• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Earlier today I trolled Roll Glory with my friend and it was hilarious bc we made people rage quit so much

@ Macchiato Macchiato I TROLLED PEOPLE WITH WII FIT TRAINER AND KILLED WITH DSMASH, I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF ME

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
WiiU team FG sounds like so much fun w/ another person you know/are with. I have a brother hew actually plays smash and I KNOW we'd have a lot of fun

No WiiU though ;-;

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Anther's Ladder removed Arena Ferox from their counterpicks and replaced it with Tomodachi Life.
Interesting.
Wait what

Dang I liked that stage for pit. I think tomadachi is good for g&w and palutena at least

But the fire emblem them from melee :/

RO0D

TBH the gorls here in the Zelda social are the only people out there that know of my fetish. S-So... p-please keep it a secret, just between me and you gorls--

... Wait a second.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE SUCH A FETISH IN THE FIRST PLACE WTF BAKAS
Wait, doesn't the Robin boards also know about your love for feet?
I thought the Robins knew too........

Well in any case, they'll know now :secretkpop:

EDIT: Survey is all nice and set up in their thread :^)

Last edited:

Soul.

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Anther's Ladder removed Arena Ferox from their counterpicks and replaced it with Tomodachi Life.
Interesting.

I might start playing 3DS, then. IIRC Palutena can full hop N-air>N-air>N-air>U-air from the bottom of Tomodachi because of the platforms. U-smash is dumb as hell on that stage, too.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Today in crazy orders farming customs I learned you don't tap jump to make golden hammers float, you tap attack. SD on turn 15 :facepalm:
Farming customs and getting the trophy rush 50,000 blocks challenge takes forever. I only need Pika, Olimar and G&W's customs.

Soul.

... wait if Ferox was taken out because of constant lag then I think that's justified. You'll be able to strike counterpicks anyway.
Fair enough

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
k @Project Crysis was supposed to come over but life happened so he won't be visiting for now i guess, anyone interested in being my Swordfighter guinea pig?

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Warning Received
*when smashladder wants to replace castle siege with peach's castle

-no-

Last edited by a moderator:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Ferox is gone? That was one of my favorite counter picks. :/

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Came 5th in Muhley, 3rd in P:C&D & Sm4sh singles & me & EOE won Sm4sh doubles!!!!! =D

Won £40 in total so yea =3

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I went to a con today and played some silly 8 player Smashes free-for-alls there. I actually managed to win most of the matches I took part on, I only lost one match with Greninja and either 2 or 3 with Lucas.

I also found out that one of the better players there (and the one that caused most of my losses) is going to go to the same tournament as me on the 28th.

So yeah that was pretty cool.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh yeah today I killed a good Yoshi player at 63% with B-Air with rage when I was trying to edgeguard him and he was pretty close to the stage too.

I would totally lose that match if it wasn't for that. Greninja's B-Air is so weird.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
HNI_0082.JPG
HNI_0083.JPG

gorl is Ed's catchphrase btw and he probably infected him with that viral catchphrase

I'm not a big fan of Dreamland at all :|

Just throwing that out here
Oh yeah today I killed a good Yoshi player at 63% with B-Air with rage when I was trying to edgeguard him and he was pretty close to the stage too.

I would totally lose that match if it wasn't for that. Greninja's B-Air is so weird.
My relationship with rage is mixed. Only reason why I like rage is because of RAGEzard

Not a huge fan of the mechanic unless I'm the one abusing it. Lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

I finally found out where one of the Greninja reaction pics I use the most often came from and this is too cute for my poor soul.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
sometimes i question if 1.0.0 Swordfighter (aka the "undisputable" worst character in smash 4) is better than Samus

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm not a big fan of Dreamland at all :|

Just throwing that out here

My relationship with rage is mixed. Only reason why I like rage is because of RAGEzard

Not a huge fan of the mechanic unless I'm the one abusing it. Lol
I don't like Dreamland either. It's okay.

IMO the game would be better overall without rage. But rage benefits Link so I'm not complaining.

katastrophic

Smash Cadet
NNID
katastrophic
3DS FC
3308-4726-7643
sometimes i question if 1.0.0 Swordfighter (aka the "undisputable" worst character in smash 4) is better than Samus
Remember when Sakurai said she was the best during development?

Me neither.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Characters that rage does not benefit:

:4gaw:

Soul.

So Thunder Jolt got a change. I thought it was only Thunder Wave that got it.
It's 0° now. Meh.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So Thunder Jolt got a change. I thought it was only Thunder Wave that got it.
It's 0° now. Meh.
Weird that thunder jolt was the only special move in the files that got two separate files for the customs.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Hello gorls, just chiming in to let you all know that my phone is so broken that it's 100% unusable until I can get it fixed (I'm not even sure that I can), or I get a new one. In other words, I won't be on too much anymore until something is done about that. I'll try to pop up every now and then, but... Yeahhh, I'll miss you all! :sadeyes:
And the privilege of having a phone for now.

Top Bottom