• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
One of my friends said that what if the Smash Bros. Ballot was actually a voting poll for Mii Costumes? :troll:

^ Me right now.

Last edited:

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
One of my friends said that what if the Smash Bros. Ballot was actually a voting poll for Mii Costumes? :troll:

^ Me right now.
I hope that's not true, but if it is the case, I say everyone vote for Cthulhu or a shoggoth or some other impossible to describe creature lol.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 I apologize for how long it took me, but I can play now. I'm 99% that we already have each other added.

I'll make the room right now.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
idk what @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght is doing but someone help me entertain him

he has turned into shakira help

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hey, remember Erik?
the Deer in my ACNL villager who had "ZeldaSucks" as his catchphrase?
he changed it to "gorl"
BAN*ZELDA

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Who all actually came to see my stream?

Nammy was there for like a second I guess.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Aww

You missed me singing "Hips Don't Lie" to Kenny and blaming Kenny for everything.

Wow Kenny, why did you let him mute it?

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
GGs @ Lorde Lorde sorry that the connection wasn't the greatest. But thank you very much for the help I sort of understand the MU a little better so yea cheers =3

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
ggs @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 !
There were a few things I wanted to tell you.
  • Don't pummel Rosalina when Luma's around because Luma can attack after you pummel Rosalinda. I hit you out of the grab most times you pummeled me.
  • Don't try to challenge Rosalinda's uair because you won't win lol. I'd usually hit you when you tried to dair through it.
  • You seem to struggle to close a stock sometimes, so you'd yolo FW2 into me. I'm trash and can't react to it, but a better player should be able to.
  • Luma shenanigans are stupid, but try to watch out for Luma after throwing me or doing combos since Luma can interrupt you.
Other than that, you did very well. You're one of the best Zeldas I've played and I had a lot of fun. We should play again so I can play a character I actually use lol.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
ggs @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 !
There were a few things I wanted to tell you.
  • Don't pummel Rosalina when Luma's around because Luma can attack after you pummel Rosalinda. I hit you out of the grab most times you pummeled me.
  • Don't try to challenge Rosalinda's uair because you won't win lol. I'd usually hit you when you tried to dair through it.
  • You seem to struggle to close a stock sometimes, so you'd yolo FW2 into me. I'm trash and can't react to it, but a better player should be able to.
  • Luma shenanigans are stupid, but try to watch out for Luma after throwing me or doing combos since Luma can interrupt you.
Other than that, you did very well. You're one of the best Zeldas I've played and I had a lot of fun. We should play again so I can play a character I actually use lol.
Yea the pummel thing is just bad habit lol. Though I did notice that if I throw Rosa with like a Fthrow or Bthrow at like mid+ %s I had enough time to hit Luma with an Utilt, Ftilt, DA or Fsmash which all knocked Luma down. I need to finish watching that Dabuz video so I fully know her BS lol

Thank you for advice gurl! <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom