• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Why is this Level 8 Cpu Palutena PPing towards me what

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Lag Yoshi is literally SATAn.

Like, even the song choices for Metroid stages are all straight rips with only 2? new remixes. And why can't Metroid crawl like in P:M? SMH Sakurai hates Samus so.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel bad for people who main Samus ;-; The only time I ever used Samus was in Project M and I LOVED the way she felt. Very smooth and such. I remember I almost tried to main her in Brawl but lolbrawlsamus.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Although it's pretty certain Samus might be a huge contender for being the worst character in the game, at least she was actually good in one game she appeared :samusmelee:

Meanwhile :zeldamelee::zelda::4zelda:
Zelda might as well be called the worst character in the entire Smash franchise what a flattering title to have! :secretkpop:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
They changed her entrance animation when facing right so that her boobs freak out.

Only when facing right though.
I thought this was a joke, until

I dunno where you heard that from, but the only thing they changed about ZSS was one of her entry animations
Really? Wow, ok thanks.
I feel bad for people who main Samus ;-; The only time I ever used Samus was in Project M and I LOVED the way she felt. Very smooth and such. I remember I almost tried to main her in Brawl but lolbrawlsamus.
I wish she had her neutral air from PM. She would be alot better.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
For some reason I thought picking up 1111 default brawler would be a good idea

He's actually not terrible. lol

Soul.

If I ever play Swordfighter I'm using the **** out of that Black Knight helmet.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Did he get demodded for making an alt?!?!

What have I missed??
The alt had nothing to do with his demodding. It has been around for like, more than a year now. I think by then it would've been noticed. Afaik, his alt was "On the record" or "approved"

Don't ask how that would work I have no idea.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
What happened to @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer ?

Wait is it @Kurogane Hammer ??

What type of Red Tyrant alt???
The alt had nothing to do with his demodding. It has been around for like, more than a year now. I think by then it would've been noticed. Afaik, his alt was "On the record" or "approved"

Don't ask how that would work I have no idea.
hi ive recently discovered that aero likes talking to himself sometimes

what a nerd lmao

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I just wanna know what made Samus "the best character" at the Invitational such that she needed to be annihilated so.
Made viable in 1v1s, broke her in FFAs probably.

Oh. My. Freaking. Din. Why!? Really, developers!? Taken from the patch thread...

Falco's Blaster end lag is only shorter than Luigi's Bouncing Fireball, the Pits' Piercing and Guiding Bow, Fox's Charge Blaster, and Mii Gunner's Homing Missile. Let's all remind everyone that even with the "bad" customs, Falco's reward off of his Blaster is *** compared to them. REALLY!? Robin needed lower end lag, but Fox, the Pits, Greninja, and Mii Gunner whose Charge Shot both charged and uncharged now has lower end lag than Samus's!? Thanks, developers. Hey, let's make Gordos kill better, make the sweet-spot on Din's Fire larger, and decrease everyone's end lag for their projectiles except Falco's. Freaking Samus already has lower end lag than Falco and gets so much off of her Charge Shot because it's the core of her gameplan which as flawed and limited as it may be, Falco was dependent on Blaster because he's so goddamned slow on the ground making approaches without a projectile hell. Ever be forced to approach in almost all MUs, but you have a projectile?

This is so frustrating! They could have done something to Falco like fix his rapid jab since it still does not properly connect from jab 2... (Dr.) Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi can still Nair through the damned thing!
Edit: Seriously, as I suggested before, just remove Falco's Blaster and it's customs if you're not going to bother fixing it. Just take Fox's Side Smash, make it travel farther, and give it to Falco as a replaced Down Special. There you go, a character with incomplete customs, a "usable" projectile through Reflector, and a goddamned anti-air that could probably be used to approach... since he can't even approach worth a damn! SO MUCH RAGE!
Edit 2: Edit Harder: We already know Falco can do that move since he was a clone of Fox in Melee and PM.
Yeah, about Pit's arrows... Nobody's using them grounded in neutral. You save like ten frames when used out of a fullhop. Yes, they're faster in the air now. Yes, they were always faster in the air.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Samus mains rightfully mad that even Zelda significantly better than her now.
Pray4Samus now.
http://smashboards.com/threads/1-10-balance-change-speculation.412182/

Sakurai's play testers need to be fired.

I'm legit serious. They can't even be using the logic that she is "good in FFA" (which is questionable) because they just buffed Robin who is arguable better at everything Samus can do which inncludes ffa and For Fun environments. I'm at a complete loss.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Why is $10 the lowest amount I can put on the eshop? Like, I don't need to waste $10 so I can buy a $3 dollar stage. Add a $5 option pls, Nintendo.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah, about Pit's arrows... Nobody's using them grounded in neutral. You save like ten frames when used out of a fullhop. Yes, they're faster in the air now. Yes, they were always faster in the air.
I know; I've seen the Pits' frame data on Aero's site and know how they work. :glare:

Soul.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
The Samus boards are literally compiling a video to showcase her failtastic moveset in the hopes that Sakurai/team will see it.

Am dyinG

edit: We need to do the same with Din's ASAP

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbh I hope Sakurai nerfs Samus in the next patch

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Still want to pick up Samus...........

I think I have a problem.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Still want to pick up Samus...........

I think I have a problem.
It really isn't anything abnormal. It's because Zelda mains realize that maining her is becoming less and less suffering because of Masterhero Samurai.

Seeing that all Zelda mains are masochists and are not suffering enough, we will all soon migrate to the failtastic character that is Samus to satisfy ourselves :secretkpop:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I really like Samus, and I really feel bad for them even after shenanigans like 10/10 diffuculty Spamus. Us bottom tiers gotta stick together, y'know?

Soul.

samus needs buffs what r u talken about ur dumb > : (
inb4 why is zss better than the armored suit counterpart

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I really like Samus, and I really feel bad for them even after shenanigans like 10/10 diffuculty Spamus. Us bottom tiers gotta stick together, y'know?
well if she gets nerfed, then that will make her harder to play and separate the good samus players from the great samus players

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I was able to put $50
what would you even buy with $50 on the eshop? there are like 4 good games on it.
unless you decided that you need to buy all of the dlc or something.

also, hi cysT. it's nice to have you back.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
well if she gets nerfed, then that will make her harder to play and separate the good samus players from the great samus players
Is it even possible to make here harder to play?

I heard Zero say that she's impossible to master... I mean you have to hold B for like 3 seconds OMG how can you even?

Top Bottom