• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I got someone to say that Phantom Slash is an OP offstage tool
I am proud of my scrub self

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The Rosalinda Cultists believe they win the MU against Wii Fit.

Even with customs on.

It's not like Sweeping Sun Salutation and Jumbo Hoops drag Luma offstage instantly killing it.
OH WAIT, THEY DO
imo rosa wins 70:30 because she can counterpick to olimar

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
original.gif

Over here, it has been raining heavily for the past couple of days
tumblr_ms7cyvZsFR1rxpffro1_500.gif

But the night sky have never been so pretty at night.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I've just come to the conclusion that almost no one understands Phantom outside of Zelda mains.:secretkpop:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Got 9th out of 85+ entrants in a Sm4sh tournament at Anime Revolution today! Tourney bracket here, and below is the log~

POOLS (5-1)
Notable matches included me taking a stock off Captain L's :4pikachu: with :4zss: first game (didn't go ZSS in my other matches other than against him) and won the second game with :4zelda:. It was only because we decided we would hunt ducks at Duck Hunt, but on the first stock I changed my mind and edgeguarded him with Dtilt -> Dsmash -> Dair spike instead of going for the ducks. Last stocks were close but the dog rose up and messed up his aerial attack and I Dsmashed him to death. Still lost to him in the end though. I also beat one of the top players in the Fraser Valley next door to Vancouver who first beat me with :4darkpit:but couldn't beat me with his main :4marth:. Last game, Lylat tilted the stage so that his feet were caught in the last hit of Usmash when he was on the platform and died at 90%. BAN•ZELDA

BRACKET

:4zelda: vs :4ganondorf:/:4falcon: (2-0)
:4zss:/:4zelda: vs :4pikachu: (0-2) The bracket was messed up and had to fight Captain L really early again despite being in the same pool smh. Sent to losers :^(
:4zelda: vs :4yoshi:/:4villager: (2-0) THIS DUDE TRIED TO TIME ME OUT SECOND MATCH RO0D
:4zelda: vs :4sheik: (2-1) This was such a rough match, but managed to pull it off at last stock situations, pretty good Sheik
:4zelda: vs :4villager:(1-2) Seattle player. This was the Villager that knocked Big D to loser's bracket in NVM a few months ago. And that was his first tourney too. He's too damn good but praise Lylat for helping me win the second game. Did something not many of the players in my region did, and that's taking a game off him~

Good **** Phil <3

Sheik matches are always rough. I feel like I'm grinding extremely hard just to snag the win. It's so hard to make a move against a character who can simply out-neutral you unless you outplay or make good reads on the Sheik

Soul.

For a moment I thought Phil won vs. Captain L, then I realized that the 2 on the right was the number of games L won.

my sense of thinking is really d u m b

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I went to the Samus thread and saw everyone saying Zelda was the worst character and now I'm sad :c

Anyone want to play? (As if anyone is awake right now)

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Why are they saying Zelda is worse than the character whos jab doesn't function properly? At least Zelda has a lot of quick kill options, while Samus has almost none.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I don't really wanna argue with them but Zelda is most definitely better than Samus. Unlike Samus, Zelda's actually getting fixes and buffs, so...

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I'm a bit mixed. A lot of moves on Samus just don't work. But Zelda feels so clunky. No mobility and her air game almost makes Mac's look passable. At least there's that sweet elevator.

I'll take a clunky character over a character that doesn't function at all

Also, playing Melee atm. FUN **** <3

I love playing as Sheik, Link and Samus

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Out of PM

Lost 2-1 to CanD which I played quite well yea.

Then lost 2-0 to Jin & I'm quite upset because I played worse than Mango vs HBox at EVO

;_;

#BUSTER

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I can say for sure Zelda is most definitely better than Samus but not by a long shot. Zelda getting little buffs each patch helps in the comparison as well.

Although, I haven't touched the game in like 2 and a half months so some things may change.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I don't really wanna argue with them but Zelda is most definitely better than Samus. Unlike Samus, Zelda's actually getting fixes and buffs, so...
Yeah but she was worse before sooo
I can say for sure Zelda is most definitely better than Samus but not by a long shot. Zelda getting little buffs each patch helps in the comparison as well.

Although, I haven't touched the game in like 2 and a half months so some things may change.
Are you better?

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Are you better?
No, unfortunately I'm not. :c

Haven't been able to sit let alone stand up. My fever has been fluctuating too. Yesterday, I felt it went down but today, it shot up.

I've been spending most of the day checking the mod queue and reports over at Squidboards. Other than that, I've just been staring out the the window or the ceiling.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
No, unfortunately I'm not. :c

Haven't been able to sit let alone stand up. My fever has been fluctuating too. Yesterday, I felt it went down but today, it shot up.

I've been spending most of the day checking the mod queue and reports over at Squidboards. Other than that, I've just been staring out the the window or the ceiling.
Stay in there gorl, stay in there! We're here for you <3

Vyrnx

Smash Ace
U Zeldas think Zelda is better but I know she isn't
I put a level 9 CPU Samus vs a level 9 CPU Zelda and guess who won smh

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just saw that I got the trophy "Happy Birthday!". Maybe because it's my birthday today. :3

Best get the cake ready :4peach:. :yeahboi:

Not alot happened today, had a bit of a nap, read my newest volume of Nisekoi which I got for my birthday along with D-Frag!, and my Amiibo too. (I literally placed my Palutena & Lucina Amiibos right next to each other whereas my others are more spread out. :3). And I did get some money as well from my family members and relatives, so I may have enough for Super Mario Maker when I preorder it. :3

And I'll be going out for a meal tonight as well. To a local restaurant I like.

Also, uploaded a match that me and @kenniky had last night. Shame that you got an accidental SD. D:

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
idk gurls. I still think Zelda is bottom 3 and Samus only looks bad cause she hasn't gotten any buffs. At least Samus doesn't have to approach 90% of the cast and has Final Flash. How can you be bottom of the barrel with Final Flash? :secretkpop:

Rizen

Smash Legend
idk gurls. I still think Zelda is bottom 3 and Samus only looks bad cause she hasn't gotten any buffs. At least Samus doesn't have to approach 90% of the cast and has Final Flash. How can you be bottom of the barrel with Final Flash? :secretkpop:
What is final flash?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Jigglypuff is bad, but she's not the worst. She's better than Samus (and probably Zelda), at least.

But yeah, DDD and Ganon are pretty bad. Ganon has a really weird following where they say that he's not tr4sh??? Like, they worship him and it kinda scares me. The Ganon mains are the closest to being the second Rosalinda cult.
Nah. DDD is decent. Up air kills nicely, his forward tilt is good. Stupidly easy combos. (Down tilt to down tilt, etc. Down trow to Fair. In some cases nair to Up smash) Not to mention whenever a DDD is up a stock, we will try to DDDcide. lol
I think this game is really balenced and each character has a certain way that you have to understand to make use of them. Thats why I think a tier list for this game is going to be difficult.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I don't understand why everyone says that Smash 4 is so balanced. Like, some characters are blatantly better than most, while others are hugely flawed. The balance isn't great in this game.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Thanks gorl, this means a lot. :cheep:
IDK you, but i was sick not too long ago. I felt dizzy and hot. Please get better.
I don't understand why everyone says that Smash 4 is so balanced. Like, some characters are blatantly better than most, while others are hugely flawed. The balance isn't great in this game.
I said I think. And I know. Sheik's side tilt will demolish lots of people, but if we compare certain characters to each other, it would be hard to tell who would win.

Top Bottom