• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
If the set was Bo5 then no the Ganon could not ban the stage

And if you already didn't know, Sheik loves walkoffs #fairstrings4lyfe
But she is amazing on every stage so it doesn't matter too much

And competitive balance is a good thing to strive for, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't get there. Just look at Muhley it's unbalanced as **** & it's doing really well atm
I mean, ok. A ganondorf has to stage strike it. 1 matchup out of hundreds and how much does ganondorf really suffer?

Implying the stages I want are entirely walk offs? There are other elements to stages, and wuhu has only one pure walk off out of its 12 sections as well as Castle Siege only having 1 of 3. The third form even has a tilting stage to help against needles.

It also wouldn't be the end of the world if we tried for it. And Smash 4 would continue to be decent.

Make her n-air have longer range and less landing lag. She needs good aerial pokes. Increased the damage too (?), I guess

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
There is some NSFW language near the end.

BUT EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Make her n-air have longer range and less landing lag. She needs good aerial pokes. Increased the damage too (?), I guess
Just make her Nair like Falco's. Falco borrowed her autolink angles, so let's have Zelda borrow Falco's Nair startup, landing lag, auto-cancel, and whatever else he has.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
muhley us 2 seconds from 20xx, its easy to be
balanced when you only have one character to play as. Its more balanced than dive kick lol. :secretkpop:
12 characters in EVO Top 32 & 8 characters in Top 8 lessgo :secretkpop:

I mean, ok. A ganondorf has to stage strike it. 1 matchup out of hundreds and how much does ganondorf really suffer?

Implying the stages I want are entirely walk offs? There are other elements to stages, and wuhu has only one pure walk off out of its 12 sections as well as Castle Siege only having 1 of 3. The third form even has a tilting stage to help against needles.

It also wouldn't be the end of the world if we tried for it. And Smash 4 would continue to be decent.
It's not just one MU that occurs, it's most MUs that contains a floaty in it (mainly Jiggly & Peach). If they can get the percent lead they can easily circle camp & it would be difficult to stop.
And having that stage legal would actually make the Ganon vs Peach MU even worse than it already is in Melee: ban KJ, & Peach picks DL64. A stage Ganon can't kill very well because the blastzones are so huge that Peach can recover to the stage without too much bother without getting that same perk himself because his recovery is EZ MONEY. Ban DL64 & Ganon is getting timed out on KJ.

Only way to stop this is to have 2 bans but the stage list isn't big enough for that.

I know there are different elements to those stages, but if it comes to a walkoff transition all Sheik has to do is fish for an opportunity to get the Fair string started & it isn't exactly the hardest thing in the world to do. Castle Siege's transformations last a long as time so she doesn't have to rush the opportunity. But yea if that one transformation wasn't there the stage would a decent CP =/
There's 4 walkoffs on Wuhu & only one of them (Bridge) Sheik's Fair string isn't a particularly great idea to do it on. The other three are fair game though.
Let's not forget about camping at the blastzones especially on Wuhu because it isn't too difficult to get back on stage because the stage is ****ing huge.

Skyloft's transformations are mostly ass tbh tho

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Zelda's Ftilt is actually really broken, when I was fighting @ Macchiato Macchiato 's Peach my Ftilt went right through her... as she was using her toad. Incredible bait of the counter, and it was a quick FW punish for the easy kill :secretkpop:

NERF•FTILT

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Zelda's Ftilt is actually really broken, when I was fighting @ Macchiato Macchiato 's Peach my Ftilt went right through her... as she was using her toad. Incredible bait of the counter, and it was a quick FW punish for the easy kill :secretkpop:

NERF•FTILT
Metagame advancement gorls! :secretkpop: Ftilt whiffing to sniff out counters for free hard punishes into B Y E

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

NERF•FTILT
save a replay of it for the kym page

you did save the replay right

unless youre just joking :p

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Man the trolls. Lloyd, a third party character, as a Mii costume.

LOL

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
i think sakurais had enough of our complaints. next patch we're getting shrek and goku to punish those who "work" so hard to get k.rool into smash

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm still curious what kind of buffs/nerfs each character will get.

Also, I need to practice some more later tonight. Or I can just watch some anime instead and neglect my training. :yeahboi:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
cant wait for hyrule 64 greenhouse combos lol

wonder if itll be legal. doubt it because its probably very easy to camp in unless they made it smaller, id have to look at the pics again

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
cant wait for hyrule 64 greenhouse combos lol

wonder if itll be legal. doubt it because its probably very easy to camp in unless they made it smaller, id have to look at the pics again
I bet they'll ban Peach's Castle too. But if there is Metal Mario's theme from Smash 64 as an option of Music on Peach's Castle... I'm definitely picking Omega Peach's Castle. :yeahboi:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I bet they'll ban Peach's Castle too. But if there is Metal Mario's theme from Smash 64 as an option of Music on Peach's Castle... I'm definitely picking Omega Peach's Castle. :yeahboi:
or they could just add the metal mario 64 stage. basic and small, could lead to some intense matches

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

proof of falcon's fsmash range brought to you by nintendo

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
or they could just add the metal mario 64 stage. basic and small, could lead to some intense matches
That too. I'll be hyped for that. Make it happen Sakurai. <3

Please tell me you gorls have seen this video.
Don't worry, I have. saw it from STILL YOUNG RAMSAY'S reaction of it. :troll:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
That too. I'll be hyped for that. Make it happen Sakurai. <3
if i could choose any stage itd be fountain of dreams. i love that stage. also great bay but it seems like we may get it.

speaking of metal mario, i thought it was really cool to see that they added the metal battle music from melee, that was a cool theme

Last edited:

Soul.

Omega Metal Mario stage would be the best thing ever.
Stages with good songs are 10/10

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Yessss

Now the real question is who is your favorite gem and why
Sort of a tie between Garnet and Peridot
Garnet because square mom is best mom and because she's just a giant gay rock
Peridot because she's such an adorable dork (despite things she's done :v)

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ blue font users: that's cancer, please stop killing everyone's eyes.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I thought Sm4sh was already 64 + Melee + Brawl music. Especially now with Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle giving us more of the original 64 songs and probably other Mario and Zelda songs from previous games

Dreamland 64 did bring the Fountain of Dreams song back after all.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm excited for more Zelda songs. Hopefully we'll get a cool remix or two.

Top Bottom