• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Well, I'd really like to help him but I'm not sure if there is any other high tier character, unique to the game, that is as reliable as all of his mains to this date.
Zelda is always the answer

BAN•ZELDA
I find it sad that there are only 5 people that are using Zelda on there, and only 3 of them can say they main or secondary her. :c
I'm waiting for me people to rank up so I can rank up faster. The higher the rank, the more points I get

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Just gonna say that @ Locke 06 Locke 06 got 4th in yesterday's tournament in Bellingham by knocking one person from my region to losers, and after he got eliminated by a fellow BC guy, that guy then got eliminated by Locke during losers.

Great stuff but why you do dis to our region ; w ;

Also based @Sun & Moon y u giv me 28 notifications gorl pls ; w ;

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Your call, though the avatar you have already suits you better imo, only because of the shadowy stuff (for the lack of better term) lol
Hmm, choices, choices. One looks cool and the other looks super cute, I can't decide lol.

Though I wonder if the background can be changed from white to transparent in that picture. Would make it look a lot nicer.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just started playing Earthbound Beginnings/Earthbound Zero/Mother.

Its really fun and cute. Also, a parcel which consists of D-Frag! Manga, Nisekoi Manga and Lucina Amiibo have arrived. Now to wait for Shulk & Zelda. I'll be getting Palutena when I visit my sister or if she visits.

Edit: Just afforded a Wooden Bat which is the best weapon so far. But I threw it away by accident.

$500 wasted.

Last edited:

Soul.

Hmm, choices, choices. One looks cool and the other looks super cute, I can't decide lol.

Though I wonder if the background can be changed from white to transparent in that picture. Would make it look a lot nicer.
Dude, the exact same thing happens to me when I try to search Pikachu images. Now I'm just like, "okay" and use whatever floats my boat.

That being said though, it's possible for it to be transparent.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Luigi disgusts me.
Tell me about it...there are so many in my Local scene. Usually at least 3 make it to top 8, so when you get further in bracket you just fight Luigis over and over.

Like I'd rather fight a Fox or something than deal with their dumb fireballs and Dthrow>stuff every set.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Just gonna say that @ Locke 06 Locke 06 got 4th in yesterday's tournament in Bellingham by knocking one person from my region to losers, and after he got eliminated by a fellow BC guy, that guy then got eliminated by Locke during losers.

Great stuff but why you do dis to our region ; w ;

Also based @Sun & Moon y u giv me 28 notifications gorl pls ; w ;
Because Seattle>Vancouver <3

My games vs cpt. L were close... He does a lot of PP and good Pikachu things but I was close. Really wanted to play big d and captain L in friendlies, but I entered the amateur melee bracket instead and got wrecked by Marf.

BC guys were cool. You should have came down! Someday I'll make the trip up to Vancouver. :)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just tested a bit of Miiverse. And I found out that Zelda can ledge cancel from say the right side of the left platform to the far left of the stage and ledge cancel her Farore's Wind if you hold down. :yeahboi:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The Miiverse stage was a large oversight on Sakurai's part. It's like Melee's Battlefield except with cancerous comments that pop up randomly.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
WHY IS THIS THREAD SO EFFING SLOW!!!!11!!11!13
brb bothering robin social

Darktundra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jokton
I just realized that Marth's nair went from 8/11->10/13 with landing lag of 12 frames.:cry:
That was the development team comparing him to Roy that caused that buff.
Marth>Zelda
10/13>7/11
landing lag 12>19
Just give us the smooth lander nair 13 frames and that will help Zelda a lot.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I had to leave a tourney before it started, but thats apparently disconnecting mid match. So i tried to start a battle on anthers but it's making me wait 10 mins so i had to cancel that. I've had to cancel like 5 matches now on anthers. People are going to think i'm cheaping them out or i'm really salty.

*Sigh*

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I played someone extremely salty and rude on Anther's, so instead of arguing with them and causing problems, I elevatored them for every single kill :^)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That face on the right is weird
Well, Ganondorf is a weird man. I think it's the face he makes for his up taunt. At least he doesn't look like this. We're gonna have to call the cops if he did. :p

Ooo! I found more Ganonderp faces! :p

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
3ds.png

So I was trying out the 3ds ladder and apparently the 3ds controls feel like my wiimote nunchuk controls so GODBLESS I CAN DO BOTH. QU33N of both platforms

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Well, Ganondorf is a weird man. I think it's the face he makes for his up taunt. At least he doesn't look like this. We're gonna have to call the cops if he did. :p
That reminds me of this for some reason

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh. My. Hylia. I just noticed that Ganondorf doesn't have nostrils! They're just indents! No wonder he makes that face; he's gasping for air! :joyful:

Look closely.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
The Miiverse stage was a large oversight on Sakurai's part. It's like Melee's Battlefield except with cancerous comments that pop up randomly.
YOU ARE MRS. NESBIT??!?!

wait you care about 3DS too?
god bless you ven.
I care about 3DS

Smash Run master side game

I finally won a tourney. This shouldn't have taken this long to do lol.
You already won the Zelda social tournament, what are you talking about.

I hate not being able to play and try out the two new old stages.

Apparently Mii Gunner's Grenades got nerfed. Still good though.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Top Bottom