• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just learned that "tutti frutti" means "all fruits" in Italian.

My life is a lie.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Something's weird, it says you're offline. Try DCing and hosting again.
Ohh oops I forgot I set my online status to private, lol. Let me fix that real quick.

Is it fixed now?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I just watched a movie named Chasing Ghosts and the main character was a blond boy that was 11 years old named Lucas. Gee, I wonder who that sounds like? :lucas: His brother also died at the beginning. This sounds like someone I know, but I just don't remember their name! :4lucas:

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So rumour has it that you Zelda gurls are the Goddess of Sass.

Is that true?

Someone's saying Triple D has a top 3 recovery... Can't you hit him at any point of his Super Dedede Jump?
Nah, it has super armour. Though still has a bad ledgesnap

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
That match we just had is why Delfino is garbage, lol.

So that footstool was actually supposed to be a rising dair

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm tired. That was meant to be a pivot grab not run and stand next to you doing nothing lol. In delfino I SDed twice but it wasn't the stage. I might have to quit soon.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm tired. That was meant to be a pivot grab not run and stand next to you doing nothing lol. In delfino I SDed twice but it wasn't the stage. I might have to quit soon.
That's OK. If you're not feeling it then you're not feeling it.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
So rumour has it that you Zelda gurls are the Goddess of Sass.

Is that true?
Yes. Without doubt. Even our main's face oozes sass; :zeldamelee::zelda::4zelda:

IDK how anyone can NOT give Farow's a 5/5; kills Link at 70% on SV O.o
It can be DI'd and is very risky, even factoring the Zelda reacting to the DI.
It's really good and I can't think of many better UpBs but far from without flaws.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Good Games @ Rizen Rizen . Hope you get to feeling better. I can tell you're not playing like you normally do.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
That's OK. If you're not feeling it then you're not feeling it.
GGs, sorry my reactions are really bad atm. I need some sleep.
It can be DI'd and is very risky, even factoring the Zelda reacting to the DI.
It's really good and I can't think of many better UpBs but far from without flaws.
I wasn't talking about elevator. I meant the 2nd hit alone killed Link on the ground at 70%ish.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yeah Farore's is a good zone breaker, but you really have to be sure it'll hit. I also like to see if my opponent throws projectiles out of hitstun from Nayru's. If they do, I like to just Ferrari's Wind them immediately after Nayru's.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
GGs, sorry my reactions are really bad atm. I need some sleep.

I wasn't talking about elevator. I meant the 2nd hit alone killed Link on the ground at 70%ish.
oh
oh my
It does kill very early depending on the factors but it has 350 frames of endlag and is super telegraphed.
Too bad Link's projectiles give him too much endlag to avoid it:secretkpop:

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Happy Birthday @EODM07 ! Have a great day!

Yeah Farore's is a good zone breaker, but you really have to be sure it'll hit. I also like to see if my opponent throws projectiles out of hitstun from Nayru's. If they do, I like to just Ferrari's Wind them immediately after Nayru's.
It's why I think Link's soft throwing would useful against reflector characters. It would really allow stage control when Link's projectiles would keep getting reflected

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Earlier today, I gave an infraction to a user because of major inappropriate content over at Squidboards.

I think I'm getting a hang of modding a site like it.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I'll have you know that our Queen also has Goddess status. :secretkpop:
Or at least a reincarnation but shhhhhhh
Actually, she's more a deity. Though I guess that is still by all accounts a Goddess. Just not a full one.

Did you even play Skyward Sword:secretkpop:
Zelda is Hylia reincarnaT

We're close sass friends with the Slayutena boards, though. Many of us have a Palutena we use sometimes too.
Yes, it being my favourite Zelda game, though She is the only Zelda that is a full Goddess. All the others are half Hylian.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Zelda was a goddess before SS but in every LoZ she's a human.
oh
oh my
It does kill very early depending on the factors but it has 350 frames of endlag and is super telegraphed.
I'm guessing you're joking because it only has 39 frames of endlag after the 2nd hit. It's not telegraphed at all; you can move in 8 directions.
Farow's isn't just about killing, although it is a great punish/kill tool. It makes Zelda extremely hard to edge guard and gives her an amazing offstage game. If Zelda had an average upB like say Marth's instead she would suffer greatly.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Zelda's lineage is goddess...ly(?) Hence why she's OP in her series.
It's close enough :secretkpop:
Zelda was a goddess before SS but in every LoZ she's a human.

I'm guessing you're joking because it only has 39 frames of endlag after the 2nd hit. It's not telegraphed at all; you can move in 8 directions.
Farow's isn't just about killing, although it is a great punish/kill tool. It makes Zelda extremely hard to edge guard and gives her an amazing offstage game. If Zelda had an average upB like say Marth's instead she would suffer greatly.
I know her upB is muuuch better than average. I'm just saying it has flaws.
For example, it's possible to hit her out of auto snap, though we can just aim a bit off and fall onto ledge for mixup.
Actually, the more I argue my point the more I realize how amazing Farewws is.
5/5

I just want less endlag on the ground so that it can actually be safer for Zelda to use it as an escape option. Less endlag wouldn't buff Elevator and FW2 isn't exactly broken on it's own.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Close enough:4zelda:
For example, it's possible to hit her out of auto snap, though we can just aim a bit off and fall onto ledge for mixup.
5/5

I just want less endlag on the ground so that it can actually be safer for Zelda to use it as an escape option. Less endlag wouldn't buff Elevator and FW2 isn't exactly broken on it's own.
Zelda's Up B is amazing. Though I am **** with it. Still, I personally think :4robinm:has the best Up B. Da Elwind spike.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman

5/5

It it got less End Lag when used on the ground it would be great for an escape option rather then just rolling or spot dodging just like you mention. But imagine the Zelda spam on Free-For-All being worst then it already is. Lol. But it would be a great buff to Zelda no doubt.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I don't think the move is super OP in FFAs. Like every time I try and do some Farore's Sniping, I get hit out of it before the final hitbox comes out. That one frame vulnerability before the reappear hitbox comes out was probably made specifically with FFAs in mind.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
But imagine the Zelda spam on Free-For-All being worst then it already is. Lol. But it would be a great buff to Zelda no doubt.
I cringe whenever I see a Zelda on FG spam Ferrari's and Din's all day. Do you even use the A button.
But if they're doing that, it must work on some players.

edit: misread FFAs as For Glory somehow. I don't think FW is OP in FFAs either. Multiple KO Elevators are the best thing though.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
I cringe whenever I see a Zelda on FG spam Ferrari's and Din's all day. Do you even use the A button.
But if they're doing that, it must work on some players.
Oh it hurts whenever I see it. Its on the same level as bad Little Mac's that start the game with a Dash Attack...

I don't think the move is super OP in FFAs. Like every time I try and do some Farore's Sniping, I get hit out of it before the final hitbox comes out. That one frame vulnerability before the reappear hitbox comes out was probably made specifically with FFAs in mind.
I wouldn't doubt it to be honest.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Another thing I love about FFAs Zelda is that pose she strikes after Farore's. It's especially salt inducing when you just landed FW2 on 2-7 people ;D

Honestly FW and Thoron are my only motivation to play FFAs ever.

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Has this happened to anyone?

This satellite/spaceship thing randomly blocked my view of the stage after a KO.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Tbh every character in this game is easy.

Shulk (and Ryu cos inputs) being the exceptions.
Like smash4 is almost literally d-throw > uair: the fighter, in that most characters are homogenized. (they're mostly just slight variations on the same theme, especially within the top tiers)

Anyway, difficulty in a competitive game is meaningless because difficulty generally refers to how hard it is to win, but that's literally just the tier list.
Of course a Luigi main would spout this nonsense :secretkpop:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yeah lets go back to Meta Knight Bros Brawl where everyone's character played completely different.

Oh wait...

Top Bottom