• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
What are mii sword fighters best customs @ Antonykun Antonykun ?
Thats a tough one now but i think its
Shuriken of Light (idk how good the new fast chakram is compared to this move)
Thunder Wave Chakram (if you REALLY need to recover/ hate infinites pick aerial assault)
Hero's Spin
Power Thrust (but the other down b's are still good Counter is great against Dongnado and Reflectors are bae)

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Do anyone know what sound the mlg horn makes?

All I can make of it is "bubububwaaaah"

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Goooooorls!!
I just got a Shiny Ralts at random in ORAS!
While I was watching the GDQ Pokemon Blue speedrun too.
I'm so happy now ^^

Edit:
Page dedicated to Shiny Ralts and the Games Done Quick charity stream! They have like one day left, so go watch and donate if you can :3

Last edited:

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
Wow, the Samus mains already got their compilation up?

Well, that didn't take long.
That's probably one of many.

They wanted to highlight her laggy grab and ****ty jab too.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just having my lunch, got paid today and just recently checked my University course to see if they changed any of the modules. Seems like they're the same from before. So I might be able to resubmit all of my work. :V

I'll try and maybe have a few matches tonight on Smash, and upload a few tomorrow. If they meet the requirements that is. :yeahboi:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
Evening~

I've been practicing on the piano for the aforementioned event. Other than that, I've been finishing up on my assignments and getting jealous over people who gets to play Smash.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel rather tired from getting up early.

I wanted to go out shopping so I could spend some money on some Gift Cards for my Wii U/3DS. But since I had to get up early, I didn't feel like going. Maybe tomorrow or Monday I'll get to getting some of that DLC.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Speaking of the dlc hyrule 64 should be legal for teams

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
only for teams and even then idk. The stage is HUGE despite the cave of life corner. Half the time the trollnado is the only thing that kills at early 100s lol
Its kinda ridiculous that stage is legal in Smash 64. I agree with the Japanese stage list of Dream Land 64 being the only legal stage for tournaments.

Soul.

Speaking of Hyrule, god damn those blast zones are huge af. It's a fun stage, but it will be banned because of camping, the tornado being an ***, and caves.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Speaking of Hyrule, god damn those blast zones are huge af. It's a fun stage, but it will be banned because of camping, the tornado being an ***, and caves.
lrn2adapt m8 lazy scroob

9th place *******. Okay, not much to boast about but yeah, I did WAY better than I expected in a customs tourney. I had a custom Rosalina, 2 custom Villagers, and a customs Mario to deal with. Customs Villager is... actually not as hard anymore for me. I adapted, I guess. Rosalina is kinda easy with smash art and Mario? Out-range so yeah. I had a close match with a Falcon but lost 2-0 because I lost in the clutch :< then I got Sheik'd although it was super close. Shield art makes the match-up waaay better

I also won a lot of matches with Zelderly. D-throw > elevator is greeeat. I used Mario, Zelda, Sheik, Fox, Ike, Rosalina, and Kirby. I think I didn't flop with Mario, Zelda, and Fox. The rest, eeeeh. ****. I got 3rd in doubles with a Yoshi :p (Used Shulk and Mario)

OH, one last thing. There's this Smasher that came from BC. He knows Big D..... Captain something..... and he knows how @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 looks

Edit: Should have made my tag "Max.factor" instead of "Horo" :|

Last edited:

Soul.

smh, here I was practicing my ledge cancels on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi2q2k6-G5g
NICE TECH SKILL FUJEAN
9th place *******. Okay, not much to boast about but yeah, I did WAY better than I expected in a customs tourney. I had a custom Rosalina, 2 custom Villagers, and a customs Mario to deal with. Customs Villager is... actually not as hard anymore for me. I adapted, I guess. Rosalina is kinda easy with smash art and Mario? Out-range so yeah. I had a close match with a Falcon but lost 2-0 because I lost in the clutch :< then I got Sheik'd although it was super close. Shield art makes the match-up waaay better

I also won a lot of matches with Zelderly. D-throw > elevator is greeeat. I used Mario, Zelda, Sheik, Fox, Ike, Rosalina, and Kirby. I think I didn't flop with Mario, Zelda, and Fox. The rest, eeeeh. ****. I got 3rd in doubles with a Yoshi :p (Used Shulk and Mario)

OH, one last thing. There's this Smasher that came from BC. He knows Big D..... Captain something..... and he knows how @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 looks
inb4 its Captain L

Top Bottom