This satellite/spaceship thing randomly blocked my view of the stage after a KO.
Yep, have a picture saved from like last December.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I don't think the move is super OP in FFAs. Like every time I try and do some Farore's Sniping, I get hit out of it before the final hitbox comes out. That one frame vulnerability before the reappear hitbox comes out was probably made specifically with FFAs in mind.
And when you manage to hit someone, a third player comes and punishes the lag.
Zelda sucks on free for all if you play with lifes. Because even if she kills easier, making any move makes you punished

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I missed it by about 6 hours but I was asleep. Happy birthday @ EODM07 EODM07 *toots horn*

Also what the **** @Blobface in here even? "Zelda Competitive Impressions" is more like it, I'd wager. We just have everybody, eventually we'll create a hivemind and perhaps even take over the website.

I consider this more than an idle bluff!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Oh I'm late but happy birthday E0DM07 I like your daily posts ok

also it's irritating that because I use PP now I can't lab until 4AM every night because using PP is impossible at night lol

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Zelda sucks on free for all if you play with lifes. Because even if she kills easier, making any move makes you punished
but the reappear salt is worth the punish :secretkpop:

Zelda is ok in FFA/8HH when no one is exclusive looking at her or everyone's in front if her lol.

happy belated birthday. @ EODM07 EODM07 I hope you had a grand trolling time :4jigglypuff: :secretkpop:

Last edited:
I missed it by about 6 hours but I was asleep. Happy birthday @ EODM07 EODM07 *toots horn*

Also what the **** @Blobface in here even? "Zelda Competitive Impressions" is more like it, I'd wager. We just have everybody, eventually we'll create a hivemind and perhaps even take over the website.

I consider this more than an idle bluff!
I see Blobface post here every now and then

Also, TGC4 is done. MK/Luigi wins (JBand played as 'em, so props to him). @ warionumbah2 warionumbah2

Treluh got 9th :( but hey, more room for the 9 T H P L A C E B O Y S (I also randomly checked some tourney result thread and it seemed like warionumbah2's friend got 9th also. Think it was Tech Ch4se). I think I know a lot of people that got 9th place recently at this point. Myself included lol

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
This is why the best strategy in stock FFAs is to do nothing. And maybe teleport away whenever someone tries to close in. FFAs are where her optimal defensive play actually works.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Since it has been about a week since I'm in here, I thought to do something more constructive instead of staring out the window all day.

I've been trying to learn some new skills.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
MK is the best swordsman,best kirby char, best FE char in the game. I expect nothing but good things when good mks play. Hohohohoho

We can kill Zelda at 13%. k thnx bi

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yay... stomachache... yay... no sleep yesterday... yay... Ike at rank 50 for this Japanese tier list: https://game8.jp/archives/14691... yay... more stuff to make me even more ******* off to start the day. Zelda's ranked 41 above Ike, Lucina, and Donkey Kong. Pretty damn sure Samus is above them too.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Yay... stomachache... yay... no sleep yesterday... yay... Ike at rank 50 for this Japanese tier list: https://game8.jp/archives/14691... yay... more stuff to make me even more ******* off to start the day. Zelda's ranked 41 above Ike, Lucina, and Donkey Kong. Pretty damn sure Samus is above them too.
Samus is 40, marth is below roy, who is below zelda, who is higher than olimar (brawl revenge?)

Rizen

Smash Legend
Of course a Luigi main would spout this nonsense :secretkpop:
^thank you.

I can't stand when people say Link is brain dead because they only play FG Links (who are annoying AF I admit).
Dthrow>Uair is guaranteed at a certain % range which varies on characters provided Link buffers dash>jump>Uair frame perfect reading the opponent's DI.
Link's bombslides are as complex as Ryu's hydukens.
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-comprehensive-guide-to-links-ats.400585/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoFBcIi_glk&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Thanks for all of the belated birthday wishes everyone. <3

Just got back from shopping for a new TV, and just uploaded several videos of matches me, @ Macchiato Macchiato and @Estel Elessar had last night. It just boggled my mind on what happened during the second video I posted.

