• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
EDIT: WHY DOESN'T THIS WORK?????
sorry for the tags, conor ily

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Disconnected Wii U from internet so that I can record my replays later

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Server is undergoing maintenance. IT'S TIME FOR THE PATCH WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

People in my region have made a pact to #Pray4Sheik

"Let's pray that Sheik gets the buffs she needs to be out of the gutter and finally be a usable character after 10 years of being insignificant. This upcoming patch should aim to reduce Fair's ending lag from 10 frames to 7 frames, increase Bair's damage and kill potential, faster needles, more Ftilt strings and allowing multiple Bouncing Fish uses in the air. That will make her more viable in the competitive scene that is plagued and littered by braindead characters such as Jigglypuff. This Pokemon that is banned in competitive Pokemon battling for being Normal/Fairy type clearly did not stop being broken in another game, with pummels dealing 3% into 10% throws, omitting the need for a hoo-hah. Why reward a character that does not have Dthrow -> Uair combo? Clearly, doing such combos require a lot of skill, and thus should give plenty of reward. Frankly, Sheik is not getting the reward she deserves when she gets a grab, so therefore, all of Sheik's throws should do 11% and her pummels do 4% so that she can be rewarded properly for landing a grab and then combo-ing it into Fair, Bair, Uair or Bouncing Fish. Finally, it is a disgrace that Zelda occupies a character slot, as if it is adding salt to the wound when Sheik unwillingly got nerfed by having her DownB replaced. With the inability to transform into the 6th best character in Melee back in 2002, it's no wonder why Sheik is in the basement as she stands right now. To prevent further damage to the female ninja's ego, Zelda should be removed permanently from the game to allow Sheik to thrive without an identity crisis. Zelda is also known for being so broken of a character with her Din's Fire, even Nairo had to switch mains because he felt so bad for making people so salty by winning all the time with Zelda. With these game-breaking changes, the future of Sm4sh looks bright, and we can hopefully breath a big sigh of relief and end all "jank", "cancerous" and "broken ass piece of dung" discussions once and for all. Thank you."

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
This is the third time I've tried to post this and I think I've got it now.
I played @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 today and this happened.
BAN•LEGS

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
i'm free to play for about an hour if anyone wants to play lol

lol matinence has begun
Yeah maintenance. I might play later.

I got some good games in vs a Roy/Mario player. I'm always salty after losing in lag so I'm glad a good connection match happened. I really hate lag, especially button lag.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Apparently replays are broke

Balance patch hype lessgo

Nevermind I ****ed up & jumped the gun

IM SO CONFUSED HALP

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Update is out! Time to get to work and dissect all your characters.

I sincerely hope you Zelda mains got a buff. You guys deserve it.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls, you can buy all the new stuff right NOW on the eShop!!! Already got the Hyrule Castle 64 and Peach's Castle 64 for both versions of the game~

But the total cost was $8.50, but I only had $8.39. I blame Zelda.

BAN•ZELDA

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
Yeah, currently updating the game
Kinda scared to touch it, though. I don't want to be disappointed by Zelda again.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
There's a Zelda series medley that sounds amazing. ^_^

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Balance patch it is, Skarfelt tested Fox's Jab & it is apparently ****ed

Thank Christ

Edit: JAB DOES 8% NOW

DTILT DOES 5.5%

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Zelda seemed the same when I quickly ran through her moves. Rosalinda and Diddy seemed untouched, also.

But I might be wrong so don't hold me to this.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I wonder if Swordfighter got buffed somehow
inb4 Ike gets buffed

Soul.

im gonna assume you're with me, but i hope they dont nerf pikachu, hes like the only character i play that stands a chance against sheik
I'm trying out Pikachu as we speak.
Nothing seems changed so far. Smash charge on Skull Bash still in rofl

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
eh is there a thread or some stream thats trying to find changes, im still updating

sorry for my laziness, please understand

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i don't play sheik, but she feels the same to me

is the balancing really this minor?

Top Bottom