• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Update:

Well I've learned how to read Hangul. That was honestly the easiest writing system I've ever seen. I could do a tutorial if you guys are interested.

난 쉽게 지금 이 글을 읽을 수 있습니다

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Guuuys that tier list is bull**** and has been posted by a random Japanese goon on the net.

Nobody is ******** enough to put Ganondorf above Peach, Olimar, and Shulk, or to put Ike and Donkey at rock bottom or to... etc etc

Update:

Well I've learned how to read Hangul. That was honestly the easiest writing system I've ever seen. I could do a tutorial if you guys are interested.

난 쉽게 지금 이 글을 읽을 수 있습니다
I have learned it too and still read at the speed of a snail.

I think learning all these Kanji just made me automatically reject Hangul or something.

Last edited:
Alright @ Champ Gold Champ Gold if @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 is going, then I am too. It's just the gorl code. I'm going to watch you like a hawk, so don't you try anything fancy ( unless it's in good taste of course :^) ) I also like expensive steakhouses btw k thx ;0

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Since my request of going to SKTAR or pretty much any other offline tourney has been denied, I've been trying to just have fun in Smash, but it's not working. I've been playing vs. the CPU a lot as usual, which is fun, but not quite fulfilling. For Glory and its lag are just infuriating. I tried going Random today and it worked out fine for the first few matches, but the fun kind of stopped once I started facing good players. Seeing all the missed b-reverses, missed combo followups and poor reactions I had in the lag was just too much for me to handle. Don't really feel like playing FFA or dubs. How do I fun now in Smash? :/

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ganon's really good at scaring people because he has incredible shield pressure, power and a command grab. But he's incredibly slow, big and immobile. If the opponent knows the MU and is smart about it Ganon won't control a fight. With that said his rewards are huge so he can win with a little human error.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Guuuys that tier list is bull**** and has been posted by a random Japanese goon on the net.

Nobody is ******** enough to put Ganondorf above Peach, Olimar, and Shulk, or to put Ike and Donkey at rock bottom or to... etc etc
But, Yaaay, even the SHI-G tier list you linked has Ike at rock buttom. Why must Japan hate Ike so? ;_;

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Update:

난 쉽게 지금 이 글을 읽을 수 있습니다
난 한글가 읽고 그람 말 헬수있어, 근대 말 좀 못 이해.

It really is an easy language. I'm just rusty and don't have that much of an expanded vocabulary.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Alright @ Champ Gold Champ Gold if @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 is going, then I am too. It's just the gorl code. I'm going to watch you like a hawk, so don't you try anything fancy ( unless it's in good taste of course :^) ) I also like expensive steakhouses btw k thx ;0
I didn't care as much for @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 I wanted you the most :4dk:

Ganon's really good at scaring people because he has incredible shield pressure, power and a command grab. But he's incredibly slow, big and immobile. If the opponent knows the MU and is smart about it Ganon won't control a fight. With that said his rewards are huge so he can win with a little human error.
That's because you don't fight Ganon like most characters. Ganondorf is gonna wait and punish. Because Ganondorf is gonna destroy you honestly before you can blink if you just rush him down

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
'Know what's fun? To spell out songs or whatever how they sound. Here's 'I will Always Love You' from the Bodyguard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37WfQcS5-H4
"Aayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee will always love youoooooo, Ayyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee will alllways love you-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."
:p

I'll wifi if anyone in/near the states wants?

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
But, Yaaay, even the SHI-G tier list you linked has Ike at rock buttom. Why must Japan hate Ike so? ;_;
I want them to rank all my characters poorly. Don't like Ike? Don't like Roy? Sakurai will make you like them.

I didn't care as much for @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 I wanted you the most :4dk:
upload_2015-8-17_14-43-42.jpeg

Ehh.. what can I say? The peeps love me.
upload_2015-8-17_14-44-51.jpeg

eyyyy

So on another note, I just finished my first day of college and it's not so bad. Comp 1 is going to kill me, because writing will be the death of me. The only other class I have that will probably kill me is Calculus/ Analytical Geometry, because she had us do an assessment test.

>mfw
upload_2015-8-17_14-48-47.jpeg

"You can't be doing this to me!!"

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs @ Macchiato Macchiato .

That was just a train wreck for me. But eh, I was playing like a moron in most of those matches. I need to remember that I can wall tech stage spikes. But I kept on running into Sheik's stupid Needle spam and I need to shield against her Dash Attack more often.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @ Macchiato Macchiato .

That was just a train wreck for me. But eh, I was playing like a moron in most of those matches. I need to remember that I can wall tech stage spikes. But I kept on running into Sheik's stupid Needle spam and I need to shield against her Dash Attack more often.
GGs

Well, it's sheik so ya. Also all my Dash Attacks were punishes so you probably couldn't have shielded them bcuz lol Shulk's frame data

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs

Well, it's sheik so ya. Also all my Dash Attacks were punishes so you probably couldn't have shielded them bcuz lol Shulk's frame data
Indeed. I did start off really well with Bowser at first, read the roll on Stage and got the Bowser Bomb KO, was satisfying to see that. But than after that, I played more stupidly. But yeah, it's Sheik. What can you expect.

I did laugh at unintentionally knocking you off stage during your Needle charge. :yeahboi:
Zelda knocking off Sheik during her needle charge.

BAN ZELDA.

I totally meant to do that. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
If the PMDT got their hands on Sm4sh, they'd get rid of Luma because defensive play scares them :secretkpop:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I agree with them. I still have flashbacks of when I got killed at 50% by Luma Usmash as Lucina at center stage. Please, no, save me!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Probably a reference redirect to Ben Drowned or something. I'd get the same thing too when I did that recently.
That's what I thought, but I found it funny to share. :happysheep:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Someone on reddit said that Din's Fire was the best projectile in the game.
I've decided to ignore what non Zelda mains (or non previous Zelda mains, in the case of Fujin) say about Zelda in any Smash game.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Anyone have time for WIFI matches?

Someone on reddit said that Din's Fire was the best projectile in the game.
Dins fire can't be reflected, and it leaves Zelda in a fall state once its done. Clearly its the best move in the game. Not to mention how vulnerable you are if you miss. Please nerf.

:link:

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Din's is fantastic. You see her get that fireball ready, and all you can do is stare in amazement. Oh, she accidentally fell off the ledge. What a beautiful death, isn't it? They have no choice but to get hit by it.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
If you want to Nayru's OoS, is it better to stop shielding then Nayru's, or jump OoS then Nayru's?

The way I see it jumping should slightly reduce the delay before it comes out...but Zelda's jumpsquat is 6 frames, and shield drop lag is 7. Only 1 frame might not be worth it. But I feel like there's something I'm missing about this.

Frame data gorls help pls

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If you want to Nayru's OoS, is it better to stop shielding then Nayru's, or jump OoS then Nayru's?

The way I see it jumping should slightly reduce the delay before it comes out...but Zelda's jumpsquat is 6 frames, and shield drop lag is 7. Only 1 frame might not be worth it. But I feel like there's something I'm missing about this.

From the matches I've had. OoS Nayru can be useful if your opponent tries something just a dash grab or to punish a Dash Attack or Smash. But against fast moves like Sheik's Tilts or Jab, it won't be worth it due to those beating her Nayru.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

is shield drop lag still there after your shield gets hit? Doesn't it go away?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
is shield drop lag still there after your shield gets hit? Doesn't it go away?
Uh.....I think so? I remember seeing something about empty blocking being worse in this game, or something.

So in that case regular Nayru's would be faster than JC Nayru's... I think.

Top Bottom