Me (Bowser) vs. Estel (Falco)

BAN•ZELDA

Me (Roy) vs. Macchiato (Worst Character in Smash 4. :secretkpop: )

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Remember when Mew2King said that he was going to quit Melee and Sm4sh and I said that he was going to go back to Brawl?
WELL I WAS RIGHT GORLS!
Also Samus is 2nd worst? Did they forget Zelda or did she go up since the last tier list?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Thanks for all of the belated birthday wishes everyone. <3

Just got back from shopping for a new TV, and just uploaded several videos of matches me, @ Macchiato Macchiato and @Estel Elessar had last night. It just boggled my mind on what happened during the second video I posted.

Me (Bowser) vs. Estel (Falco)

BAN•ZELDA

Me (Roy) vs. Macchiato (Worst Character in Smash 4. :secretkpop: )
GORL WHERE ARE THE SPAMMUS OF UAIRS.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Translation please
I'll translate in a little bit when I get a hold of the computer~

Also better give some late replies to some people. 3 days at an anime convention sure does wear you out--
S-so proud. And I saw that replay upload on the SBPhiloz youtube channel. Hype for some HD combos from you; not that I minded the hand recordings :secretkpop:. Spent way too long watching your videos when SM4SH came out.

Any ETA on a video? :happysheep:
I'm not sure what you mean by ETA but I'm glad I have a big follower and supporter of my YouTube channel! It makes me happy to think that my videos are being enjoyed by people here! Hope you continue to stay tuned for more!
Yayyy Phil! I haven't heard much from Magister / he doesn't go to tourneys in Seattle, but I remember his name from nwm. I wonder why he doesn't go...

Also, I am slightly confused. The guy who came in 3rd, Focus... I really wasn't impressed when I saw him at BHAM. He was just a Sheik that knew how to FAir string and fthrow>bouncing fish (which isnt even optimal at 0 unless near the edge smhT). Yet people in our region think he's good. Thoughts? Also, isn't he from Oregon? That's a long drive.
He's a local in our region iirc as he does go to weeklies and stuff a lot too. Arguably, Focus is a top 5 maybe top 6 player in our region. But he can be really good one day and SD with side b twice in the same match another day. He also plays somewhat poorly if he doesn't known the MU. But considering he always plays with Big D and Captain L, he's always at a very respectable level in his play and is definitely a great player. If anyone can two stock our two giants in this region, he can actually do it. It's just that you made BC look bad by knocking Len to losers and Focus out of the tourney smh :///

Also Magister is amazing so yeah pretty surprised he doesn't go to tourneys that often in Seattle. Maybe after coming to BC, he'll change his mind.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@ Macchiato Macchiato

S
Sheik
Sonic
Rosalina
Zero Suit
Villager
Diddy
Yoshi
Fox

A
Falcon
Luigi
Wario
Ness
Ryu
Mario
Duck Hunt
PAC-MAN
Pikachu

B
Mewtwo
Lucas
R.O.B.
Megaman
Meta Knight
Pit
Dark Pit
Lucario
Dedede
Greninja

C
Toon Link
Ganondorf
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Little Mac
Shulk
Game and Watch
Link
Kirby

D
WFT
Olimar
Samus
Zelda
Purin
Robin
Roy
Palu

E
Falco
Marth
Charizard
Dr. Mario
Ike
Lucina
DK

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Man what black magic do Dedede mains in Japan do that puts him so high in their lists?

And Mewtwo as well for that matter.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Would be in bad taste if I asked any of you gorls out for dinner?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Man what black magic do Dedede mains in Japan do that puts him so high in their lists?

And Mewtwo as well for that matter.
There's Luminous... Can't find any videos of him, though. He was the Triple D that fought ZeRo? at Chokagi.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Macchi, I need you to main Lucina now. Why? Because this chibi Lucina is adorable!

Top Bottom