• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
9th place *******. Okay, not much to boast about but yeah, I did WAY better than I expected in a customs tourney. I had a custom Rosalina, 2 custom Villagers, and a customs Mario to deal with. Customs Villager is... actually not as hard anymore for me. I adapted, I guess. Rosalina is kinda easy with smash art and Mario? Out-range so yeah. I had a close match with a Falcon but lost 2-0 because I lost in the clutch :< then I got Sheik'd although it was super close. Shield art makes the match-up waaay better

I also won a lot of matches with Zelderly. D-throw > elevator is greeeat. I used Mario, Zelda, Sheik, Fox, Ike, Rosalina, and Kirby. I think I didn't flop with Mario, Zelda, and Fox. The rest, eeeeh. ****. I got 3rd in doubles with a Yoshi :p (Used Shulk and Mario)

OH, one last thing. There's this Smasher that came from BC. He knows Big D..... Captain something..... and he knows how @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 looks
OMG YOU MET CAPTAIN L? WOW.

Amazing Pikachu player and without a doubt the second best player in our region. He's always in my pool and of course lose to him but I still make it out of my pool anywho :)

BUT IDK BC SEEMS VERY FAR FROM WHERE YOU LIVE UNLESS I'M MISTAKEN

OMG YOU MET CAPTAIN L? WOW.

Amazing Pikachu player and without a doubt the second best player in our region. He's always in my pool and of course lose to him but I still make it out of my pool anywho :)

BUT IDK BC SEEMS VERY FAR FROM WHERE YOU LIVE UNLESS I'M MISTAKEN
Oh. This guy uses Sheik (and Ryu). His name is "Audio" or something. He goes to BC for vacation

I asked if he knew you and he was like, "Wears glasses and is Asian-looking, right?" Not sure what the exact words were but yeah, something like that

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Oh. This guy uses Sheik (and Ryu). His name is "Audio" or something. He goes to BC for vacation

I asked if he knew you and he was like, "Wears glasses and is Asian-looking, right?" Not sure what the exact words were but yeah, something like that
WOW OKAY. I MISREAD YOUR POST K. I was like "wait aren't our top players going to America today?" But yeah if you been to BC, you should most definitely know Big D and Captain L.

BUT WOW I DON'T WEAR GLASSES OKAY THAT'S ANOTHER Do0D. Should've asked if he knew a Zelda main, because IDK of a guy named "Audio".

RO0D BAKA-CHAN

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Should have said something about his unhealthy interest in feet.
Le Woody.png

WOW OKAY. I MISREAD YOUR POST K. I was like "wait aren't our top players going to America today?" But yeah if you been to BC, you should most definitely know Big D and Captain L.

BUT WOW I DON'T WEAR GLASSES OKAY THAT'S ANOTHER Do0D

RO0D BAKA-CHAN
Foot dive
Should have said something about his unhealthy interest in feet. View attachment 65314
Can't believe I let that slip off my mind. Lol

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Everything was done right in this video

• Thosecancel strings were pretty amusing
• Side taunts :secretkpop:
• Lucina watching :secretkpop:
So Lucina was watching her girlfriend get better? Good for her. :secretkpop:

RO0D

TBH the gorls here in the Zelda social are the only people out there that know of my fetish. S-So... p-please keep it a secret, just between me and you gorls--

... Wait a second.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE SUCH A FETISH IN THE FIRST PLACE WTF BAKAS

(I still approve of the Gekkan Shoujo images.)

If I can get the new DLC stages, I'll probably have some matches. I'll go out shopping tomorrow morning. So I can get myself some gift cards. :V

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
The Hyrule 64 tornado, does it like KO ridiculously early? Can it appear on players? I'd like to know how bad it is.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

BUT WOW I DON'T WEAR GLASSES OKAY THAT'S ANOTHER Do0D. Should've asked if he knew a Zelda main, because IDK of a guy named "Audio".

RO0D BAKA-CHAN
@| Big D | THAT WII FIT TRAITOR

ALWAYS SO R00D, THAT ONE

Soul.

The Hyrule 64 tornado, does it like KO ridiculously early? Can it appear on players? I'd like to know how bad it is.
iirc it KOs as early as 100%. No, it can't appear on players. It appears randomly.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
iirc it KOs as early as 100%. No, it can't appear on players. It appears randomly.
I've never seen it kill. Not even at like 120-130%
:181: This page steal was brought to you by Ampharos. :181:

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I've never seen it kill. Not even at like 120-130%
:181: This page steal was brought to you by Ampharos. :181:
I've played on it and it killed at around 100%, forgot where and what character though

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I got killed by the tornado in the middle of the stage at like 100% as WFT and she's around average weight.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
tfw you gorls are all playing on 1.1.0 and I'm stuck because need to record replays :/

Also because I'm in Arizona

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
The tornado can also show up on one of the platforms in the middle for really early kills :v

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
RO0D

TBH the gorls here in the Zelda social are the only people out there that know of my fetish. S-So... p-please keep it a secret, just between me and you gorls--

... Wait a second.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE SUCH A FETISH IN THE FIRST PLACE WTF BAKAS
Wait, doesn't the Robin boards also know about your love for feet?

Soul.

Anther's Ladder removed Arena Ferox from their counterpicks and replaced it with Tomodachi Life.
Interesting.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Re: Trollnados

I think these are really funny actually. Like there's no hit sound or explosion or anything...it just twirls you around and spits you out, lol. So subtle.

It's also the perfect time to do the sass wave. :secretkpop:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Interesting news: Apparently in either patch 1.0.6, 1.0.8, or 1.1.0, Zelda's NAir multi-hits got size buffs that are actually notable. Somehow though, they went overlooked in patch notes.

With that in mind I made sure to check the rest of her moves and there weren't any other overlooked changes.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW @Locke 06 sends one of my region's favourite players to Loser's in first round in the player's first ever tourney outside the region.

THE CONFLICTED FEELINGS I HAVE RIGHT NOW

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Just made a combo on FG.

Dthrow>Nair>Utilt>Utilt>Nair>Ftilt.

easy 0-50.

Now sure how guaranteed it is but it feels amazing.

Top Bottom