• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
MY REGION HAS FINALLY BANNED HALBERD

MIRACLES EXIST

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oh yeah..I forgot about that option. Thanks for reminding me.

But when I do that it reminds me of Brawl Farore's....ew.
If I didn't bring it up @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 would have and then he would have called us all tr4sh for not knowing this when he says it like once a week.

I'm honestly just glad when I use FW and not dins firr.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN DELFINO
My region likes Delfino for some reason. If anything Castle Siege might get banned first before Delfino.

Which I don't mind.

But preferably I want to have both stages gone.
Maybe have Kongo Jungle 64 or Wuhu instead. :emptysheep:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
who the hell says these things. and they only suck if you have 1 of them
numbers wise you'll take an extra hit depending on what you're against.

this obviously doesn't include any damage taken before hand
with out damage up against +3 defense:
  • splat charger must fully charge
  • eliter must fully charge
  • inkbrush +1 swing
  • .52 gal +1
  • duel squelcher +1
  • Nzap +1
  • Jr. +1
  • splattershot +1
some things they wont effect:
  • one hit kills (bombs, rollers in close range, direct hit from blaster)
  • .96 gal (which is bs)
  • splattershot pro
  • any special
I will admit damage up is a little superficial as in a lot of cases it wont beat out defense up, so that one should be more of a case by case scenario (like squelcher and nzap should be using damage up)

TLDR; useful against shooters and the .96 gal is idiotic (along with the splat roller)
Hm.

Yeah now that I think about it, it was Damage Up that I heard was superfluous. I just assumed Defense Up was the same by proxy.

Still, needing 3 of them just to be able to survive a single extra shot feels a bit like a waste.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Hm.

Yeah now that I think about it, it was Damage Up that I heard was superfluous. I just assumed Defense Up was the same by proxy.

Still, needing 3 of them just to be able to survive a single extra shot feels a bit like a waste.
depends on the weapon, but 3 defense up is what makes that list so big. but there is a small list of things that can only be shut down with one. 2 is a better minimum

just keep in mind defense isn't crazy,

but it is underrated

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So I've been wondering...

Who made the Elevator? Who figured out it was possible? Who named it? Who was the first to use it?

I honestly don't remember. It's like it's a natural instinct or something.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I remember independently finding the elevator then coming to the social where I saw Farore's Elevator and I saw Farore's ladder.

Eventually Elevator became more popular.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
The new patch with the stages and tournament mode is coming on the 31st.

RIP K ROOL.

#Pray4MoreZeldaBuffs

https://twitter.com/SmashBrosJP

Or at least they're revealing it on the 31st or something. I don't feel like translating every post, ok?
Yep it's coming on the 31st.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm waiting for them to say "we're announcing a new character too!"
Or maybe not because I'll end up getting excited and then they'll reveal a character I don't care about in the slightest.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and listening to Metal Mario's theme from Smash 64. I still hope for it to be added into Smash 4 as DLC and appear either in Peach's Castle or in a future stage. ;~;

I need to finish making my VGC team. I've already raised Regirock, Parasect and Bronzong. I need to probably get a Mega Venusaur and maybe a Politoed too. :V (Along with a Rotom/Sableye)
But I'm too lazy! D:

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I can't imagine it would hurt. If you see them coming for a stage spike couldn't you just hold down and hit them with FW though?
It's spacing dependent because she still has the one frame vulnerability before the hitbox comes out.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
The new patch with the stages and tournament mode is coming on the 31st.

RIP K ROOL.

#Pray4MoreZeldaBuffs

https://twitter.com/SmashBrosJP

Or at least they're revealing it on the 31st or something. I don't feel like translating every post, ok?
Yep it's coming on the 31st.
I'm literally waiting for WiiFit nerfs. Sakurai has literally nerfed her

EVERY

SINGLE

PATCH

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
is it confirmed theres balance changes coming?
bad translation said:
[Announcement] 7/31 (Friday) am, conducts the WiiU 3 DS version and the update. Tournament features of the WiiU, replay posting features, plus, additional contents (Mii fighter costumes, stage).
Any time there's been a big update like this there's been a balance patch.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
So, I checked Squidbords earlier today and got over 300 alerts. Most of which were spam threads.

So I basically spent my evening deleting them.

The thing is that's not the end of it, I'm still getting plenty of reports from people that spam is still there.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tfw the best song on Florence + The Machine's new album is a bonus track that's exclusive to the deluxe version of the physical album, which is only available at one store in the US.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So they just made me stay over 3 hours at my job (I should be sleeping right now :/) to take a class.

The good news is, if any of you girls have any questions on how to operate an industrial crane, I have the answers.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So they just made me stay over 3 hours at my job (I should be sleeping right now :/) to take a class.

The good news is, if any of you girls have any questions on how to operate an industrial crane, I have the answers.
good, i always wanted to know how to use one!

so how?

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend

What is the load bearing capacity? Do you have to regulate the lifting and turning speeds manually so it doesn't build too much momentum? Do cranes have to be stationary and secured to the ground before lifting?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
IMO her best song is either Third Eye or Ship to Wreck but that might be just me
Caught is my favorite (not including bonus tracks), followed by Mother, and then Third Eye. Ship to Wreck is good, but I like most of the album more. I think my revised tier list that I never posted here had it second to last lol.

Top Bottom