• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I cannot for the life of me make draw an Animal crossing house for a background I'm working on

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I can't understand this sentence, but I want to :D

What do you mean?
So I'm making Wallpaper, and I decided to make it Villager themed and i wanted to hark back to the design of the Gamecube animal Crossing

but i can't draw get me a good picture of a house to use so i tried to draw my own and I failed hilariously

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
That Meteor D-Air -> Up-Air Spike -> F-Smash kill was beautiful and you should proud of yourself for landing it

I love how the commentators were so hyped about you doing standard Greninja stuff though lol.
Ugh, way too many dairs though. Kinda a bad habit of mine. x_x

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Fox is not that bad for Greninja. Up-Tilt chains aren't restricted to him and he can't jab us forever because of Shadow Sneak. Thanks to his tall frame we can sometimes hit him out of Up-Tilt chains with Shadow Sneak too.

His mobility and frame data are pretty tough to deal with though. Greninja has disjoints and more edgeguarding potential, but the MU is not as bad as it looked like. It's a disadvantaged MU, probably at the 55:45 range, but it's no Sheik.

I mean Elu is playing Nakat of all people and he still got him down to one stock. That's pretty impressive.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
That Meteor D-Air -> Up-Air Spike -> F-Smash kill was beautiful and you should proud of yourself for landing it

I love how the commentators were so hyped about you doing standard Greninja stuff though lol.
tough **** man, at least you tried.

now with this video i finally realize that Fox is really bad for Greninja
That was some solid Greninja play! Especially considering you were up against Nakat of all people.

You guys are so nice. Thankssss
Fox is not that bad for Greninja. Up-Tilt chains aren't restricted to him and he can't jab us forever because of Shadow Sneak. Thanks to his tall frame we can sometimes hit him out of Up-Tilt chains with Shadow Sneak too.

His mobility and frame data are pretty tough to deal with though. Greninja has disjoints and more edgeguarding potential, but the MU is not as bad as it looked like. It's a disadvantaged MU, probably at the 55:45 range, but it's no Sheik.

I mean Elu is playing Nakat of all people and he still got him down to one stock. That's pretty impressive.
Yeah, I agree.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
That was nice.

In other words I think I may have an owl fixation

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I was just practicing combos and then this happened.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know, I can't think of any redeeming qualities Zelda has in this game... Oh wait, I'm a pessimist who rags on every character, so of course I can't think of any redeeming qualities a character has. :glare:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
OK I can make the room @ FullMoon FullMoon . Hopefully it won't lag too bad.
Y'know, I can't think of any redeeming qualities Zelda has in this game... Oh wait, I'm a pessimist who rags on every character, so of course I can't think of any redeeming qualities a character has. :glare:
Transcendent disjoints, early KOs, offstage game, recovery, sass.

GORL BYE BAN ZELDA

EDIT: That was kinda laggy. Want to keep going?

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
You can't think of any of Sheik's redeeming qualities? =V

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I heard that the Attack/Defense Ups were pretty superfluous abilities and that they don't help out that much.
who the hell says these things. and they only suck if you have 1 of them
numbers wise you'll take an extra hit depending on what you're against.

this obviously doesn't include any damage taken before hand
with out damage up against +3 defense:
  • splat charger must fully charge
  • eliter must fully charge
  • inkbrush +1 swing
  • .52 gal +1
  • duel squelcher +1
  • Nzap +1
  • Jr. +1
  • splattershot +1
some things they wont effect:
  • one hit kills (bombs, rollers in close range, direct hit from blaster)
  • .96 gal (which is bs)
  • splattershot pro
  • any special
I will admit damage up is a little superficial as in a lot of cases it wont beat out defense up, so that one should be more of a case by case scenario (like squelcher and nzap should be using damage up)

TLDR; useful against shooters and the .96 gal is idiotic (along with the splat roller)

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
REPENT SINNER

I tend to forget I have this power, too.

EDIT: and for some reason, "Comic Sans" does not show actual Comic Sans....

Last edited:

Soul.

Why is it so hard to pick a palette swap for characters like Lucario. Like, all of its palettes are just "eh."
might as well use the purple one

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yeah it's being pretty bad for me too. I'll stop after this one
Welp, GGs anyway.

Solid Greninja, as I remember lol.

There's a Greninja player in my local scene, but they don't play anything like you. They're super campy with the shurikens.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Welp, GGs anyway.

Solid Greninja, as I remember lol.

There's a Greninja player in my local scene, but they don't play anything like you. They're super campy with the shurikens.
They're probably playing Greninja in the most efficient way lol

Greninja really doesn't have any business approaching people like I do.

Still man Hydro Pump breaks so many recoveries.

I also watched a playthrough of Life is Strange Episode 4.... Why must this game make me feel so depressed? ;_;
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I just finished playing through it!! ;~;

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Y
They're probably playing Greninja in the most efficient way lol

Greninja really doesn't have any business approaching people like I do.

Still man Hydro Pump breaks so many recoveries.
Yeah, they do quite well. They're usually in the top 5 every week.

I should probably learn to save my jump against Greninja now, lol.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Yeah, they do quite well. They're usually in the top 5 every week.

I should probably learn to save my jump against Greninja now, lol.
Yeah you really don't want to be offstage without a second jump. If you're forced to use your recovery though, whelp. Poor Roy.

Greninja is pretty good at hitting people offstage too to make them waste their double jump, B-Air does the job really nicely and Water Shuriken can ruin double jumps sometimes.

The F-Air stage spike was great tho.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yeah you really don't want to be offstage without a second jump. If you're forced to use your recovery though, whelp. Poor Roy.

Greninja is pretty good at hitting people offstage too to make them waste their double jump, B-Air does the job really nicely and Water Shuriken can ruin double jumps sometimes.

The F-Air stage spike was great tho.
Now that I think about it..I should always be trying to tech just in case the opponent tries anything offstage. Maybe that's the secret to getting techs every time, lol.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
This can result in some very unfortunate air dodges though. But Zelda can recover from so low so it may not matter too much.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
This can result in some very unfortunate air dodges though. But Zelda can recover from so low so it may not matter too much.
I was thinking more like Farore's to ledge>hit shield as she's appearing/grabbing it. Would that work? That's when Zelda usually gets stage spiked.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I was thinking more like Farore's to ledge>hit shield as she's appearing/grabbing it. Would that work? That's when Zelda usually gets stage spiked.
I can't imagine it would hurt. If you see them coming for a stage spike couldn't you just hold down and hit them with FW though?

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I can't imagine it would hurt. If you see them coming for a stage spike couldn't you just hold down and hit them with FW though?
Oh yeah..I forgot about that option. Thanks for reminding me.

But when I do that it reminds me of Brawl Farore's....ew.

Top Bottom